• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Smash 4 players

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Hey guys, I'm an old school smasher that just moved down from Michigan to central Phoenix (across from Christown mall). I really haven't been part of the competitive scene for years and I only played Brawl (a little bit of PM too) but I'm actually looking to rejoin the scene with Smash 4. I noticed though that I haven't seen many AZ players since I've been here.

Is there anyone who wants to play Smash 4 with me and start up Phoenix's competitive Smash 4 scene? I was part of Michigan smash when we grew from okay to the best in the midwest, and it all came down to meeting up regularly and playing Smash as much as we could. So who else wants to get good with me?

If I have enough time off from my job (which I probably won't lol) I'll look into starting up a weekly in the area as well. Best if someone else handled this though.

Notra

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I'm an old school smasher that just moved down from Michigan to central Phoenix (across from Christown mall). I really haven't been part of the competitive scene for years and I only played Brawl (a little bit of PM too) but I'm actually looking to rejoin the scene with Smash 4. I noticed though that I haven't seen many AZ players since I've been here.

Is there anyone who wants to play Smash 4 with me and start up Phoenix's competitive Smash 4 scene? I was part of Michigan smash when we grew from okay to the best in the midwest, and it all came down to meeting up regularly and playing Smash as much as we could. So who else wants to get good with me?

If I have enough time off from my job (which I probably won't lol) I'll look into starting up a weekly in the area as well. Best if someone else handled this though.
PANDA! I go to ASU. Im in my senior year. I don't play smash much, but I was looking up a tourney and saw your post. Cool to hear youre in the area. I'm pretty busy with this semester, but much more free next. Hmu if you ever need something 734 3589617

Last edited:
Top Bottom