• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (for all the tryhards)

Nicole

Smash Champion
There isn't a results thread. There should be.

YOU CASUALS!!!!!!!

Anyway I won a very important local with Peach. If you guys also win/place at very important locals in your area, dumb regionals or nationals of far less importance, or even wifi tourneys, post your results! I will compile them in a beautiful post someday.

Last edited:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Presenting..........
Princess Peach Tournament Results!

:4peach: No items Omega Stages Smash 4 Only BETCHES :4peach:

Take note:
Wins are in PINK
Placings in top 10% of the tournament (excluding wins) are in YELLOW
All other placings are in THE POOPY UGLY GROSS COLOR OF SHAME (BROWN)
Tournaments with more than 60 entrants will be denoted by a larger font.

National results will be denoted by beautiful rainbow colors and fireworks (if they're impressive).

The old thread, to the best of my memory, listed everyone's name, and their results under it.
We will not do that this time, because we are A FAMILY.
We will instead (and notice my use of the royal "we" because we are mthafkn princesses)
denote all results based on which month the tournament was in.
In this fashion, we shall have greater unity and friendship.
And also, it will make the page look nicer.

Your names will be colored based on the color of Peach you enjoy playing.
Please tell me which color you play as/prefer when you post your results.
Names will be arranged alphabetically so that people don't yell at me for playing favorites or being an egomaniac or something.

ALSO!
Please post the link to the tournament thread!
I'm not going to post it on this post. But as proof of your victory. You know.
For honor and glory.

3ds tournaments will be denoted by my note that it was a 3ds tournament. like a duh.
*​

OCTOBER 2014
EdreesesPieces on 10/3 (3ds)..................4th of 74
Nicole on 10/4 (3ds).................................1st of 20
Smockers on 10/8 (3ds WIFI) .......... 1st of 157! :starman:

Last edited:

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
Good luck updating this, Nicole. :D It ended up becoming a hassle on my end back back during brawl.

Last edited:

Smockers

Smash Apprentice
The /r/smashbros subreddit held its first official wi-fi tourney for Smash 4 3DS. See here: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ikbqy/wifi_wednesday_10814_super_smash_bros_for_3ds/ They got 199 people to register for it, and 157 to check in at the proper time. So the latter is a more accurate total amount of people who competed.

I went all-Peach the whole tourney... and I got 1st! I got a month of Reddit gold as a prize. Shofu and Zef from the Japan Time podcast were in the tourney too. Bracket page: http://redditsmash.challonge.com/smash43ds and the results thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ir7ho/wifi_wednesday_results_108_ssb4_3ds/

I believe PDude, the TO, will be uploading the replays of WFs, LFs, and GFs on YouTube soon so hopefully I can show you guys those.

And since Brawl I've used blue Peach in honor of Kie <3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
The /r/smashbros subreddit held its first official wi-fi tourney for Smash 4 3DS. See here: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ikbqy/wifi_wednesday_10814_super_smash_bros_for_3ds/ They got 199 people to register for it, and 157 to check in at the proper time. So the latter is a more accurate total amount of people who competed.

I went all-Peach the whole tourney... and I got 1st! I got a month of Reddit gold as a prize. Shofu and Zef from the Japan Time podcast were in the tourney too. Bracket page: http://redditsmash.challonge.com/smash43ds and the results thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/smashbros/comments/2ir7ho/wifi_wednesday_results_108_ssb4_3ds/

I believe PDude, the TO, will be uploading the replays of WFs, LFs, and GFs on YouTube soon so hopefully I can show you guys those.

And since Brawl I've used blue Peach in honor of Kie <3
Nice and congrats on this huge win! I recognize some player tags from my own region :)

Looking forward to those vids.

Nicole

Smash Champion
That's excellent!

You'll have to tell us what chars you beat/found easiest or hardest to play against.

Not for this thread, I'm just personally curious :3

M@v

Subarashii!
I'll be using Peach along with Falcon and Falco during our weekly on Friday, and at Hope 8 on Saturday. Hopefully I get top placings at both. 8)

Who I use in each match is going to depend on stage/characters. (Example, I LOVE peach vs little mac. So free for Peach).

Last edited:

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Slayerz beat Mew2King recently, not sure at what tournament but it happened.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i forgot. there were two socal tournies this weekend, and he beat him on sunday, twice. won the whole thing, and hopefully they saved the replays and upload those soon lol

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
In a local tournament I got 1st in a tournament with 16 people and I used peach and ike

Slowly climbing up the ladder woo

Last edited:

Nicole

Smash Champion
please post links to these tournaments or else I will not post the results because there is no proof of any of this.

congrats to you guys for doing well and all but the thread needs some kind of basic organization lol. I need like dates, numbers of entrants, all peach vs some peach, etc etc

CandyCakes

Banned via Warnings
please post links to these tournaments or else I will not post the results because there is no proof of any of this.

congrats to you guys for doing well and all but the thread needs some kind of basic organization lol. I need like dates, numbers of entrants, all peach vs some peach, etc etc
I dont have proof because it was like, my friend invited some other smashers over and we just like had a small tournament. Im not even sure if it counts but oh well.
Well the tournament was on Oct. 20
there was 16 entrants

pools
Me vs nathaniel K. (I won)
first round, Peach(me) vs Rosalina(him), I won
second round, Peach(me) vs DK(him), I won

winners bracket
me vs Noel h. (i lost)
first round, Peach(me) vs sheik(him, i lost
second round, Ike(me) vs Sheik(him), I won
third round, Ike(me) vs sheik(him), i lost

Losers bracket
ummmm i kinda forgot but i won

losers semis
Me vs ????? (I won)
first round, peach(me) vs marth(him), I won
second round, peach(me) vs fox(him), i won

Loser finals
me vs jenna S. (I won)
first round, Peach(me) vs jigglypuff(her), i lost
second round, Ike(me) vs jigglypuff(her), i won
third round, Ike(me) vs jigglypuff(her), I won
fourth round, Ike(me) vs zelda(her), I won

Grand finals
Me(losers) vs Noel H.(winners), I won
First round, Peach(me) vs sheik(him), i won
second round, peach(me) vs sheik(him), i won
third round, peach(me) vs duck hunt(him), i won

sorry thats the only proof i have other then replays on my 3ds and i cant upload those

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would post results, but all the tournaments I went to I played almost entirely Rosalina. :X

Last edited:
Top Bottom