• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - No side events means LOTS of friendlies & MMs! Travel to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassem6

Smash Lord
lol. I think I have only been to one tourny where I actually team with the 1st person I planned on teaming with. Im cursed x_x. Sounds good!

Edit: Nvm, Im teaming with dphat.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Are people sleeping around again?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Trela and I have been practicing since Whobo 2... no wait, maybe as far back as Hobo 21. I remember wrecking M2K and Razer xD

Yeah, I'm pumped about this.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Alright I'm ready. I timed out Trela 1 v 1, I'll just time him out in 2 v 2. Allow him to dislike me for my actions in both events lol.

Actually he might be the first person I would have timed out in both singles and doubles before.

Everis755

Smash Cadet
Alright I'm ready. I timed out Trela 1 v 1, I'll just time him out in 2 v 2. Allow him to dislike me for my actions in both events lol.

Actually he might be the first person I would have timed out in both singles and doubles before.
hi bobbeh =D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh ****

Dang alright I know what I must do now.

Yo Redhalberd where you at son get at this name search BAIT.

Crap. I'll skip on Phase then. Doubles is shot and Im too rusty to even think about entering singles.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Naw it's alright. Besides I wanna make a record at MLG for placing the highest without practice.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Inui, you already know that expected number =/= actual attendance. <_<

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang alright I will come BUT only to give Tom his money and to hang out with you guys some.

Gnes team with me

Damien team with me

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
the 34 people doesn't include other people from Oklahoma or San Antonio or Austin. I only wrote down the people that posted in this thread they were coming. I've read in the other social threads that guys are getting carpools together.

I'm really excited for this tourney =)

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Typ_Ex My list has "Tournament Judgment KOs" ... If it's a brawl- tourney then it counts.

@RedShadow - send me a PM with details about the controller. I've moved recently, not sure where it would be, when you lost it here, or what it looks like.

bassem6

Smash Lord
Bobby if you come I'll drop bassem so bassem can team with d4ba and we can get some practice before MLG.
I would be cool with teaming with d4ba but I was wanting to try teaming with you dawg. I mean texas has a tourny like every other weekend, and Im sure you and bobby would get a decent amount of practice for mlg even if you dont team for this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom