• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Petey Piranha, The Pessimistic Plant for Smash 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
I'm getting more and more fond to the idea of Petey in the game. I know people want Toad and Paper Mario as well, but Petey has some minimal chance, right? I mean Sakurai put him in the game before, so at least he's thought about it, right?

Tepig2000

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2938-8785-9936
I'm getting more and more fond to the idea of Petey in the game. I know people want Toad and Paper Mario as well, but Petey has some minimal chance, right? I mean Sakurai put him in the game before, so at least he's thought about it, right?
My most wanted Mario newcomer was Toad. But now that his chances are extremely low, I tought I was going to support Bowser Jr. more. Now I changed again, Petey Piranha is now my most wanted Mario newcomer. And yes, I think you're right.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
My most wanted Mario newcomer was Toad. But now that his chances are extremely low, I tought I was going to support Bowser Jr. more. Now I changed again, Petey Piranha is now my most wanted Mario newcomer. And yes, I think you're right.
I'm also a big Toad supporter, still am. Petey is just a rally good candidate as well.

Rasumii

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Rasumii
I was a proud Toad supporter and am extremely upset his chances have almost completely diminished, for any future Smash installment...

Petey Piranha's time to shine?!

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I was a proud Toad supporter and am extremely upset his chances have almost completely diminished, for any future Smash installment...

Petey Piranha's time to shine?!
Petey would a pretty cool addition and another epic villain. But he does have to deal with the likes of Paper Mario, Junior, Rosalina, and Waluigi in terms of competition.

SenseiJosh

Smash Rookie
NNID
bunnydrummer
3DS FC
2852-8601-4250
I think he would make a great boss character/stage hazard on a Mario stage

Chase

Smash Ace
Hey you guys, I made a moveset for our favorite plant; hope you enjoy it.
_________________________________________________________________________________________
PETEY PIRANHA
SUPER SMASH BROS. MOVESET

· ATTRIBUTES:

o WEIGHT: 130 – Petey is the series’ heaviest character.

o WALK SPEED: 0.4 – Petey is slow due to his large size.

o DASH SPEED: 0.6 – Petey increases speed a lot when he dashes.

o RUN SPEED: 0.9 – Petey uses his leaves as a propeller to make him much faster.

o AIR SPEED: 2.0 – Due to Petey’s immense weight, he is very fast in the air, but doesn't have much time to attack.

o FALLING SPEED: 2.0 – Petey falls incredibly fast to his immense weight.

· NEUTRAL ATTACK – Petey swings his head forward twice, then bites with his jaws once.

· DASH ATTACK – Petey trips and falls over, landing on opponents and also sending a stream of goop ahead of him.

· FORWARD TILT – Petey twirls around with his leaves outstretched, comboing opponents.

· UP TILT – Petey springs his head upward, smacking opponents into the air.

· DOWN TILT – Petey stomps the ground, sending up some roots that damage opponents.

· FORWARD SMASH – Petey fires a shot of goop from his mouth, which multiplies when it hits players until it touches the ground.

· UP SMASH – Petey (after charging) expands his petals, which hurt opponents.

· DOWN SMASH – Petey lets his neck go limp, and spins his head around, knocking it into opponents.

· NEUTRAL AERIAL – Petey lunges towards opponents, doing damage. Also causes damage if landing on ground.

· FORWARD AERIAL – Petey turns sideways and hits opponents with his legs.

· BACK AERIAL – Petey swings his head around, heading opponents.

· UP AERIAL – Petey shoots some petals upward.

· DOWN AERIAL – Petey lands on the ground, smashing into opponents.

· GRAB AERIAL – Petey shoots a vine out of his head, grabbing onto ledges.

· GRAB – Petey grabs opponents with a vine and then throttles opponents with his teeth.

· PUMMEL – Petey throttles his opponents with his teeth.

· FORWARD THROW – Petey uses his vine and smashes his opponents into the ground.

· BACK THROW – Petey nonchalantly tosses his opponents backwards.

· UP THROW – Petey tosses opponents up and smashes them upwards with his head.
DOWN THROW –
Petey sits on his opponents, and wriggles around for a bit before letting them go.

· FLOOR ATTACK – Petey sprouts a Piranha Plant that attacks opponents, despawns after 3 seconds.

· EDGE ATTACK – Petey swings his body onto the stage (under 100%)/Petey snaps his jaws while throwing himself up into the air.

· NEUTRAL SPECIAL – Goop Storm – Petey fires a ball of goop into the air, will occasionally spawn a Swoopin’ Stu or (in ever rarer cases) a Graffiti Piranha Plant.

· SIDE SPECIAL – Tweester – Petey creates flaps his leaves to create two Tweesters that fire in either direction. They do some damage, as well as knocking opponents into the air.

· UP SPECIAL – Petey Flight – Petey clumsily attempts to fly into the air by flapping his leaves. Grants Petey flight, as well as meteor smash if hit by the first leaf flap.

· DOWN SPECIAL – Overgrow – Petey spits some Piranha Plant seeds into the air, which when they land spawn some Piranha Plants that stay on the ground and assist Petey. Occasionally spawn Stalking Piranha Plants that follow the fight before disappearing.

· FINAL SMASH – Mega Strike – Petey encloses himself in a flower, which grows far above the stage boundary. Petey then clumsily slaps on his helmet from Mario Strikers Charged before firing a metal soccer ball at the stage out of his mouth, causing a series of explosions and tremors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom