• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Persona Characters in Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
It was years ago. I didn't know they were video game characters at first back then. Also, insulting your thread was NOT my intention. I was just disagreeing with you. But, if you still find it as an insult, then I'm sorry too.
No problem dude it's cool:b:

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I actually had a dream once that Shadows were in Smash Run.

I'm playing the Persona games at the moment and I'm really enjoying them. I have to say the series has practically zero chance of getting representation in smash.

If we get anything it's more likely to be a Shin Megami Tensei IV trophy or maybe a Devil Survivor trophy. (or just a general "Jack Frost" trophy)

You know considering Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei is a thing it wouldn't be too surprising to see a Shin Megami Tensei trophy....

Last edited:

Jae

You're outta luck, buddy
I don't see anything beyond a trophy at most (or I guess, if they keep the Stickers feature) for the Persona series.
I'm assuming it'll be from Persona Q, but I think that Sakurai would prefer to pull things from the main MegaTen series instead.

Jack Frost is definitely a must though.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Jack Frost would be a nice addition since he is ATLUS' mascot, but a Persona character? No, thanks. Keep them out of my Smash.

Souless_shadow

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3609-1166-4956
Persona is one of my favorite video game series but I really don't see a Persona character being in smash. If an Atlus character made it into smash it would probably be Jack Frost.

strawhatninja

Smash Ace
NNID
hecticzacattack
3DS FC
4441-9826-4993
Persona is one of my favorite video game series but I really don't see a Persona character being in smash. If an Atlus character made it into smash it would probably be Jack Frost.
Jack Frost was in a couple rumors, and I know there is 0 chance of Persona characters getting into this Smash. I was just thinking if the spinoff does well enough there will be others and increase the chances in the future.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
Jack Frost was in a couple rumors, and I know there is 0 chance of Persona characters getting into this Smash. I was just thinking if the spinoff does well enough there will be others and increase the chances in the future.
Yes.

Heck, I'd be happy if Nintendo bought SEGA (and ATLUS along with it) and took over their franchises. Not only would we get more Nintendo + ATLUS love, but Shining Force would go back in the hands of Camelot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom