• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Yu-Gi-Oh card. FUNNIEST THING EVER!!

SamDvds

Smash Ace
This is dedicated to a fellow smasher of mine, Random, who thinks peach is the most broken character in the game...please note that I, myself am a peach user and am not offended by this, in fact its hillarious

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Wow...that card is so broken, I wonder if people/tourtument organizers will let me play it. It makes the God Cards look fair and legal! XD And lol @ it being a dark type. Makes sense. lol

As godly as it is, My Amazoness Swordswoman is my no. 1 *** kicking card :p Make a trap and magic card to go with this *****! XD

I'm so sigging this *stamps 'top tier' on thread*

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol, he used Exodia as the model card (i think thats the card, im not a yu-gi-oh player myself)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
he picked 3 stars b/c u dont need to sacrifice anything to draw out this card, it can be pulled out at any time.

RiKu.757

Smash Apprentice
i find this hillarious. i know some of my friends would get a good laugh out of it. And since it's so broken, it would make every other card in Yu-Gi-Oh not banned.

0RLY

A great conversation filler at bars and parties
LOL! I actually read all that. Seriously try limiting the text down to:

This card's effect may be activated while in your deck, graveyard, hand, field, or removed from play and cannot be negated by the effects of cards under your opponent's control. Inflict 100e10 points of direct damage to your opponent's lifepoints.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
LOL! I actually read all that. Seriously try limiting the text down to:

This card's effect may be activated while in your deck, graveyard, hand, field, or removed from play and cannot be negated by the effects of cards under your opponent's control. Inflict 100e10 points of direct damage to your opponent's lifepoints.
but she won't be as broken as he is now...=/

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
lol...good memories of all the cheap cards i would deal with when i played yugioh...and of the pain that such cheap characters still inflict...

godly post!

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol i used to be good a yu gi oh player and this would be so **** fixed lol nice

Kirbykrew

Smash Journeyman
I haven't played Yu-gi-oh in a while, but I think I know how to beat this card.

Nobleman of Crossout while it's in Face-down Defense, problem solved.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
This is dedicated to a fellow smasher of mine, Random, who thinks peach is the most broken character in the game...please note that I, myself am a peach user and am not offended by this, in fact its hillarious

the funny thing is....

peach isnt nearly as broken in smash as it is on this card :dizzy:

SamDvds

Smash Ace
lol, according to the person who made this card she is...he says since the purpose of the game is to stay on the stage without getting knocked off, and peach flies, she defeats the purpose of the game...among many other reasons which if i listed them all they would take up like 5 forum pages.

Random6669

Smash Apprentice
I'm glad you guys got a kick out of my card.

The thing is, I tried so hard but I don't think I could ever make her as broken in Yu-Gi-Oh as she is in smash. I did my best however...

I tried printing it out with a stretched Yu-Gi-Oh card backing to match and glued them together, It turned out real well except my printer doesn't have color....and if I put it in my deck, you can totally tell where she is at all times....

SamDvds

Smash Ace
hmm...you know peach isnt really all that broken, in fact she's a pretty fair character....(tries to provoke the famous "Random Peach Rant")

Top Bottom