• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pick your fav Heros tunic! Santi Clause is licious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
It boggles my mind that people could choose anything over PURPLE.
Unless the Lobster shirt was in Brawl, which it isn't.

But I'm glad, less purplers makes me more unique, I suppose.

purple

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ronery???

I use black Toon Link. Rutger, great job on that coloration you did, looks badass. How come everytime someone tries to make a Dark TL color, they say the eyes were so hard???

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Ronery???

I use black Toon Link. Rutger, great job on that coloration you did, looks badass. How come everytime someone tries to make a Dark TL color, they say the eyes were so hard???
I don't know about other people but for me everything else I could use a tool in photoshop to easily edit the color but when I got to the eyes there was no easy way to select just the pure black part of the eyes and change them to red, so I had to go and edit it mostly by hand. No other color change had me go in and change it to that degree.

Nipaa

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
When I edited my TL's for my sig, I just used the magic wand to select the color and mess with the hue/saturation/brightness/contrast/etc. until I found a color that I liked. Then I just used the same levels for the other colors, so they stay in proportion. Super easy :D

They eyes on the dark TL were the hardest, along with the hair (I had to make it silvery gray on my own... pain in the butt).

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
I don't know about other people but for me everything else I could use a tool in photoshop to easily edit the color but when I got to the eyes there was no easy way to select just the pure black part of the eyes and change them to red, so I had to go and edit it mostly by hand. No other color change had me go in and change it to that degree.
Quick select/magic wand works for me.

Also, red tunic FTW :D (1st post here, hi :o )

Lemon?

Smash Apprentice
I did use that but when you get to the eyes it will select any black(the outline, eyebrows, etc.)

Hi.

Nipaa
Oh i see what you mean, yeah its a pain in the ***... Quick mask might be better, with a soft round brush i guess, or the lasso tool... Still getting used to PS. Anyway.. /offtopic :p

vbdood1337

Smash Apprentice
Oh i see what you mean, yeah its a pain in the ***... Quick mask might be better, with a soft round brush i guess, or the lasso tool... Still getting used to PS. Anyway.. /offtopic :p
I used a lasso for the eyes... and a softer brush, but it still didn't look very realistic. I finally just left it how it is, you can't tell from the size of it anyways.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
lol disscussion on Picture editting lol
Updated yes Imma Say everytime I update >:O
Blues Winning!!!
Red 2nd
Purple 3rd
Then Nes 4th
Finally Green and black tied...
Why Green D: where our love for the original T.Link D:

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I STILL wish they had the lobster suit from the Second quest in WindWaker.

Was so cash.

Nipaa!

iRjOn

Smash Lord
Account names rocker lol

and vbdood1337 dont dump ur crap here >:O... j/k xD

And yes the black costume scars people cause of its ugliness (who seconds me on this statement?....)

QUIVO

Smash Master
... I use green the most..
Green is the coolest color, not just for Tlink, but just as a color in general

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I use Blue for all my characters.

Red TL is pretty tight though

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Everyone knows purple it top tier. Give it up guys.

NES is second best though.

iRjOn

Smash Lord
>_< darn it someone noticed gahh...and just when I was feeling like a ninja...
Honestly I cant answer that yet I'm still desiding, I dont use Red and Black so they MIGHT be out but I kinda like Red so...idk why I dont use it. Then the rest I switch up between but blue is un pickable cause everyone loves that one from the votes...and my friends...
Then Purple is gradually getting too popular for my taste...
NES is kool but little popular
Green is standard so...idk normal is something just normal...

But it doesn't matter I'll deside and I'll tell you all and update...
Ruined my ninja affect...>_>
All that time watching "how to be a ninja" wasted....
j/k lol

EDIT: >_>...<_<... just maybe...
na lol I'll tell maybe tonight I'll pick or maybe tommorrow...I'll deside =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom