• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Picking a main

Dubforce

Smash Sidius
I'm going to be throwing twice monthly smash fests, where its just a lot of friendlies culminating in a tournament.

Also I envy you, getting to play with Wizzy, even if you are a HEADPHONE THIEF. The only person I get to play regularly is my roommate, who is not good.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
cool. I'd come (UNLESS IM BANNED HUEHUEHUE)

If you travel you can play anyone. lolololololol tho half of FL is a bunch of **** who'll only play you in a money match if you're ****. But I don't think Wizzrobe is one of them.

edit: you change #'s?

SAX

Smash Ace
I'm going to be throwing twice monthly smash fests, where its just a lot of friendlies culminating in a tournament.

Also I envy you, getting to play with Wizzy, even if you are a HEADPHONE THIEF. The only person I get to play regularly is my roommate, who is not good.

Lol!!! I'll give them back as soon as fall semester starts bro!! But yeah living close to wizzy has been a lot of fun. He is really similar to me in that we like EVERY smash game and just play the franchise for what it is. Whenever we smash, we usually play melee PM and brawl. He helps me in P:M, and I help him in brawl!

cool. I'd come (UNLESS IM BANNED HUEHUEHUE)

If you travel you can play anyone. lolololololol tho half of FL is a bunch of ***s who'll only play you in a money match if you're ****. But I don't think Wizzrobe is one of them.

edit: you change #'s?

He isn't, haha. Wizzy is actually an extremely quite person, and is pretty self-conscious haha. Like when he plays you in P:M he wants to make sure you're having fun to (because he plays sonic and a lot of people hate him). But I never mind lol.

But yeah Wizzy's awesome

Top Bottom