• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno about KH. I believe it's cool and stuff and DISNEY CHARACTERS IN AN RPG OMIGOSH but I'm kinda tired of being forced to play as a kid who has still to grow some muscles and balls. I believe 90% of JRPG are like that.
...and seriously, how do you hurt people with giant keys? <_<
if I should choose between KH and monster hunter, basing myself on images and videos and facts, since I never played them, I'd prolly choose Monster Hunter.
If your main issue with KH is that it's unrealistic, uh. Well. Maybe you shouldn't be playing video games, sir. x.o

No, but I can picture how you would be responding to it.
Oh. I didn't really think anything about it, tbh, lol.

I just know that he's dead wrong.... KH is the ****, and there's really nothing anybody can say to change that! <3

IxxI

Smash Fence
Kingdom Hearts.
Someone shoot me please?

Wow, I can't believe I asked for videos.

Edit: I post right after Jeds. :urg:

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My ***** kickin' *** (.........until she gets defeated).

Also, I think I'mma put this song on FD when I finish hacking my music. It's so good!

Warning: Boss Spoiler

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkmZ-HaFvNg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZkmZ-HaFvNg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I think it's less of Sora bashing things with a giant key and more of something in the key (magic or something) that harms the enemies. Some of them aren't even keys. *Shrugs* Ultima Weapon has a sword-ish design.

IxxI

Smash Fence
I think it's less of Sora bashing things with a giant key and more of something in the key (magic or something) that harms the enemies. Some of them aren't even keys. *Shrugs* Ultima Weapon has a sword-ish design.

You don't think key weapons are cool? :mad: :mad:

I feel like posting in this color from now on, what do you guys think? ;O

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Mannn. I wish Zexion, Larxene, and Demyx had more screen time. Demyx seemed so interesting. >__<

They're my favorites. Along with Axel. The girl in my avatar kinda looks like an Organization member. >_> Just noticed that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Why is Larxene so cool?
Because she wasn't afraid to *****slap Namine across the face. :lick:

EDIT: ****, I got ninja'd. Bunny speaks the truth. Larxene and Axel are my favorite Organization members.... Demyx was cool too, but they didn't show him enough, so I don't really think much of anything about him.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah, I always used the key you get for beating Sephiroth (forgot the name) as my main weapon and put Ultima on the Final Form.

That key looks most like an actual sword, but it's actually just a modern style key. Also has the most attack, but not much magic.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I never used Fenrir. The "Big obnoxiously strong sword that drops an important stat" weapon never appealed to me in any games. I loved Oathkeeper and Rumbling Rose the most. ;x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I always used Ultima.... mostly because after I went through so much crap to get it, I was gonna **** well use it, lol. So much farming for materials....

But my 100% files were all worth it. <333

Oathkeeper was my favorite, though. I used Curaga way too much to not have a decent amount of magic, lol.

Your kung-fu is no good here.
Motherf....

*uses Ars Arcanum*

Okay, bedtime for me. Until tomorrow! <3 you all.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Fenrir? Well now I know. :p

Most of my fighting was done in Final Form anyway, so I didn't mind using it. It just made smacking down weakling enemies as I walked around easier. And it looked coolest, in my opinion.

I 100%'d the game in every way except all those moogle recipes. To lazy to farm for stuff. I had other games I wanted to play. It was a rare exception to my "OMG MUST 100% EVERYTHING" attitude I have in vidya gaems.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Magic topic switch to Oblivion?

My perfectionism made me do that efficient leveling crap to get all my stats to 100, max level, etc.

Oblivion is the perfectionist's nightmare.

BMX

Smash Lord
But it's sexy. I was always into the "dark" themed weaponry for some reason... 'shrug'

Kenny, <3 you too.

O BTW, I was talking about the Keyblade Oblivion.

The game Oblivion was a nightmare, but in the end, you could be pround ^_^

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
JUST PUT ON THE F**KING DRESS, FENCE.

I feel stupid for confusing Oblivion... oh well. That key was one of my favorites too. :p

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Kenny that dress was mine. >_> Stay out of my freakin' closet.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
If your main issue with KH is that it's unrealistic, uh. Well. Maybe you shouldn't be playing video games, sir. x.o
youuuuu really didn't get my point, missy, but w/e. videogames are videogames, all of them are unrealistic since they're not real in the very first place. *shrugs*shall the KH topic ever be mentioned again when you'll be back, I'll be more than happy to have a pleasant chat with you about it, since I'm not the "wall-of-text-to-explain-this-and-that" guy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I have decided. Time to get rid of pashmina. j_j
It was good while it lasted. <3

Also, for future reference since people seem to be getting infractions confused with warnings:

RED BOX = INFRACTION
YELLOW BOX = WARNING

Warning = no points, doesn't really matter, serves as a friendly reminder to follow the rules. A.k.a. stop crying about it.

Love joo guise. I'm off to start my day!

Also, @Stealth: <3 for saying goodnight last night, I just read that, lol.

Top Bottom