• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PEPESPAIN Presents: Precarious Pac-Man Traps!

LiteralGrill

Smokin' Hot~
Legend of the arcade, cinema, and more, Pac-Man is a very exciting character in Smash for Wii U. Players like Pow, Pacoman, and Abadango have shown some amazing things Pac-Man can do. Youtube channel PEPESPAIN Smash Lab has been showing off some amazing Pac-Man tech as well, this time showing off some of his incredible trap game. Give it a watch and increase that Smash knowledge!

SmashCapps has been intrigued by all these Pac-Man tricks. Follow what SmashCapps is up to and suggest other videos to cover by WAKAWAKAing over to Twitter.

Last edited:

Murlough

Euphoria
NNID
Murl0ugh
3DS FC
4828-8253-7746
So....anybody still think SmashCapps has favoritism for Shiek? :chuckle:

EDIT: Some of those were just beautiful. Long live the trick master of Sm4sh!

Last edited:

xzx

Smash Lord
This was also a combo video. But remember that many of these traps are situational and gimmicky, with some of these leaving PAC-MAN wide open and thus easily punishable. Still neat tricks though.

As a PAC-MAN main, I feel like PAC-MAN has almost an infinite number of tricks up his sleeve, which promotes creativity, something I love.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Pacman needs to be used more

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
This is awesome. TY @ PEPESPAIN PEPESPAIN there were a few in there I didn't know. The one at 1:56 especially has my attention. That was beautiful.

EVERY Pacman setup though? Puhlease, you know our bag of tricks is infinite ;)

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
It's honestly like variations on the same 5 moves and techniques over and over. It's neat but I'm lost as to why people are losing their ****.

PEPESPAIN

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PEPESPAIN
3DS FC
1306-8476-2667
It's honestly like variations on the same 5 moves and techniques over and over. It's neat but I'm lost as to why people are losing their ****.
If you think that you need to watch it again. Can you explain us Which 5 moves and AT did you see?

EVERY Pacman setup though? Puhlease, you know our bag of tricks is infinite ;)
Thanks mate, and yes you are right!!! Our bag of tricks is infinite!!!

Fr8

Smash Rookie
NNID
LikeAFaz
3DS FC
3883-4985-8400
Now if only Pac-Man didn't have the worst throw lag in the game.

Sneaky boy Nick

Smash Journeyman
If you think that you need to watch it again. Can you explain us Which 5 moves and AT did you see?

Thanks mate, and yes you are right!!! Our bag of tricks is infinite!!!
Well for one I saw up B into fruit several times, as well has backthrow into fruit several times.

Top Bottom