• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Perfect Samus Kill Against Fox

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I wouldn't really call hitting with 11 separate, non-combo'd attacks a "perfect samus kill".
And tell your friend to laser more.
</harsh>

Death

Smash Lord
Wow, some people are just so.. I can't explain it. If you didn't like the video why post a comment? Your wasting your time thinking that I care about what you have to say and your wasting my time because I have to read your stupid little comment with harshness.
And what the **** is </harsh>?
Wow, some people need to get a life. Seriously.

Bailey

Smash Hero
Wow, some people are just so.. I can't explain it. If you didn't like the video why post a comment? Your wasting your time thinking that I care about what you have to say and your wasting my time because I have to read your stupid little comment with harshness.
And what the **** is </harsh>?
Why waste Smashboards Bandwith and post a thread that no one obviously cared about?

Goldkirby

Smash Ace
Says the person who wasted his time recording them playing a video game with a camcorder, putting it on the computer, and then going through the trouble of uploading it to youtube. :laugh:

WayChuDat

Smash Apprentice
its really funny when people tell other people to get a life through something on the internet.

face it. we all don't have lives.

just kidding.

but really.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Lol that Fox fails...

He was way the hell too aggressive. I know a guy who plays Fox like that and... yea its not usually good for him.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
jeez, lighten up guys, i thought the laugh at the end was pretty funny haha.

Top Bottom