• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phase 10 - Dallas TX - No side events means LOTS of friendlies & MMs! Travel to this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Sounds like Houston will be there Friday night and leave Saturday after everything is done. Guess we'll see what happens when we get there.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We briefly discussed it yesterday, and it really depends on when the tourney finishes. It's all up to P4.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Let's finish the tourney early, hang out for food/chatting, then we can still leave the same day. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So..who wants to house me?

I bring fun.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
We might leave Saturday night, it all depends on what time things finish. I'd rather leave on Sunday, but Papa Xyro wants to leave Saturday night, so we'll see.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
So...turns out I can't get off work. Sorry guys.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dawg you always ill. You got like Stomach AIDS or something everytime I see you.

"Aww man my stomach hurts" - Hobo 11

"Not feelin it today man" - FS4

"SADJKLDALBLEAH"- Whobo 1 and 2 and 3

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
HOBO 11....I didn't talk to anyone and wasn't good enough to say that.

I never went to FS4....

WHOBO 3....has never happened.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
We might leave Saturday night, it all depends on what time things finish. I'd rather leave on Sunday, but Papa Xyro wants to leave Saturday night, so we'll see.
If things start at noon, things will finish by 8pm and we can get him at a decent hour. Its only singles and doubles. i dont WANT to stay sunday but if we have to its fine. Remeber, i can make the drive by myself so if u fear the long drive....hand it over.

Gnes

Smash Master
If things start at noon, things will finish by 8pm and we can get him at a decent hour. Its only singles and doubles. i dont WANT to stay sunday but if we have to its fine. Remeber, i can make the drive by myself so if u fear the long drive....hand it over.
Me too :)

Me and papa got this if it comes to it

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I can also help with the driving...if you trust me.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Wtf? You better quit that job and show up this weekend.
Hylian...u gotta learn to take days off in advance ya know

Those vids look ancient now hahahaha jkjk thanks beah
god ****it hylian!!! XD lmao
Say you have an ill family member to visit aka me.
Sorry I did ask off early, they really need me to work. Sucks. I can't quit I need money to move.

We just found a venue for my tournament though so I better see you all there! I will buy food and stuff for everyone!

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
A few important things you guys should know before the tourney

• Xyro and I will be co-hosting this tourney to ensure everything goes well. If you plan to leave to get food, talk to one of us first.
  • The store closes at 9, I can get this extended to 10... maybe 11. This means start your matches as soon as I tell you and stop friendlies if someone shows up for that TV.
  • Remember the venue is a family store, so please no cussing / extremely rude remarks.
  • When you arrive grab a sign in sheet, fill it out, and give me/Xyro the money before starting friendlies. This way we don't have to interrupt your games.
  • The venue will sell snacks, candy and drinks for 50 cents each. Brings some coins and buy their stuff to make them happy!
  • If you have extra chairs (or little stools) that you can bring so people can sit on or any tables or stools that TVs can be placed on, please bring them. I will buy you a free snack + drink.

Housing

If you need housing, please contact one of these locals. If you can house people, let me know and I'll add you to the list.

Dphat 214-536-1403
Shuz 469-237-4493
Ice 214-518-5886
Sethlon 832-482-5588
Brett (Denton) 214-729-1880 <-- OK / KS people contact him first

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
You guys are now housing with Dphat if that's cool. It's possible that I can cram 14 people in my little 2 bedroom apt, but I'd rather not. Plus things would probably get out of hand with Dojo & Dojo (cricket) staying under the same roof.

Gnes

Smash Master
You guys are now housing with Dphat if that's cool. It's possible that I can cram 14 people in my little 2 bedroom apt, but I'd rather not. Plus things would probably get out of hand with Dojo & Dojo (cricket) staying under the same roof.
Okay...ill relay the news

Slaps

Smash Lord
NNID
iSlaps
Sorry I did ask off early, they really need me to work. Sucks. I can't quit I need money to move.

We just found a venue for my tournament though so I better see you all there! I will buy food and stuff for everyone!
I don't travel like ever... You better come to a phase so i can see you one last time =D

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Does Dphat have enough pillows/blankets, or do we have to supply our own?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom