• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PentaKill! Monthly Results 2/22/14

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Well for those of you who were wondering, Jazz had to leave for work, leaving me, KDB, and Drew to finish brawl singles, with me getting 4th, KDB 2nd, and Drew getting first.

There is a ranking system being implemented, and so I'd love for everyone to try to confirm their name to their bracket entry when it comes up. I will post on this thread when they appear but for right now it's just BRAWL SINGLES and melee.

Melee ranking report: http://smashboards.com/rankings/pentakill-monthlies-melee-singles.486/event

Thanks for coming guys, and I hope to do a better job at running and finishing this in a more timely manner. Here are the results!

Brawl Doubles (9 Teams)
1: drew eikelmann ($54.00)
2: buckets ($27.00) - Ixis and P.I.E.
3: team starfleet ($9.00) - Jazz and KDB
4: pk bucket
5: cape **** - Sensei and Gilgamesh
5: tyty n than
7: brawl mods
7: momentum shift
9: yankees

Brawl Singles (20 Entrants)
1: drew ($51.00) :falco: :shaker::shaker:
2: MLPDB ($25.50):falco::metaknight:
3: JAZZ ($8.50) (He had to leave before the bracket finished.):fox:
4: PIE :ness2:
5: nahian :marth::fox:
5: sensei :mario2:
7: IXIS :wario::wolf::troll:
7: pepto
9: Zach777 :toonlink:
9: ookami :i6rkW::pikachu::025:
9: ace :snake:
9: lu
13: atlas
13: aaron
13: Zengatsu :ike::falconmelee:
13: sven
17: gilgamesh :metaknight::yeahboi:
17: sethu
17: din :zerosuitsamus:
25: GK | Eikelmann

Project M (12 Entrants)

1: sartron ($33.00)
2: envy ($16.50)
3: eikelman ($5.50)
4: ookami
5: grifith
5: doomchickenz
7: sensei
7: din
9: atlas
9: drew
9: snover
9: gilgamesh
Melee Singles (8 Entrants)
1: GK | Eikelmann ($18.00)
2: sartron ($9.00)
3: envy ($3.00)
4: grifith
5: dap
5: doomchickenz
7: gilgamesh
7: PIE

We'll be switching venues most likely, due to it being more than 4 times cheaper, and there's probably less of a chance of the venue to kick us out.
I'm still editing the thread, but lemme know if I missed anything anyway

GG's :disco::happysheep::happysheep::happysheep::disco:

Last edited:

Zach777

Smash Journeyman
You mispelled my name. I told KDB to remember to change it to Zach777. Change the k to an h(small case)

@ Din8595 Din8595
I want the Brawl Mods (Zach777+Zengatsu) vs Cape **** (Sensei+Gilgamesh) doubles match posted on Youtube, please.

Also, Atlas used Game&Watch and Diddy Kong.

SHOUTOUTS

@ -DR3W- -DR3W- . Amazing Brawl player. Sorry I didn't mm you in Brawl or MK64

@Atlas Usagi. Our tournament match was fun. Delfino Plaza is gimmicky

@Sensei. I already gave you a shoutout in Tournament Listings. Nice (£|:•})

@Jazz. Intense match in tourney. Game two was kind of strange.

@ P.I.E. P.I.E. Great tourney, great MM.

@ Ookami Hajime Ookami Hajime . I liked your idea of our crew being called Momentum Shift.

@zengatsu. I had fun with you in doubles. You'll get there.

@ Din8595 Din8595 . Thank you so much for trying to get PM for me. Thank you so much for pointing me to Zengatsu. You'll get better the more tourneys you go to. You made the right choice picking up Toon. ;-)

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Fun stuff. Glad I met you Kissimmee people. Good games guys.

The whole venue didn't wanna mm :(

Last edited:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Drew, I want to MM you next time. I need to learn that matchup. I most likely won't be using Mario though, lol.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
got bodied by ****ty 5 frame lag TVs in brawl. pretty ridiculous that half you guys could even play on them. could you upload the melee results to that ranking thing? thanks.

shoutouts to obnoxiously loud players that make it impossible for either me or my opponent to concentrate during our matches btw. really respectful, flopmericans.

shoutouts to drew, best teammate.

oh and shoutouts to melee bowser.

Last edited:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
;) Shouting out Melee Bowser will not make him better. qq

Also who was the Squirtle that I played? I think his in-game was 4Keke

Last edited:

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Also who was the Squirtle that I played? I think his in-game was 4Keke
That was ookami

got bodied by ****ty 5 frame lag TVs in brawl. pretty ridiculous that half you guys could even play on them. could you upload the melee results to that ranking thing? thanks.

shoutouts to obnoxiously loud players that make it impossible for either me or my opponent to concentrate during our matches btw. really respectful, flopmericans..
Yeah I kept asking people about it before the tourney and no one was really complaining about it. Those who actually did simply switched to another tv.

Yeah I was the flopmerican lol. I'll tone it down a notch when my sets stop looking unwinnable o.o

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Here I am =o You're the Falco right? Grats on first place for brawl! I've been wanting to play you in brawl, haha. Gotta do some friendlies some time
Yep, thanks man. Next time there's a fest around Orlando someone should let me know.

All da money matche$

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
Drew, is this your only source of income? Never have I seen someone go on about money matches as much as you do lol

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Drew, is this your only source of income? Never have I seen someone go on about money matches as much as you do lol
Hahah, when something's on the line it makes the game much more interesting to me.

Last edited:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Who was on team Yankees? I need their names for the video.
I believe it was Ace and whoever he teamed with (forgot his name, lol).
shout outs to me somehow getting 2nd but still being bad at this game lol
You were playing really well at this tournament, nothing wrong with that. Shout out to me giving out free chaingrabs, lol.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
Any videos of Eikelmann and I in doubles?
yep. It's one of the first things that was recorded. It was against me and Ookami.
I'm in the process of working on other requests but I'm almost done with all pervious requests so it shouldn't take too long.

Last edited:

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
@ -Sensei- -Sensei- here are your requested videos.
Cape **** Vs. Buckets http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr_S6jLZ1c0
Cape **** Vs. Yankees http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UgwhUqD25M
Much appreciated, good sir. That doubles set against Buckets was just crazy. And as for the set against Yankees, I feel that they need to work on their synergy and not make as many mistakes. They were basically killing each other. It's too bad nobody recorded my singles set against Ixis. That was probably the hypest set of the tournament (right next to PIE vs. Nahian). Dat last game on Halberd, though....lol.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
With this last post I believe I have caught up with all requests. If I missed any or if you have more just tell me and I'll get to posting more.

Din8595

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Din8595
the only good doubles set that happened the entire tournament was winners finals. too bad it didn't get recorded.
P.i.e. said next time we'll hook up my computer to a difrent tv so people would stop complaining about the suposed lag on mine and get more recorded matches.

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
I'm not sure who that Marth that knocked me out of bracket was, but I want a rematch, haha.
I need Marth practice. Pika has a hard time doing much against him.
And P.I.E., I still want to play you again too. That b-air stopped my heart for second, haha. I wan that Peach ditto too!

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
next tournament I'd like to actually play people outside of bracket but I always get stuck running bracket DX an get some mms in gotta get better so I can get that 1st place tbh though I was so salty from doubles the anger fueled me XD next month needs to get here already ookami I wanna play you your pika be looking nice lol

Ookami Hajime

Smash Ace
@KDB: You looked so busy, man XD
But I'm always up for friendlies! I'd like to get the chance to play you as well!

@ Nemy Nemy : We need to play again, man. Hope you can make it to the next one!

Top Bottom