• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People to practice with, tourneys, something?

Facading

Smash Apprentice
I've played smash bros since I could hold a controller but only recently have I really started to tap into my competitive side with the game. I want to get serious with it but the only problem is I don't know anyone in my area that really plays and can't find tourneys or events close by. I reside in the Philadelphia/ Willow Grove area.

Mains are:
Melee: Fox/Falcon/Falco
Brawl: Falco/ Lucas
PM: Lucas
3ds: Yoshi

object permanence.

Smash Rookie
If you come into the city we have a group that plays frequently in the evenings.
I just moved to the area and I don't know anyone out here who plays Super Smash Bros. I had to leave my systems behind when I moved. I'm really dying to play the new Super Smash Bros. for Wii U when it comes out at the end of the week but I don't know anyone with a Wii U. I'd like to make some friends who are also enthusiastic about Smash Bros.

Please let me know if you know about any gatherings where I could get to know fellow Smash fans in the community.

Thanks!!! I look forward to hearing from you.

-Philip

Top Bottom