• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peanut gun AT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Hey guys, It's been awhile huh?

Anyways, This is pretty awesome.

B reversal your Peanut Popgun and Press 'Z' pretty much immediately. You Change direction and are free to do whatever you want. If you Air Dodge you're doing it wrong. I've been messing around with it and if you do it while holding a banana you either B reversal and Z drop the banana or toss it whichever way you're changing direction too.

Lots of random mindgames and tricks can come from this. I don't have anything to record with so I can't put a video up.

Mess around with it though and lemme know what you think. IMO it's pretty legit.

-The Nanerz

EDIT: Just realized I posted this from Skys account LOL. This is Nanerz.

Actually nope! This is totally Sky!
I main diddy now, and I found this out!
Yup! give me credit for inventing the Diddy Metagame! =D

ChocoNaner

Smash Journeyman
I did it on my first try. =D

Good find. Haven't seen anyone use this. Going to screw around with it for now.

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
LOL, I think we've been talking about this since last December. I use it to turn myself around after being hit off-stage to pull out banana peels. Before, I was just firing the popgun in the opposite direction. This saves me approximately half a second. =)

I'm going to Genesis for sure, but let me know if there is another event this upcoming season that's worth flying out to. You know Nate and I will come chill, get drunk and bag babes.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Don't turn around like that to pluck them back onto the stage trust me everything goes wrong and the matches become harder from that little habit that seems good.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
yea i remembered my kirby friend would just easily get the banana anyway if i do that :\

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I can see myself using this to just turn around over and over in the air.
I'm really looking forward to this.
;)

N4N3RZ

Smash Journeyman
Use it to get back down onto the stage or something, its basically the same as when a Snake does it with his grenade.

Staco

Smash Champion
Lol, this is known for a long time.
I already made a thread to use it to get a Banana while Recovery. xD

TreK

Is "that guy"
yeah i thought everyone knew it as well. I've been using it to mix up my recoveries for a couple months. I agree with ADHD on not abusing it tho :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom