• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfection on a Board of Filth: The Yuga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamiko

Smash Ace
WARNING: Spoilers will most definitely lie ahead! ...Probably.

Yuga is a new villain introduced in The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds. He is obsessed with his own twisted ideas of beauty and perfection, and vows to recreate the world to fit his selfish vision. Yuga is a capable magician, possesing the unique ability to turn people into paintings. Combined with summoned soldiers and cloning spells, he's sure to bring an interesting playstyle to the table.

I'm a little surprised a thread like this didn't exist yet. Yuga's chances are probably nonexistant with how late the newest Zelda is to the party, but should he somehow make it in it wouldn't be the first time Sakurai added a character before their game was finished.

Moveset Potential:

Working on it. Feel free to contribute.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Im really sad how the paint-gimmick was used in the game, cause yuga really makes it look cool and usefull.
I dont want him, but definitely wouldnt being a waste, so many potential.

Pokeking

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0817-5074-8674
I doubt Yuga will be playable. The most he can hope for is being an Assist Trophy. I see him getting in as a sticker or a plain trophy in the gallery.

Being a one time character (as far as we know) doesn't help.

Kamiko

Smash Ace
I doubt Yuga will be playable. The most he can hope for is being an Assist Trophy. I see him getting in as a sticker or a plain trophy in the gallery.

Being a one time character (as far as we know) doesn't help.
Pretty much no one will disagree with that, but if we only talked about characters that were likely to make it, Smashboards wouldn't be as fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom