• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phantom Hits 2 CONFIRMED December 5th (First post update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
TC: Meh, craiigg is ****, s'all I know.
All i said was that prof's falco wouldve had to improve a hell of a lot since the last time i played it :s
Cos it was ****, it was going evens with my marth when i was maining marth and i'd be the first to say that my marth is **** lool.
WTF I JUST READ THIS!!!

EVEN WITH YOUR **** MARTH????

You are ridiculous if you think that lol.

And when the hell did you main marth and you play my falco lol???
That's how long ago that **** thing which you are trying to reference is.

You will get ***** double for that comment.

£20 Falco vs Kirby???

Edit - *** you Brado

J03

Smash Master
Pro your ****

your ego is well out of whack, youre insecure about your height and you compensate by taking shots at people online.

im ego control *****

also COME GET SOME!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeahhhhhhhh i'm defintely insecure about my height lol.

That situation above is such a perfect example to show my insecurtiy.

I mean what better way shows someone is insecure about their height when someones says you're character **** and then you reply that you can **** them with ease and up the money......i'm pretty sure thats as obvious as insecurity gets.

smashysmashysmashy

Smash Rookie
I'm not going to give a name, because i don't want to give away who i'm referring to, but there is someone here, with a prolific post record, who should spend less of their time embarrassing themselves.

Tamoo

Smash Master
WTF I JUST READ THIS!!!

EVEN WITH YOUR **** MARTH????

You are ridiculous if you think that lol.

And when the hell did you main marth and you play my falco lol???
That's how long ago that **** thing which you are trying to reference is.

You will get ***** double for that comment.

£20 Falco vs Kirby???

Edit - *** you Brado
Yeah exactly, that's how **** ur falco was

And why I said u wouldve had to have improved a hell of a lot to have surpassed craiigg's level since we last played.

and clearly a £20 falco kirby match will solve all problems. Is this another one of those I don't accept and you call off all our other mms? Cos im bored of that

VA

Smash Hero
What the **** is the point in arguing about who's falco is better when no one knows how good craig is here except me and joe. Out of all of you we've played it the most and I think it's definitely up there with Fuzzy's but Fuzzy plays miles better in tournament and craig chokes a hell of a lot. Such stupid and petty discussions should not be allowed on here, it's such a bloody waste of time and it puts people off coming when they get judged without even having a fair chance to play.

I'm getting reeaaaal sick of the way things are on boards these days. It's so boring and has been going on soooooooooo long, can't things just chill out a bit and get back to decent and relevant discussions?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I think my C.Falcon is best in UK. Fuzzy isn't a true Falcon mainer. He sucks.
loooool so true

suuuure mike ;)
and that's the attitude our crew needs! loving it :D

TC: Meh, craiigg is ****, s'all I know.
All i said was that prof's falco wouldve had to improve a hell of a lot since the last time i played it :s
Cos it was ****, it was going evens with my marth when i was maining marth and i'd be the first to say that my marth is **** lool.

Calum: Very awesome to hear!
Crew match beckons!

Ben: Hope you had a good one today man
oh my days lol its friendlies get over it, his falco is really good (Prof these notes are amazing they really paid off) and i doubt he would go even with your marth in a serious set.

repeat after me:

friendlies
friendlies
friendlies
friendlies

The first comment was true.

loool The second comment was funny and true.

Nice post TC :).

looool.

Since you're Tamoo friends do you want to do a MM at high price.....or low price.
Just for fun :).

Happy birthday and *** you Ben.
:)

I'm with Jo3 on this one, he has a solid point.
or he could just want more money.

schoin

Smash Cadet
well guys, i have just blown off all my friends who i promised i was going to see, so it looks like ill be coming, woo!

Guess i can offer my house to people that need a place to sleep, and i have a tv and 1 more set up ben...

this better be worth sacrificing my social life for! :p
:bee:

Who're you teaming with? Aren't all of your crew going now i.e. you have 4 people which, unless i'm mistaken, can be divided by 2?

EDIT: Oops. This is clockmire. my bad @_@

Tamoo

Smash Master
im not debating id go even anymore, but back then i wouldve, def., friendly or not, but at the end of the day, that was waaay back so there's no way of proving anything anymore so prof don't demand a mm for this comment, it won't prove anything lol and i know you want to!

Im talking about like half a year ago, so for all I know, he could have a **** falco now but thats not the point, it was crap back then, and hence he wouldve had to improve quite a bit to get to Craiigg's' level because as VA said, craiigg is very very good, and doesn't need someone who doesn't use falco putting him down by saying he's better than him having not played craiigg or placed well with falco at all.

Dave: take it you stayed over at soha's last night then haha, yesterday was pretty ****, good to see you improve every time i play you now. You should be set for ph2, better place above tesco man!
Also melee 2.0 was surprising fun, aside from the crashes, why is ness sooooo broken lol!
And that wolf comeback was sexy, I was playing so gay lol.

Also for those who go onto melee boards, or know much bout smash at all, Nes_N00b was a great guy.
RIP

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
I'm fairly happy with where I am at atm. We both know Falcon/Jiggs pretty well now like you said, so I wouldn't be worried in a tournament match.
Spacies need work, and last time I checked they are the most popular characters in the game. Sad face.

Lol @ sheik. Up B OOS ftw.

Also for those who go onto melee boards, or know much bout smash at all, Nes_N00b was a great guy.
RIP
Wait, what?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Dont reveal your shiek counter!!! lol

I think judging on the matches yesterday, if my jiggs is having trouble, which is a possibilty judging by our set, i may even go peach on ya i just love that matchup.

And yeah, NES n00b died in a car crash that wasnt his fault which is very sad, the world has lost an awesome falcon, and from what ppl have been saying, a really nice guy

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
Mmm. It's real. I just read 8 pages of it. Awful.

And I welcome Peach. As long as I play smart it should be fine, lol. Standing there doing nothing OOS ftl, lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeahhhhhhhh i'm defintely insecure about my height lol.

That situation above is such a perfect example to show my insecurtiy.

I mean what better way shows someone is insecure about their height when someones says you're character **** and then you reply that you can **** them with ease and up the money......i'm pretty sure thats as obvious as insecurity gets.
yeah it does show insecurity actually because a secure person wouldn't need to challenge it in such an upfront way. they would be secure in the knowledge that they are better and wouldn't need the result of a petty MM to prove it.

take for example my £5 MM with you, I wanted it to prove something. I felt I proved to myself and you what I needed to in tournament last time so I didn't need to have the MM. But you still want it. I don't see the point in it now but I'll do it anyway because I feel like if you lose it will show you something that you need to see.

but I'm not sure it's a height thing? Maybe I don't know :p

EDIT: I shouldn't have posted this :(

Clockmire

Smash Journeyman
<3 Mountain Combo.

I was smiling on the inside when a bunch of people said they were maining falcon in NES Noob's memory.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
and clearly a £20 falco kirby match will solve all problems. Is this another one of those I don't accept and you call off all our other mms? Cos im bored of that
loool Why do you keep tryna refer to that crew battle thing.
You were the coward back then and backing down from all your talk and then you couldn't handle it....by bringing up that situation you're just bringing back up your shame.

And I only asked if you want the £20 cos you seem very confident, of course you can deny it but you've been a dumb fool so far that I just want to drain your money a bit more.
So deal or no deal?

Do you want any other MM's btw?

or he could just want more money.
Apparently I am insecure if I wanna ask for money while beating people :confused: :(

im not debating id go even anymore, but back then i wouldve, def., friendly or not, but at the end of the day, that was waaay back so there's no way of proving anything anymore so prof don't demand a mm for this comment, it won't prove anything lol and i know you want to!

Im talking about like half a year ago, so for all I know, he could have a **** falco now but thats not the point, it was crap back then, and hence he wouldve had to improve quite a bit to get to Craiigg's' level because as VA said, craiigg is very very good, and doesn't need someone who doesn't use falco putting him down by saying he's better than him having not played craiigg or placed well with falco at all.
The thing that makes you a dunse if that you were actually attempting to say you can beat from playing my falco about half a year ago in friendlies.

Really I will just **** you and smile in glee.

And you're obviously dellusional ONCE AGAIN if you really think my falco went even with your marth.
Your perception on alot of things are dumb though but i'm starting to get used to it now.

yeah it does show insecurity actually because a secure person wouldn't need to challenge it in such an upfront way. they would be secure in the knowledge that they are better and wouldn't need the result of a petty MM to prove it.

take for example my £5 MM with you, I wanted it to prove something. I felt I proved to myself and you what I needed to in tournament last time so I didn't need to have the MM. But you still want it. I don't see the point in it now but I'll do it anyway because I feel like if you lose it will show you something that you need to see.

but I'm not sure it's a height thing? Maybe I don't know :p

EDIT: I shouldn't have posted this :(
loool You really think that makes a secure person......that is a dumb comment if you think so....and i'm not a fool.
If someone is being dumb and giving me £25 worth of MM's and I know I can win them....I'M NOT TURNING IT DOWN!

You're comparing me with the way you react to stuff.
I'm clearly not you, we are clearly different people so the way we react to situations are different.
Just because I demand a MM off of someone to prove I am better that does not mean I am insecure, that just means I want money while proving I am better because it's a win win lol, but this is some logic that some of you can't seem to come to grip with is that I want free money lol.

As you can clearly see in your second comment you are attempting to compare you to me with the way you reacted and the way I am reacting.
And sort of implying that I should be reacting the way you are...
We are competely different people, so just because I wouldn't react to say I don't want a MM doesn't equal I am insecure.....maybe in your homeland but in London that's called being black lol.
Get used to it.
I will be asking for more at the tournament.

Tamoo

Smash Master
Confident in what? All i said was that Craiigg was very ****, and you have to chime in that your better than him with nothing to back it up. IM NOT SAYING MY MARTH IS BETTER THAN YOUR FALCO, I was just using that as a basis that I've never been impressed when i play your falco, BUT THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED, I DONT KNOW, which is why I'm saying i hope you've improved since then.

And i don't think its cowardice that made me not accept ur bull**** terms, it was security ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Confident in what? All i said was that Craiigg was very ****, and you have to chime in that your better than him with nothing to back it up. IM NOT SAYING MY MARTH IS BETTER THAN YOUR FALCO, I was just using that as a basis that I've never been impressed when i play your falco, BUT THAT COULD HAVE CHANGED, I DONT KNOW, which is why I'm saying i hope you've improved since then.

And i don't think its cowardice that made me not accept ur bull**** terms, it was security ;)
Confidence in you playing me with my falco.
I'm not talking about Craiigg lol.

Do you want to up it to £20....that's all that is important atm lol.

That last comment you made is actually the biggest lie you have said on smashboards...this month (you've said some pretty big lies in the past).
You never backed out cos you were secure of ****....you just didn't wanna lose you're money as it was obvious it was gonna happen lol.
So you wanted it as low as possible to reduce the pain of departing with your money, which is understandable. :)

It's jokes how since the subject of security has been brought up you sure your opportunity to latch onto an excuse lol.

VA

Smash Hero
Wow flame war. I knew I shouldn't have posted that I was going to come back and edit delete it but I was too busy becoming even MOAR technical with fox.

You do realise this is boring to read. Like more boring than watching harry hill's tv burp followed by x-factor. Can we just talk about something else because honestly I don't care about how good prof thinks he is or how insecure he is, infact I really don't care about prof or anything he has to say on boards. I think the people who get any kind of amusement out of it are few and far between now.

So can I just say, you've had a good run of being a massive **** head troll prof. Can we please please please stop it now?

I think we should make a UK ranking based on tournament placings. or something interesting and constructive.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Wow flame war. I knew I shouldn't have posted that I was going to come back and edit delete it but I was too busy becoming even MOAR technical with fox.

You do realise this is boring to read. Like more boring than watching harry hill's tv burp followed by x-factor. Can we just talk about something else because honestly I don't care about how good prof thinks he is or how insecure he is, infact I really don't care about prof or anything he has to say on boards. I think the people who get any kind of amusement out of it are few and far between now.

So can I just say, you've had a good run of being a massive **** head troll prof. Can we please please please stop it now?

I think we should make a UK ranking based on tournament placings. or something interesting and constructive.
You know what to do then.
Press the nice block button and you won't have to worry about me anymore:)

That way you cannot care and you cannot see me either.

VA

Smash Hero
well it would be good to have one. everywhere has them :( maybe we should make a poll and just do it that way, it would be funny at least.

Tamoo

Smash Master
We can do something constructive by making sure we get setups at PH2. Tournaments only in a week and ive heard nothing on the setup front

I unfortunately can't bring one cos of the massive laptop im lugging around but i'll bring a disc. It may be useful to get a list up of ppl who are bringing setups to this so we know what to expect on the day.

How many tvs are there likely to be ben?

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah I GUESS I can bring a set up if I MUST. Lets focus on hyping this tournament up and making sure it runs as smooth as poss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom