• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

ZDEG

Smash Cadet
ahh finally! people who do this in my area, woot woot.

Anyone up for a match up sometime?

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Moar people? Damn I haven't been on this website in a while lol. I happen to be off tomorrow if anyone wants to play.

My regular days off are tues and wed. Tues I have completely off, but wed including mon and fri I'm at school from 8a.m.-2p.m. On the days I'm workin, I work from 4p.m.-10p.m. usually unless it's a weekend, then I work a few more hours.

Also: I'm gonna check out the date for SMYM so when I go into work Thurs., I can request it off!

ORLY

Smash Master
attention all peoria: i want to play you at SMYM

PERHAPS A FINAL PSFM vs. PEORIA CREW BATTLE??

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
if you want something specific up, tell me and look for it.

marth in the middle is definitely going up though

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Really would like to try and get back in to shape. This typing job is ruining my hands :S Totally feel Rashad on the thumb thing now.

Anyway, hopefully I'll make my mind up of who I want to play soon. Doc's entertaining but his recovery is blegh. Tie between Falcon/Shiek :p

modern

Smash Rookie
GG's guys.. who wants to go again on the 8th? Im going to try to. def gona start going to tournaments again. that was way too much fun. although, i think im putting ganon on the back burner for a bit so i can get more technical.

ps.. im downloading project m tonight if u guys want to play that sometime. but its on my brother n law's wii atm. so if we want to try it out we need to find another wii to play it on. anyone have one?

modern

Smash Rookie
umm.. well im getting my car worked on this weekend. just some maintenance. if getting it fixed doesnt cost a fortune, ill clean out the back seat and drive. if no one else wants to go.. i might take the train. but if i dont go to this one im def getting down to the next

Master Ppv

Smash Journeyman
Late GGs to those of you who were at Smashing Grounds. Also, Blake and I are practicing pretty often down in Springfield, and any of you are more than welcome to join us on any given day. Just throwing that out there. I'd personally like to get more Springfield / Peoria collaboration going with smashfests and practice becoming the norm.

Oh, and we also have some new blood ;)

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
not really. only during the summer and me on some weekends

Top Bottom