• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's Custom Moves

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
We've waited a long time for those. Here there are - Peach's Custom Moves!

What do you think of them?

Which special moves do you prefer or plan to use?

Last edited:

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Hmm interesting.

Toad: Instant spores sounds good to me. Not sure if I'd switch to it but I think it's a nice change. The sleep effect one was okay. I could see it being really good when we need a kill but then probably would become predictable. I liked both of the changes with this one.

Peach Bomber: The rising one is obviously the better of the two. It didn't look like the flower effect one added that much extra damage and the range was reminiscent of Melee's lol.

Parasol: They both were meh. Standard is better. I didn't understand the last customization for it either lol.

Turnips: The floaty ones seem like her overall best customization. They range is better, they look great for approaches, and easier to recatch! Pretty disappointed with the heavy customization. I pictured the Turnips to be visually bigger. The knock back was okay but the range was so terrible I don't see them being worth it.

shininimuss

Smash Apprentice
NNID
shininimus
wait nvm i duno if they used custom equipment but the pacman thing is still true so all moves need to be tested in a normal match.

Last edited:

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
They tested the last one incorrectly. You can use that recovery 4 times, and on the fourth it closes.
You're correct. I'll need to reupload the video showing that. Will do so now.

EDIT: Just saw your comment on youtube >.>

Last edited:

ffdgh

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4768-8177-0708
Hmm for me it looks like...

Sleep Counter > Standard/Angry
Standard/Rising bomber > Flower bomber
Standard Parasol > other parasols
Low gravity Vegetable => standard > heavy

It's going to be entertaining testing these moves out in a week.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for demonstrating how all of these work!
I think all of them are pretty nifty aside from the parasol variations. Peach doesn't need vertical recovery that much so I'll keep the rising hitbox thanks.
The heavy turnip is probably the least versatile and worst of all her down bs. It might have some use if the turnips eat shields but we didn't get to see any hot customized turnip on shield action so idk. The light and bouncy turnip looks great, definitely better than the original. If it doesn't disappear when it hits shields it'll be amazing.
Poison mist toad looks good, it has some range and it'll probably be a nice and quick way to pester opponents when they're close but not too close. It could see use at any percent and it doesn't have the prerequisite of being hit first. Sleep toad has the potential to be a free kill at high percents but the range isn't looking so hot; characters who space their moves well probably might not even get hit by the sleep bubbles... ehhhhhhhhhh
Poison Peach bomber seems awful as an attack. Much less range, initial hit only does 4 damage???? Flower damage wont make up for those drawbacks. It looks like it could devastate a shield pretty quickly though. Still not worth the poor range imo. Fire Peach bomber looks like it's the best, better knockback, a bit more damage, still looks like it has the same start up and range...
What's the drawback of this compared to the regular bomber again? lol
First impressions aside, I look forward to messing around with all of the custom moves~

Aus0115

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Aus0116
I like the instant spores on toad…probably gonna switch between those two.

Parasol and peach bomber will be the default

As for turnips, I like the default, but I'm gonna try the floaty turnips

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Looking at Peach's 3rd recovery, it seems good for more maneuverability around your opponent compared to the regular recovery. I'd probably use this to space and trick my opponent.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
So far, I may use these moves :

- Toad / Sleepy Toad
- Peach Bomber
- Super Parasol Jump
- Light Vegetable

I am note sure which Toad I like the best. I tend to use him mostly when recovering and getting back on the ledge. I strongly dislike that Sleepy Toad only pushes away an airborn opponent. While he is faster, he has shorter range too... However, if he manages to make an opponent fall asleep at higher percentages, this can be a guaranteed KO. On another hand, I don't think I'm a fan of Grumpy Toad either, especially considering he deals much less damage than regular Toad. So I'm really not sure... XD

Peach Bomber is amazing as it currently is. There is no need to change it, I believe. Rising Peach Bomber doesn't seem as reliable. Flower Peach Bomber's sharply decreased range is something we want to stay away from!

I might be the only one liking Super Parasol Jump! I believe it is great because it can save yourself from a meteor smash or spike. Plus, I enjoy edge-guarding wildly, so a good recovery is necessary. It is also easier to grab the ledge with it. Of course, I dislike that it is unable to hit opponents. However, I very rarely use it in combos.

Of course, Light Vegetable seems brilliant and the best custom move by far! Like NinjaLink said, we use turnips for approaching opponents more than to damage them. Being able to cover yourself thanks to its slow air speed is a blessing. Finally, they fly back toward you if they hit an opponent. You can't have a better turnip than this!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thanks for demonstrating how all of these work!
I think all of them are pretty nifty aside from the parasol variations. Peach doesn't need vertical recovery that much so I'll keep the rising hitbox thanks.
The heavy turnip is probably the least versatile and worst of all her down bs. It might have some use if the turnips eat shields but we didn't get to see any hot customized turnip on shield action so idk. The light and bouncy turnip looks great, definitely better than the original. If it doesn't disappear when it hits shields it'll be amazing.
Poison mist toad looks good, it has some range and it'll probably be a nice and quick way to pester opponents when they're close but not too close. It could see use at any percent and it doesn't have the prerequisite of being hit first. Sleep toad has the potential to be a free kill at high percents but the range isn't looking so hot; characters who space their moves well probably might not even get hit by the sleep bubbles... ehhhhhhhhhh
Poison Peach bomber seems awful as an attack. Much less range, initial hit only does 4 damage???? Flower damage wont make up for those drawbacks. It looks like it could devastate a shield pretty quickly though. Still not worth the poor range imo. Fire Peach bomber looks like it's the best, better knockback, a bit more damage, still looks like it has the same start up and range...
What's the drawback of this compared to the regular bomber again? lol
First impressions aside, I look forward to messing around with all of the custom moves~
The drawback to the rising peach bomber is it doesnt sweetspot the ledge and if you miss you have a LONG recovery unless the ground is right under you. Its more useful in platform play cause you can land on one with little to no lag. Flat stages however, wont be as great.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
THESE ARE CRAZY

Grumpy Toad is instantly her better B. Having a proactive attack rather than a reactive attack is SO much better. I hope we can use these in tournament play because that customization alone saves the day.

Fire Bomber is ridiculous. Bomber got buffed anyway, so it might be a personal preference, but that range and speed and angle is very significant.

Multi-sol is also incredible. All that extra height with crazy movement? Yes please.

The lighter vegetables are also interesting. They seem to control space a lot better. Though I wonder if the standard turnips might be the happy medium between light and heavy anyway. Playtesting will see. None of the customizations of them interact with shields? Can't wait to see all the tricks these will bring up, but really the rest of the customs seem awful/not worth it.

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
For future reference, I believe these are the official names of the custom moves along with the in-game descriptions, ripped from the game. Source: http://pastebin.com/c2xywrva

Toad - Use Toad as an unwilling shield. If he gets hit, he spreads spores.
Sleepy Toad - A counter that puts opponents in front of you to sleep. Launches airborne opponents.
Grumpy Toad - Not a counterattack. Releases spores that deal minor damage.

Peach Bomber - Jump sideways and deliver a powerful hip bash.
Flower Bomber - A hip bash that plants flowers on enemies' heads. If you miss, you're left open to attacks.
Flying Peach Bomber - Rise into the air and deliver a hip bash. Harder to land, but it's more powerful.

Peach Parasol - Jump high into the air and open your parasol. Keep it open to slowly float down.
Parasol High Jump - Jump high into the air quickly, but you can't open your parasol.
Light Parasol - The jump isn't very high, but opening the parasol lifts you a little bit higher.

Vegetable - Pluck a veggie if on the ground. The veggie's power depends on its mood.
Light Veggie - Pluck a slow-flying veggie from the ground. Can only be used so many times in a row.
Heavy Veggie - Pluck a heavy veggie that doesn't go far but can launch opponents.
Most all of it aligns with what's seen in the video, but the Light Veggie's "can only be used so many times in a row" trait seems odd. I'd be interested in NinjaLink possibly finding out how exactly this manifests in the game.

ZeroBlindDragon

Smash Apprentice
@ Smockers Smockers : I checked the video again and it appears you there can only be two light vegetables out at the same time.

However, when a vegetable is about to disappear (when smoke appears), you can pull a third one.

Also, thank you very much for sharing the official names and descriptions!

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
For future reference, I believe these are the official names of the custom moves along with the in-game descriptions, ripped from the game. Source: http://pastebin.com/c2xywrva

Most all of it aligns with what's seen in the video, but the Light Veggie's "can only be used so many times in a row" trait seems odd. I'd be interested in NinjaLink possibly finding out how exactly this manifests in the game.
I read that as well and it didnt seem to matter. Alot of the descriptions arent very descriptive lol

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Floaty turnips are also easier to catch and throw back... will be interesting to see how turnips are applied in the metagame.

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
I'll probably use the Sleepy-Toad if only because a lot of my friends have a habit of mashing A/B when they're on the ledge.
The Light Turnips look like they could be fun to play around with, but I'm sure most of us will be sticking with the default Parasol.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
The drawback to the rising peach bomber is it doesnt sweetspot the ledge and if you miss you have a LONG recovery unless the ground is right under you. Its more useful in platform play cause you can land on one with little to no lag. Flat stages however, wont be as great.
Thank you.
Listened to it with volume and I just realized you (?) were talking in the video, sorry, I hope I didn't ask stuff you already answered in there...

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Can someone test to see if you can go from sleepy toad --> opponent falls asleep ---> to a sweetspotted upsmash? If so, Peach will be incredible.

All I know is that sleepy toad is incredible no matter what. Finally a good toad move for Peach after it being so worthless in the past.

Last edited:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I also wanna know if sleepy toad can be mashed out of (like a grab). If it has a set duration, though, then we're gonna ruin some people for sure.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Thank you.
Listened to it with volume and I just realized you (?) were talking in the video, sorry, I hope I didn't ask stuff you already answered in there...
Its cool
Can someone test to see if you can go from sleepy toad --> opponent falls asleep ---> to a sweetspotted upsmash? If so, Peach will be incredible.

All I know is that sleepy toad is incredible no matter what. Finally a good toad move for Peach after it being so worthless in the past.
Yes you can even at 0% but you have less time. Sleep time relies on percent.
I also wanna know if sleepy toad can be mashed out of (like a grab). If it has a set duration, though, then we're gonna ruin some people for sure.
You can mash out but not ridiculous. cpu mashes out at 0% in like 1 second. at 100% takes about 2 so you can get an idea.

Last edited:

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Thanks Ninjalink! Yeah the cpu can mash out twice as fast as a normal person....so thats a preeeetty good amount of time to really do anything if you land it above 30 or 40%. This is huge for Peach. I can also pocture coupling this with heavy turnip and throwing it up, fsmashing someone into the turnip then nairing them out of that for a serious damage racker. The heavy turnip will work well since it will fly up and land back down real quick.

BTW, I watched all your custom move special vids. Great work!

Raz the custom bombers also bounce off shield I believe.

Last edited:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
that's some very nasty thinking lol...
I'm still leaning toward the light turnip, but if Peach isn't easily camped it may not be necessary. Still, that's a real nice picture you're painting. Def gotta lab up some ridiculous punishes since Toad is the new president.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
They react on shield. Its hard to test on shield cause solo. sleep toad is 2 seconds without mashing at 0%. 5 seconds at 100%. Also be aware that the active counter frames isnt too long.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
So I havent unlcoked every custom move yet, but as for those I have:

Grumpy Toad: This is one is meh. In any case it might be better than standard Toad since standard Toad is pretty bad, but grumpy toad isnt that great either imo. The range is ok, but it's very slow. VERY slow. Sometimes the spores don't hit with the stronger hit so they wont fly away at all and the damage is pretty low too. I think the spores clash with projectiles though.

Fire Peach Bomber: This one is amazing!! At mid range, which is imo also the best range to use standard bomber, it can still hit standing opponents. Damage has been increased to 12 and the knockback is a bit stronger too! Its weakness is its aerial ending lag. She stays helpless in the air for a veeeery long time. However, the landing lag is ZERO. If you're a bit below the stage you can return to the stage with this without any lag, but be aware you do have to fall on the stage. If you dont, you will be helpless in the for a very long time an you may not make it back anymore. For this reason, it may be best to use this with the super jump parasol.

Flower Bomber: Simply awful. Range decreased significantly. I dont like it on shield either since she jumps backwards instead of upwards so pressuring on shield feels harder. Lag is still bad. Damage including the flower is only 12, which is on 2 more than the standard one. Definitely not worth it.

Super jump Parasol: No hitbox may mean that we can get stage spiked. On the other hand, its very fast and it can grab the ledge quite well too, so I dont think they will be able to do that easily. This one is definitely a very good option, since it improves her recovery significantly.

Heavy Turnip: ehh its ok I guess? I like the standard turnip better. Plucking takes a looot of time and they dont fall far at all. Damage and knockback are improved though, but they wont kill. Opponents freeze longer when you hit them with this but Im not sure if you can do anything useful with it. Throwing them upwards is interesting though because they dont go very high and fall down very quickly, which means you can recatch them quickly. Perhaps this is something to expiriment with

Last edited:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
TOAD TURNS AROUND WHEN ACTIVATED :D :D :D

Thanks @ NinjaLink NinjaLink for the video :) I was wondering - how much damage to a shield does Heavy Turnip do and does it push the opponent back very far when hitting a shield?

- Sleepy Toad is INSANE. Activating it gives Peach a guaranteed punish on a Level 9 CPU at 0%. And even at 100%, NinjaLink is saying it takes the CPU around 5 seconds to mash out. Let that sink in for a moment. You can't even pummel Level 9 CPU's properly when grabbing them at high percents and yet this move has them locked down for around 5 seconds at 100%. Human players will be trapped for much, much longer. Woops -thank you Smockers for the correction! Humans still won't be able to wriggle out of sleep as fast as CPU's so maybe

- Combined with Peach's improved speed and given that Up Smash sweetspots more reliably/F Smash is a good kill move this time around, Sleepy Toad could lead to some really early kills (which super crucial in a game where everyone seems to live as though they're fighting Brawl Peach). I can only imagine the possibilities when using this move - like @ EdreesesPieces EdreesesPieces is saying.

- Opponent grabs the ledge and performs a get up attack? Sleepy Toad counter -> ledge pull Heavy Turnip -> throw Turnip up (footstool opponent for more height if you have time?) -> Charge Golf Club/Tennis Racquet -> release as Heavy turnip hits sleeping opponent -> KO. And even if it doesn't, that's like, 30-40% damage? Probably won't work!

- Even at low percents it gives us a free punish to what looks like whatever we want and although it doesn't work on airborne enemies, it appears to have some sort of 'GTFO' hits when it does activate against air moves.

- In addition, this move has a real 'Fear Factor' vibe about it - hitting someone's counter is frustrating enough but when that counter can put you in a position where it could cost you a stock...

Oh my I'm SO excited to try this out soon.

- I'm torn between the Turnip moves. On the one hand, Light Turnip looks good for covering approaches (is it faster to pull up as well?) and could lead to some nifty edgeguarding. On the other, Heavy Turnip's damage output is very inviting and the ability to ledge pull partially negates the pull time.

- Apart from being super useful with Sleepy Toad, Heavy Turnip could also be an amazing Out of Shield option as well - OoS Turnips were very, very good in Brawl and shield stun is even lower this time around. Being able to punish attacks with a move that has technically more range than all of Peach's standard attacks and causes a whopping 20% sounds pretty neat in my book.

Also if Peach can cancel all aerial landing lag by throwing Turnips with Down + B similar to Link and his Bombs, Fair -> Heavy Turnip throw could be insane for shield pressure.

Not impressed by the Parasol custom move - if the Super Jump Parasol didn't have a time limit I'd be more interested but it doesn't :/ Grumpy Toad looks a bit meh - having a super disjointed move might be nice to throw out to catch someone out who's pressuring you with aerials but it doesn't seem hugely reliable. Peach Bomber is already buffed enough imo to warrant it being used over the other two - Flower Bomber's range sucks and I'm not convined by Fire Bomber since it has truly awful end lag in the air.

Last edited:

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Very excited about light turnips, tbh. They look like they could make add to Peach's pressure game a lot. Sleepy Toad seems like it could be amazing against heavily ground-based characters too.

Flower Bomber looks worthless lol.

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
Sleepy Toad is INSANE. Activating it gives Peach a guaranteed punish on a Level 9 CPU at 0%. And even at 100%, NinjaLink is saying it takes the CPU around 5 seconds to mash out. Let that sink in for a moment. You can't even pummel Level 9 CPU's properly when grabbing them at high percents and yet this move has them locked down for around 5 seconds at 100%. Human players will be trapped for much, much longer.
Err, I think you misread. He said that was without the opponent mashing. If you watch the video, the CPU at around 100% was waking up after only 1.5 seconds.

They react on shield. Its hard to test on shield cause solo. sleep toad is 2 seconds without mashing at 0%. 5 seconds at 100%. Also be aware that the active counter frames isnt too long.
As in, the max sleep time for an opponent at 0% is 2 seconds. The max sleep time for an opponent at 100% is 5 seconds, no longer, if I'm understanding this correctly. That's still quite a bit of time to set up a punish, but I just wanted to clarify.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Err, I think you misread. He said that was without the opponent mashing. If you watch the video, the CPU at around 100% was waking up after only 1.5 seconds.
Ah crud , thank you for pointing that out! It did seem a bit too good to be true...crossed stuff out of my post in light of that!

There still might be enough time for you to ledge pull a Heavy Vegetable and hit them with a Fair if you catch them at the ledge and at a high percent though? Mashing out of things is very difficult on the 3DS (CPU's are ridiculous when it comes to mashing out of things).

Although tbh you'd probably be better off just charging up an F Smash.

Oh well. Nevermind. At least Heavy Vegetable could be a killer OoS option/move to use after Fair

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
TOAD TURNS AROUND WHEN ACTIVATED :D :D :D

Thanks @ NinjaLink NinjaLink for the video :) I was wondering - how much damage to a shield does Heavy Turnip do and does it push the opponent back very far when hitting a shield?

- Sleepy Toad is INSANE. Activating it gives Peach a guaranteed punish on a Level 9 CPU at 0%. And even at 100%, NinjaLink is saying it takes the CPU around 5 seconds to mash out. Let that sink in for a moment. You can't even pummel Level 9 CPU's properly when grabbing them at high percents and yet this move has them locked down for around 5 seconds at 100%. Human players will be trapped for much, much longer. Woops -thank you Smockers for the correction! Humans still won't be able to wriggle out of sleep as fast as CPU's so maybe

- Combined with Peach's improved speed and given that Up Smash sweetspots more reliably/F Smash is a good kill move this time around, Sleepy Toad could lead to some really early kills (which super crucial in a game where everyone seems to live as though they're fighting Brawl Peach). I can only imagine the possibilities when using this move - like @ EdreesesPieces EdreesesPieces is saying.

- Opponent grabs the ledge and performs a get up attack? Sleepy Toad counter -> ledge pull Heavy Turnip -> throw Turnip up (footstool opponent for more height if you have time?) -> Charge Golf Club/Tennis Racquet -> release as Heavy turnip hits sleeping opponent -> KO. And even if it doesn't, that's like, 30-40% damage? Probably won't work!

- Even at low percents it gives us a free punish to what looks like whatever we want and although it doesn't work on airborne enemies, it appears to have some sort of 'GTFO' hits when it does activate against air moves.

- In addition, this move has a real 'Fear Factor' vibe about it - hitting someone's counter is frustrating enough but when that counter can put you in a position where it could cost you a stock...

Oh my I'm SO excited to try this out soon.

- I'm torn between the Turnip moves. On the one hand, Light Turnip looks good for covering approaches (is it faster to pull up as well?) and could lead to some nifty edgeguarding. On the other, Heavy Turnip's damage output is very inviting and the ability to ledge pull partially negates the pull time.

- Apart from being super useful with Sleepy Toad, Heavy Turnip could also be an amazing Out of Shield option as well - OoS Turnips were very, very good in Brawl and shield stun is even lower this time around. Being able to punish attacks with a move that has technically more range than all of Peach's standard attacks and causes a whopping 20% sounds pretty neat in my book.

Also if Peach can cancel all aerial landing lag by throwing Turnips with Down + B similar to Link and his Bombs, Fair -> Heavy Turnip throw could be insane for shield pressure.

Not impressed by the Parasol custom move - if the Super Jump Parasol didn't have a time limit I'd be more interested but it doesn't :/ Grumpy Toad looks a bit meh - having a super disjointed move might be nice to throw out to catch someone out who's pressuring you with aerials but it doesn't seem hugely reliable. Peach Bomber is already buffed enough imo to warrant it being used over the other two - Flower Bomber's range sucks and I'm not convined by Fire Bomber since it has truly awful end lag in the air.
Heavy turnip does a lot of shield stun from what I just tested.

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
Honestly i think that fire peach bomber will be a good combo finisher and itll probably combo off of D-throw>F-tilt>Bomber or just D-throw>Bomber and im thinking that the sleepy toad will be a great move near killing percents and lots of people said that counters are actually useful this game and the light turnips are really good for approach but i prefer her default parasol

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Honestly i think that fire peach bomber will be a good combo finisher and itll probably combo off of D-throw>F-tilt>Bomber or just D-throw>Bomber and im thinking that the sleepy toad will be a great move near killing percents and lots of people said that counters are actually useful this game and the light turnips are really good for approach but i prefer her default parasol
Welcome to smashboards CandyCakes!

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
hey ya'll, since there isn't really a Q&A thread yet, does anyone know the proper inputs to Fsmash out of a run?
Ftilt is super easy coz like, basic Sm4sh mechanics, but I can't execute the Fsmash consistently at all.

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
hey ya'll, since there isn't really a Q&A thread yet, does anyone know the proper inputs to Fsmash out of a run?
Ftilt is super easy coz like, basic Sm4sh mechanics, but I can't execute the Fsmash consistently at all.
You mean the other way? just a tap and A. 3DS just feels like you havent tapped A soon enough.

Last edited:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I cant even do Fsmash alone consistently, leave alone out of a run. -_- Have I mentioned before I REALLY hate these 3DS controls?

Anyway, sleepy toad is pretty good indeed! The downside to it is that the counter frames are active for a smaller window it seems and it also doesnt have much effect on an airborne opponent either (it just blows them away and does 2%) butbother than that ts pretty good and waaaay better than standard toad since sleepybtoad is actually high risk high reward instead of high risk piss reward like standars toad. I usually try hitting with Pan since its pretty much just as powerful as Usmash and its much easier to hit them with a fully charged Pan fsmash than Usmash. It can kill people really early and even on CPU you have plenty of time to fully charge it at high percents.

Light turnips are also great. Downside is thst they do less damage and hitstun but other than that theyre absolutely awesome. They are very good pressure tools and despite them having less hitstun it seems I can still do turnip hit > Fair. Really liking these so far!

Top Bottom