• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

piikachu is the best character or what

Status
Not open for further replies.

soju

SD God
hmm to me the spikes would be more like a piercing though, see it all depends on the taste ;] but honestly i dont like piercings :[ and dang. . . we need more cats less pichu >XD

Doc King

Smash Lord
Pikachu is definately not the best but a pretty underrated and good character. :)

I think he has the best gimp game though!

soju

SD God
I don't know what you mean
so here's a picture of a really sexy old man

*Now here's the same picture but the old man is now ken

*Now ken is a gentleman, YOU SIR ARE INVALID

soju

SD God
Thank you good sir, you are now a gentleman as well

*And for ICG, I did some surgery on your wifey, just a bit of reduction to get rid of that excess yuckiness you don't like, enjoy

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I **** better? well is there any part of it should I work on? should i yell surprise before I **** or what? also what makes my **** that much more ****?

soju

SD God
I **** better? well is there any part of it should I work on? should i yell surprise before I **** or what? also what makes my **** that much more ****?
The only way to **** is to transform into a giant T-wrex that can fly a fighter jet that can travel through time as you go across the country ****** everyman to have ever lived in every time period only to leave the world in utter destruction as you fly off into the sunset
. . . with a moustache

It's the only way.

GreatRit

Smash Cadet
pikachu gets ***** by combos and its moves were ***** when melee came.
lold at pics.

soju

SD God
They're just trying to prevent the spawning of ICG's child

@Kason- not enough Ken in that picture, but watch out for Ken's evil twin, he has a moustache

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
well for my nipples my left one is nearly always hjard but not my right one maybe that's what you should change next.also on my right nipple I have a hair that is 4 inches long.

soju

SD God
PIKACHU and PICHU!?!?!?!
hmmm it might be so carzy it might actually work. . .

. . . no, this will never work, never ask of me of something like this again

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what if I be the girl? i've always wordered what it's like to have boobs in a non gay way. :p also some people mistake me for a girl, long hair.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
woooooooooooow what did i stumble into?

hang on I can help!

there was a hiarious one that had some swears in it but i couldn't put it up because I didn't want to get infracted...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom