• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Personal home stages?

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I play on every stage in Omega form in my free time, so deciding on a home stage is difficult.

If I were to pick, however, my home stages would probably be regular Battlefield and Final Destination.

Last edited:

AIM0001

Smash Lord
My home stages are....
1. Hyrule Castle 64
One of my favorite stages of all time. Great size and good for picking characters who may have poor recoveries.

2. Coliseum
It's an awesome showdown arena for sure. All flat surface with some mix ups in platforms.

3. Halberd
I do very well on this stage for some reason. So I just keep picking it. Plus it helps that the music is awesome and the stage looks beautiful. I really appreciate the nostalgia in this one. Kirby Super Star was a game I grew up playing and I probably beat this game dozens of times.

Top Bottom