• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pete's vids.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
lol xDDDDDDDDDDDD

He is saying you make the people look bad cus your combos are too good xD

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
Ever since all that dummy bounce **** was cleared up a while back, I'm really liking the direction grounded D-airs are going these days. I'd like to see more of these kinds of combos, especially since grounded mid-percentage D-airs open up a ton of doors for combo continuation possibilities!

TANK64

Smash Lord
Lovin' the Falcon. You're gonna have to main him if you keep it up ;P

Don't worry. It happens to us all eventually.

Morin0

Smash Lord
One does not make a badass combo like that and gets called a pig.

Que cerdo.

Doomolish 1 hour ago
Unless that is some weird Spanish slang that I've never heard of and it actually means COOL

Olikus

Smash Champion
yey tavo inspired! It might be hard but would have been even cooler with short hop falcon punch for finnisher. Overall great combo. Falcon can actually have tent combos thats not boring for my taste. Not bad.

The Star King

Smash Hero
Ricky's talking about the Falcon on Falcon one. There was no wall bounce between the uair and Falcon Punch so a "2" would show up on the combo meter. I noticed that too

Probably easily fixable by delaying the last uair a bit though

M!nt

Smash Champion
awww you didn't have to take it down it was still cool!

Top Bottom