• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, you're telling people that they suck and you're getting on Niko for just asking you to be realistic about the MK matchup? Why are you always so...atrocious to people?

Also, don't even bring up the subject of people getting beat up. It's too tempting as it is. :laugh:
Ok, excel attacks me on skills, so I'll get at him right back next.

Loook up the meaning of the word hate. I hate Niko, everyone get that through your heads already, geez. and why is it the usual 2-3 people giving a **** anyway?

I've just noticed that when a good MK gets me/other peachs i know Offstage, it's pretty much stock over if I don't get pretty lucky.

I've never really played a top-level Snake.

Last time i played a mediocre MK online i had ot camp his *** to win, which was a meh feeling =/
This might help, here is a good vid of me fighting a good meta. Also, if you have no patients, it will be really tuff. cause you need it from start to finish.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJARnXY764A&fmt=18

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Omg dark.

Get on meds man, seriously.

Please seek help or leave the peach community. I'm sorry I ever apologized to you because you're a plague and the bane of our community.

You make us look bad and I'm satisfied to know you'll type up a good 3-4 paragraphs and I won't read any of it because I won't check back here :)

Niko is being so nice to you and posting intelligently lol. Seriously, wtf lol.

Please.
Meds.
Nao.
Seriously Dark..you need to get on some Meds... or cut yourself deeper already.. ( oh wait your too much of a ****)

And about the Dittos.. get on now im waiting .. I neded to get a match up anyways since I dont have a camera right now.

.. Oh yea.. when did I start the fight?
I was strictly just saying im going to attend more tournaments.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Dark Peach, stop flaming before I hand out infractions.
Thankyou! It's about time a red name got over here. Please, kill them all with fire. Thankyou

Roan, how come posting all the specific details on the tourneys helps you? I can understand if you're putting them on Ankoku's thread but...may I ask if there's any other reasons?

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
will everyone just stfu. lol.

I lav dark.
I dont know niko, but i lav him too.

I also lav praxis, He lieks to be leiked.
This guy has it right. Seriously, we all really do play a character who makes hearts come out of her ***, let's show some lurve.

And ok Dark, so basically keep away from him at all costs and if he shields during a DAir get the **** past him so he can't OoS up-B?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
LOL OUT OF 6 GAMES!?!?!?
Dude.. your on freaking crack... first of all that was the FIRST week I picked up Peach.
And also.. we played two games.. once on smasville (You won) then once on Yoshi's Island (I won)

And with Riku00? Umm dude I go to freaking school with him I think I know if he played your Peach or not...And plus I have the conversation on smashboards where you cried about the lag after he beat you.. ( Like usual )

And..sure I'll ditto you right now.. and put a end to this.
What your friend said on my page:

Sorry to upset you i was just implying that if you used peach i bet you would've won. Excel and i play online all the time and he says he's much better offline but the truth is he plays exactly the same. you shouldn't give up wifi. you say you beat Excel most of the time online with peach. i don't see why it would be any different with me.Excel and i have the same connection strength and we live in the same area. Again i am very sorry i upset you, please forgive me. BTW i hate battlefield i don't know why. i thinks its cuz the platforms are to close together."

Yea, STFU

Seriously Dark..you need to get on some Meds... or cut yourself deeper already.. ( oh wait your too much of a ****)

And about the Dittos.. get on now im waiting .. I neded to get a match up anyways since I dont have a camera right now.

.. Oh yea.. when did I start the fight?
I was strictly just saying im going to attend more tournaments.
How many times I have to tell you idiots? I dont ****ing like Niko. I hate the azz. I dont care if he is being nice, he does this **** all the time and then he comes out of nowhere being an azz like I got him to admit yesterday. he lies and I am not trusting this con with the nice act. Even with him admmiting this crap you still gonnaget on me for it.

Point is I hate the kid no matter what. so he has no deal talking and trying to be nice. I'm not falling for his **** ever again. once a troll/azz, always a troll/azz. You people wanna fall for it, go ahead, I wont. knowing this azz has done this before.

one more time so you idiots that don''t understand get it. I hate Niko K and that is where it will stand, nuff ****ing said. He needs to stop playing this nice act and these con tricks I exposed him for and got him to admit., It is not gonna work

Dark Peach, stop flaming before I hand out infractions.
Dude are you seriously. I even said I ignore these tools and more come in to add like that idiot iwan and feed the fire. and you r not gonna say **** to him and the others? but me? are you really serious about this. hahahaha! Smash boards are really something. Look at this thread closely. this whole time I am helping rainy.

Now anymore idiots wanna keep adding and feeding this fire from this point on, get on aim, MSM or yahoo, and I'll glady end you losers there. Done!

L33T.Peach

Smash Cadet
^^ i lav rainy.

Everyone add me as a friend on AIB.

then come to WA so me and praxypants can brawl with cha.

Why am i tlaking like this here? I never talk lieks this.

but basicall,y You guys.. I love you all.

Peach's utilt has hearts.

hearts = love.

Love = peach

Peach= best character

best character = best players

best palyers = <3 community

<3 community = lav for all.

<3

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Why dont we hear your side of the conversation Dark Peach?
And whats up with those Dittos? I dont see you online ^_^

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Seriously Excel, the guy already got banned, can't you just leave it alone and let this go back to healthy discussion? >_>

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Everyone Listen Up

I was contacted by Niko today to look at this thread keeping in mind the fact he said hand out any and all infractions including the one I deserve, I have handed out more then 30 points of infraction points including Niko going from 0 points to 1 point from a temp ban.

Are you guys kidding me?
There is a trolling infraction now many of you I'm sure are now familiar with it, I also notice that whoever posted the Jailbait picture got an inappropriate content infraction,

You guys are incredibly I can't believe what happened here and I'm bringing this up to the Staffers Shack maybe I missed some.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
At last...thankyou

Also, thankyou Niko for bringing mods to the situation despite the fact/risk of being heavily infracted

So. Back to tourneys

Do people trash talk you at tourneys because you main a character like Peach? Or does it not matter at tourneys?

Also, what's everyones preffered tourney control scheme on their controller, or just in general? Mines standard with tap jump off

Riku00

Smash Ace
What your friend said on my page:

Sorry to upset you i was just implying that if you used peach i bet you would've won. Excel and i play online all the time and he says he's much better offline but the truth is he plays exactly the same. you shouldn't give up wifi. you say you beat Excel most of the time online with peach. i don't see why it would be any different with me.Excel and i have the same connection strength and we live in the same area. Again i am very sorry i upset you, please forgive me. BTW i hate battlefield i don't know why. i thinks its cuz the platforms are to close together."

Yea, STFU

How many times I have to tell you idiots? I dont ****ing like Niko. I hate the azz. I dont care if he is being nice, he does this **** all the time and then he comes out of nowhere being an azz like I got him to admit yesterday. he lies and I am not trusting this con with the nice act. Even with him admmiting this crap you still gonnaget on me for it.

Point is I hate the kid no matter what. so he has no deal talking and trying to be nice. I'm not falling for his **** ever again. once a troll/azz, always a troll/azz. You people wanna fall for it, go ahead, I wont. knowing this azz has done this before.

one more time so you idiots that don''t understand get it. I hate Niko K and that is where it will stand, nuff ****ing said. He needs to stop playing this nice act and these con tricks I exposed him for and got him to admit., It is not gonna work

Dude are you seriously. I even said I ignore these tools and more come in to add like that idiot iwan and feed the fire. and you r not gonna say **** to him and the others? but me? are you really serious about this. hahahaha! Smash boards are really something. Look at this thread closely. this whole time I am helping rainy.

Now anymore idiots wanna keep adding and feeding this fire from this point on, get on aim, MSM or yahoo, and I'll glady end you losers there. Done!
Ha!Ha!Ha!:rotfl:

Thats some funny ****!
Quoted from his own visitor message board, WoW!
I thought this guy was supposed to be good. lol
Dang ExCeL you sure know how to stir up some ****. LoL
You Gloat way too much. And just for everyone to know, There was not a millisecond of WiFi lag between D.Peach and I. Ive studied many of his videos, and from the looks of it I would say ExCeL is better.(Though he spams Dair all the time) But you gotta do what you gotta do to win right?
:rotfl:

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Riku, ****ing tourney discussions **** it. you're not even a peach main >_>

I haven't been to enough tournies to know about that rick, tbh lol.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
At last...thankyou

Also, thankyou Niko for bringing mods to the situation despite the fact/risk of being heavily infracted

So. Back to tourneys

Do people trash talk you at tourneys because you main a character like Peach? Or does it not matter at tourneys?

Also, what's everyones preffered tourney control scheme on their controller, or just in general? Mines standard with tap jump off
Well thankfully I don't hear much trash talk thanks to the rising reputation of Peach as a character, but there is that bit of underestimation which works to my advantage anyway. As for controller preferences, tap jump on, everything default. I still play a lot of Melee so I don't really want to tamper with anything control-wise. Not to mention, if I were to turn tap jump off, my finger would probably get too lazy to perform tilts effectively on the fly with all default controls, at least that's what I predict would happen.

Tap jump 4 life. XD

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Whoever does that is stupid lol. I mean, that's so 2002-'03. I'd thank the person who mains an underused/unpopular character, learning matchups is the way to go in this game. But I think you weren't referring to that specifically :p, if not to that lame "Peach = Gay" cliche (75% true though).

Niko_K

Smash Master
At last...thankyou

So. Back to tourneys

No problem, I actually received 5 infractions for doing so, one more and I'm into ban land. (aka browse 4chan mode)

People actually respect me a lot for using a character that is seemingly out of the ordinary. She is in the middle of the tier list and it makes a lot of people look at you with high regards. I can't say I've never been trash talked at a tournament though.

My controller scheme is Tap Jump off, and Y to shield. The reason I have Y to shield is because it's less to push down than the shoulders (Mods are illegal in our tournaments) and if I slide from Y to A really fast while running I can do an optimal shield canceled grab.

Edit: **** I just lost nearly 300 posts.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
All right, enough of this.

From now on ANYONE that flames, trolls, spams or posts beyond their own idiocy will be personally infracted by me. No warnings, no PM's saying "do better next time" and no little infractions. If you want to be temp banned for a week, feel free to continue posting as you are and I'll see you again in a few weeks.

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Roan, how come posting all the specific details on the tourneys helps you? I can understand if you're putting them on Ankoku's thread but...may I ask if there's any other reasons?
I ask them for proof and credibility. Anyone can say they got first or second in a random tournament. A link to the thread also helps when you want to know what the bracket looked like and who the player faced (that is IF the TO posted a bracket.)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Wouldn't it be useful to place the link's to those threads in the OP then?

Sky`

Smash Lord
Geez... I read all of that Drama. =/ Started so stupidly.
This might get me banned, but lets try and establish a drama free Peach boards, in the moments peace that we have.

Having said that, Draik, That BIO Posting you have for me, BIO II, Can you not use that? I dropped out of the tournament after making it into the pro bracket. =/

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Wow, I cannot believe you guys, I didn't think you guys could go this far. Niko and Dark you guys need to STOP. I admit I've been giving you guys some free passes on being lenient, but it's getting out of hand, so watch out next time anything starts up.

Just so you guys know, I retired from tournaments, but I have not retired from playing the game and following tournaments. Just because I'm busy Saturdays and Sundays doesn't mean I won't be around and following whats going on weekdays - I'm too interested in the Peach community and love y'all to just up and leave, so I'm still here, and I don't want these forums to go crazy and out of hand, a lot of boards end up that way and no longer offer good discussion, and it SERIOUSLY IMPEDES ON THE METAGAME OF THE CHARACTER. I'll just have to be stricter on modding even the top Peach players, I wasn't before but no more free passes.

Seriously, follow the rules. And if that reason isn't enough for you, stop wasting thread space and your time getting into silly quarrels when you could be discussing the character. Don't you guys think there is a reason I reached a high level with Peach? Its because whenever someone said something I disagree with, I just told myself I'd prove them wrong via tournament. STOP ARGUEING AND DO THE SAME THING. Sweet jesus. Settle this by beating up a top DDD in tournament, trust me beating up on that Penguin feels really good.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Wow, I cannot believe you guys, I didn't think you guys could go this far. Niko and Dark you guys need to STOP. I admit I've been giving you guys some free passes on being lenient, but it's getting out of hand, so watch out next time anything starts up.

Just so you guys know, I retired from tournaments, but I have not retired from playing the game and following tournaments. Just because I'm busy Saturdays and Sundays doesn't mean I won't be around and following whats going on weekdays - I'm too interested in the Peach community and love y'all to just up and leave, so I'm still here. I'll just have to be stricter on modding even the top Peach players, I wasn't before but no more free passes.
My Hero.

Ever since you, 'retired', the Drama has been uprising to positive infinity.
=/
Cause now that you're not here, blah blah blah, the best, blah blah blah.
Which it doesn't really matter.
Cause being best with a not so great character makes you... Exactly.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I've been watching too much of The Young and the Restless. I'm glad it's all over in here though.

So...yeah, this is the tournament results thread. I shouldn't even really be posting in here yet. Soon though, soon. XD

Top Bottom