• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's weight change while double jumping

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
I know Yoshi has a weight change while double jumping, and i'm pretty sure ness does too, and peach has similar double jumps to them. Once i remember double jumping and getting chined by a fox while i was doing it, and not getting spiked. I was wondering if Peach's weight changes significantly enough to use double jump as a means of survival when you know you are going to get hit and possibly die. I don't know any stats or numbers, if Mew2King could help out that would be great. I was just curious, because if it's going to make a significant difference on living and dieng while getting hit, i'd like to start developing it into my game, but if it won't then i dont want to waste my time. Anyone know anything that might be useful?

Top Bottom