• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Pierce/Thurston County WA PM Scene?

Queen of Nopes

Smash Rookie
I was wondering if there's any organized group of PM players around where I live. I'm willing to travel a good distance for monthlies (or even weeklies if close enough!) since I go to school in Puyallup and work in Olympia. My school has a S,ash club, but I always work when they have their weeklies, and they're exclusively Melee and Sm4sh. If there isn't a scene, I'm willing to host in my garage until we can get a venue (which I may have if we get big enough).

JCOnyx

Smash Ace
NNID
JCOnyx
Thanks, I'm always willing to help.

These are the most prominent weeklies you can find in Western Washington for PM:

Sun: East Side Smash (ESS) -- Bellevue (2-7 PM)
Mon: GameClucks (GC) – Lynnwood (2-10PM)
Thu: ePeen Gaming House (ePG) – Renton (5-10PM)

I haven't heard much of SSG in Tacoma recently, check in with them and see if it's still going strong. I know Smash in the Woods is currently trying to get everything set up to start again at the Evergreen State College in Olympia. That sounds pretty close to you so keep on the lookout for that starting again.

For the monthlies your best bet would be Northwest Battlegrounds. It's at the Highline College in Des Moines, but I'm not sure what the dates are going to be for it for 2016. Seattle Freeze is also this weekend on the 16th if you can plan around that last minute. It's also at the Highline College.

Queen of Nopes

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I'm always willing to help.

These are the most prominent weeklies you can find in Western Washington for PM:

Sun: East Side Smash (ESS) -- Bellevue (2-7 PM)
Mon: GameClucks (GC) – Lynnwood (2-10PM)
Thu: ePeen Gaming House (ePG) – Renton (5-10PM)

I haven't heard much of SSG in Tacoma recently, check in with them and see if it's still going strong. I know Smash in the Woods is currently trying to get everything set up to start again at the Evergreen State College in Olympia. That sounds pretty close to you so keep on the lookout for that starting again.

For the monthlies your best bet would be Northwest Battlegrounds. It's at the Highline College in Des Moines, but I'm not sure what the dates are going to be for it for 2016. Seattle Freeze is also this weekend on the 16th if you can plan around that last minute. It's also at the Highline College.
Thanks! I can at least try for the ESS every few weeks given my schedule. Hope the Evergreen one gets going though. That would be the closest to me.

Top Bottom