• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

peach's best stagges

LysanderBlack

Smash Apprentice
I'm Lovin the PokeFloats with her lately, its a great level to pick because 1) It is tournament legal 2) It tends to be a good hatelevel against nonfloaty characters.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Dreamland, DK64, Brinstar, Mute City, Jungle Japes are all fine choices. As well as Pokemon Stadium and FD.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Dreamland, DK64, Brinstar, Mute City, Jungle Japes are all fine choices. As well as Pokemon Stadium and FD.
Heh, yay almost all of my counters are listed <.<.

But I do gotta say one thing, Dreamland? Maybe its just me that thinks its a terrible level for Peach in quite a few matchups, mostly since it amplifies her inability to kill. The way that most people are able to DI now kinda hurts Peach a lot, unless you just go for low % kills. Not to mention, if a fast character(Falcon,Fox.... just about everyone is faster than Peach anyway(other than link zelda and jiggs running speed(though jiggs air speed is faster I thnik >.>))) runs away the entire time, it's really hard for Peach to do anything.

Also, Jungle Japes is one of the meanest places to take a Ganon ever, and if you're reading this Joe, I'm sorry.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Dreamland and Mute City are my favorite counter-picks. Edgegaurding is pretty easy there too. Don't use them in a Peach ditto cuz it makes it harder for you to kill the other peach.

Doll

Smash Journeyman
I like yoshi story against fox and marth. No really, :< fox can't really run away from you and marth is okay for me there just cause i like fighting him. :]

mood4food77

Smash Hero
but for peach it's great, it's only ganon and marth she can't really counterpick the stage, probably mute city against them though, DK 64 is bad agaisnt ganon, same with FD and dreamland, smaller stages are still in ganon's favor probably but....go with mute city, she doesn't die downwards

Top Bottom