• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Photoshopped Characters

AIM0001

Smash Lord
WIN. A truly inventive take on showing the character roster through the photobucket.

I like what you did with this character list but I don't think falco,jigglypuff(hell no!), or the animal cosser should be in Brawl. I do like K. Rool included in there and where is Pac-man?:(

Other than that I would be satisfied if that was the final list.:chuckle:

Noshiee

Smash Ace
I like what you did with this character list but I don't think falco,jigglypuff(hell no!), or the animal cosser should be in Brawl. I do like K. Rool included in there and where is Pac-man?:(

well, jigglypuff has more chances of returning than any clone character from melee (yes, even ganondorf, and oviously falco), any unconfirmed newcomer (including third parties), Ness (with the Lucas thingy and what seems to be Brawl basing in Mother 3, but dont get me wrong, I want Ness in brawl, he was one of my mains, and with all the APE Inc being credited, he being from the start and that there is not enough proof that says he wont be in Brawl (Lucas moveset not being shown yet) and stuff, his chances are not small, but enough so that jiggs chances became higher), and probably marth (he has big chances of returning 'couse of the FE1 remake coming out, not being a clone and becauce he is iconic, but with Ike in brawl, and having counter as his Down B, and a losely, yet a little bit similar Standard B, his chances did went a little bit down, not a a lot, but enough so that jiggs chances became higher).
Jiggs is original, from the start, has the easier-character-to-unlock fame as well as the lighter one.
I dont see how she (or he?) is not going to return, that you dont like her/he doesnt mean she is not going to return.

Metalknux

Smash Ace

You don't think Falco should be in but Pac-man should? Yeah, that'll happen.

ZenJestr

Smash Lord
NNID
ZenJestr
3DS FC
4897-6268-7794
but since everything is getting TPified...Skull Kid's design should be the TP one but with Majora's Mask or a mix of TP and OoT/MM Skull Kid with Majora's Mask...

really nice though...

AIM0001

Smash Lord
You don't think Falco should be in but Pac-man should? Yeah, that'll happen.
I didn't say it would happen I said it should happen. Don't get me wrong I like falco as a character but if their just going to make him a clone then I don't think he should be in. I'd rather have krystal fill his spot.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
in a galaxy far, far away...
hey Megatron could you add Mewtwo to your Veterans section and Lucario to your Newcomers?
I'll give you Pixie Dust...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
where can i download a photoshop. and are any of them free
Regular Photoshop, that you buy runs you around 900 bucks. Photoshop Elements is less power but the same thing and runs you around 100 bucks. You can download it illegally..but you have to take your chances with viruses and spyware.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
I didn't say it would happen I said it should happen. Don't get me wrong I like falco as a character but if their just going to make him a clone then I don't think he should be in. I'd rather have krystal fill his spot.
His arm is now a cannon. Still a clone now? You better brush up on your facts, son.

Samus clone-statements will be dealt with severely.

I mean Mega(man) severely.

StarshipGroove

Smash Journeyman
Hiya, I'm the one who made the Ness profile in the Ness thread. I decided to touch it up a bit, what do you think?

corrected blue eyes.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
somebody do some Viewtiful Joe stuff!!!

If anybody can make a 3D Joe for an update i'll kiss their feet

Top Bottom