• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright: Defender of the Weak : Low Tier Tourney Semi-Finals! Due: Next Friday

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Alright then! Sorry for the late update. I had company as soon as me and Kola's match ended yesterday and today as well. I am updating now. Sorry!

Edit: Seeing as how Shadow and Slader didn't finish there match, I'm going to give it to Shadow. He is seeded much higher and appears more active. Sorry Slader.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Alright then.

Edit: Well, quite literally NO ONE got their match done. I obviously didn't send out enough reminders. Fine, I'll give everyone another week. And I'll be sending reminders out later.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Thanks Jimmy. I don't want to double post. And thanks guys, I'll try to send reminders Thursday to anyone who's match isn't done.

Aibou

Smash Master
I got beat by that Knub (shadowfirex100) :zelda: 0-2 :mario2: both on Smashville.

First match I was about to win, but then I got cape ***** XD

Second match I was just a hot mess...

GGs, Knubs ^_^

I lost to Zero with :mk:

Random Fsmash too good DX.

Oh yeah, you forgot timer too. I seen people take advantage of it and people who won had to redo their match. Just warning ya though.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Ike beats Metaknight?

lol it didn't count? SHOOOOOOT

neoslasher take care of business please

Bunny4Eva

Smash Ace
I lost to Zero with :mk:

Random Fsmash too good DX.

Oh yeah, you forgot timer too. I seen people take advantage of it and people who won had to redo their match. Just warning ya though.
Oh yeah, sorry..people never brawl me with timer either x.x
Oh well, it was around like 4mins~

Meh infos:
Meh Ike, Matt MK
:ike: > :metaknight: On SV with 1stock
:ike: < :metaknight: on BF with 1 stock
:ike: > :metaknight: Frigate with 1stock, F-air destroyed MK glide attack!

Woot *Insert luck*

Top Bottom