• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Angiance

Smash Lord
I'd rather have my skin torn completely off, and then get thrown in a pool of the finest salt...besides, he's got his best friend for kissing, the wall *smile*

Vale

Smash Ace
i don't think it would matter much what happens after all of your skin gets torn off

Angiance

Smash Lord
Gosh, your skull must be incredibly thick to respond to what I said with an ignorant thing like that. Go on back to your wall, shoo-shoo

Vale

Smash Ace
if you were actually good friends then you'd be able to talk it out
at most it would be a temporary hiccup

Vale

Smash Ace
if a romance ends quickly and poorly and you aren't able to salvage a friendship from it then one or both of you are benefiting from no longer being around the other and the friendship probably wasn't as deep/valuable as originally believed.

Angiance

Smash Lord
*sigh* Mr.Wallkisser, you're more boring then a 90 year-old geometry teacher...*rolls eyes*

Vale, you play BlazBlue?

Last edited:

Vale

Smash Ace
i don't know what blazblue is
looked it up and first link which said it was an online version of the game was dead
is it like smash?

edit: also, what's up with that name
looks like "blaze blue" which seems cool like blue fames or something i guess
but there's not an e
what in the world is a "blaz"
if it is supposed to be pronounced blaze what kind of stylistic choice is that
if it supposed to be pronounced blazz what kind of name is that

Last edited:

Thor

Smash Champion
What's up with Angiance and Phoenix Lord', seriously? Admittedly PL' is pretty funny, but...

Thanks Red. I feel like I should still call you Redfeatherraven, unless you like using the name that also refers to the original Pokémon Champion.

If I finish one last paper for a class I'll be more or less done with third term and on to Spring Break. Then I can enjoy this freedom thing.

Also maybe I don't enjoy my supposed freedom because I don't party or go out much (I don't drive, although my parents will take me pretty much anywhere). I suppose if I went to parties I'd enjoy it more though. Or if I had friends. That might help too.

Last edited:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Angiance shut the **** up lol.
and stop roleplaying too with the rolleyes or giggling ****.

Somebody needed to say it, otherwise nobody would and Prime wud just give him a warning, and that's boring.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I sadly did not get to be a pokemon master, but I was able to get pretty buzzed. Had stomach bloating issues for 2 weeks, got buzzed last night and then I feel amazing today. We played Mario party and I stole goes stars and coins, as well as initiated several hoedowns. We also played goldeneye slapped only, and had to team up to take down the elusive k prime. Prime and I also talked a lot about bravely default, and I got to experience done intense laughs with man and prime playing games. Thanks for the amazing trip guys, and for getting me pretty buzzed since I've never been before. Here's a pic geo took for me

Attachments

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh come on now. Hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

Angiance & Phoenix Lord' said:
Getting into a minor spat with Phoenix is a sort of PGD rite of passage. That said. Let's be done with it now.

Thanks Red. I feel like I should still call you Redfeatherraven, unless you like using the name that also refers to the original Pokémon Champion.
No problem. The comparison's been noted once or twice but it's coincidence. Red's just an expedient thing to type.
Coming from the man who types out replies large enough to warrant collapsing, but it's true.

At any rate, I answer to either.

<awesome times recap>
I'm envious, I'll admit. Glad to hear the trip went well.

Last edited:

Phantom Gamer

<font color="#ff00ff">pranked!</font>
and I got to experience done intense laughs with man and prime playing games.
It's a shame you weren't able to hear drunk Beros's laugh. Heard it in a stream awhile back before your trip and it was the highlight of the stream.
It was that good.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I was unable to drink cause of a 9am interview the following morning so I was busy chronicling the journey of 5 PkmnTrainers.
Sober-Dancing Beros was previewed though. I'll send you the videos if possible, FZ. Gonna see if messaging works.

==

Generally I'm not fond of *roleplay actions* anywhere.
As for Angiance, it feels a bit overly used, roughly once per post, especially for something as simple as *smiles*, *rolls eyes*, and *giggles*.
Granted those may be stand in for :), >_>, and "hehe" which could be used at the end of each post to the same effect so I can't fault that aspect.

Trying to put aside my personal hate for RP, another way I'm trying to think is:
"Visually, what if you replace *smiles* with :) and *giggles* with 'hehe'. Would it still be annoying to read or look at?"
Otherwise it's just the roleplay part that just makes it unsettling for me.

That or I can't help think that it's an overly super friendly front to the aggressive side that comes out when cornered.
Something of the sort during the Pikaru days where insults instead of reason are just being spat out by both sides.
From what I experienced, PL can dish out the insults, but he doesn't battle insults with insults;
-- he brings out so much sass that he took out the s to make anyone look like an ass

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Stranded on Slush's island Part 2, Shockingly boogaloo - Starring new guest appearance, Forever a Zero

Here we have our weapons of choice this time around, Brandy and other stuff not in picture as it was thrown away already or taken by other friends. As for the people not playing it was basically like this for them.

Closer insight on the items found while stuck on this hellish island. Truly a fate better than Sex mang.

Here is the game we're forced to play on this island like the hunger games. Items to navigate it provided by Beros in the form of the animals on said Island. After halfway through the challenge people were growing delirious already.

Many people took the challenge, closest was Espy and I after who knows how many cups of vodka rum beer and wine, but the one true winner to take it all was... ToferBooBoo.

As fer serious, it was fun with FZ around. Walking around downtown and remembering there's more outside of the city in SA I'm use to seeing. Along with finding prolly the best Yoshi plush I'll ever find unless I find life sized one somehow. $64 bucks spent for this baby, audino about you guys but I say worth.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Aw damn, that we did forget.
But that's all 'k, Nike's Hymn carried us through the majority of the journey.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Goddamn it, I hate you SA guys (and company). You guys are seemingly always getting together and having so much fun, and I'm always so alone and jealous*. Nobody around here ever wants to have "Rock Solid"-themed adventures with me!
(*I should note that I wasn't actually alone today, I went to a tourney and surprisingly had a blast. The jealousy is real, though)

he brings out so much sass that he took out the s to make anyone look like an ***
This line brightened my day.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I'll type HOWEVER I feel like typing, kay-kay? *smile*

I apologize for the insults though, I'm just a little...grumpy about my age lately

Also, Slush, 64$? Holy crap, that's alot (to me anyways)

Last edited:

Angiance

Smash Lord
So, my birthday present (an Xbox 360) got stolen by someone who was thought to be like family...just can't trust anybody these days

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I'm anything but baller. I just tend to have the available place for get togethers since I live alone.

Nothing like limited edition or anything, just high quality, shipped from japan and big so likely why it cost so much. Might've been $70 or so for the store when they bought it cause state shipping and such.

Thor

Smash Champion
Maybe that's the Yoshi from the Original Super Smash Brothers? If so, that would explain the price...

Also, if fighting with PL' is a rite of passage on the PGD, I don't think I've done that... hm...unless misspelling " Phoenix Lord' " counts.

Sorry to hear about the XBOX 360 Angiance.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Nothing like train delays when I have homework to do tonight. Hash tag bus and bravely default.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Hashtag your vacation is over.
. . . (cry2)

==

And damn, Angiance. Was it at your place or still packed away elsewhere?
Greed too strong.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I always wondered why that mark is at the end of his name, it seems meaningless

Yes, it's a shame my birthday present was stolen from me, out of our house, by one who we've been caring for, but hell, no use thinking about it; just another life lesson

I've never ridden a train before, strangers make me nervous; shaky. I hate when people I don't know watch
me play (unless it's a tournament)

Last edited:

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
They're the heroes of our world.
~auto whose thunderwaves of tildes shock in equilibrium, unashamed to put others before him
leaf. whose thunderjolts whose raunchy legacy undermines periods of courage despite his doubtful demeanor
pl' whose thunders crashes high above every other symbol below him, but with direction towards a certain goal

These trio of symbolic pikachus serve for the queen, Kaylo, whose name has been dashed with affection as K-Lo
to keep manner of PGD from succumbing to the nightmarish hell that could only be rivaled by Darkrai.
Or some legacy **** like that.

Scatz

Smash Champion
That sucks mad hard Angi. You should smack the ************ that took it whenever you get to see him again.

Angiance

Smash Lord
I seem to forget that my Brawl/artist tag is "Bell~"

These Pikas are so legendary, yet I only study ESAM/Anther, I feel bad

Well, violence makes me extremely nervous, and I can't stand seeing even bad people in pain; it kills me. A relative of mine (he's the one that got the gift) is the opposite of me, however, and plans to shoot him on sight, so I'm gonna stay out of it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom