• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Throw Combos

Me14k

Smash Lord
I always wanted a thread that said what character I could do a certain throw directly to a certain move...Like against space animals and falcon, Uthrow to nair works well, but I dont really know anyother throw combos..

post automatic throw combos :)

SamDvds

Smash Ace
againtst either floaties...or fast fallers at high %...downthrow to short hop N air

Dory..?

Smash Apprentice
I always wanted a thread that said what character I could do a certain throw directly to a certain move...Like against space animals and falcon, Uthrow to nair works well, but I dont really know anyother throw combos..

post automatic throw combos :)
Space animals, just chain grab until you feel like killing them, or if you can catch your opponet off guard(rare but possible) you can down through and if they dont tech, instant float to Dair and float cancel that doRazorPanties a.k.a. Down smash!!!!

B4tt1enet

Smash Cadet
hello me12k! i would have never guessed you hung out in the peach forum, how ironic!

and while im here, ill give a throw combo i know:

fthrow at 150+%. instant death!!

Me14k

Smash Lord
hello me12k! i would have never guessed you hung out in the peach forum, how ironic!

and while im here, ill give a throw combo i know:

fthrow at 150+%. instant death!!
hey b4tt1eorg!

actually..fthrow at 120% when close to edge kills if no DI, but 148%+ even with perfect DI.

155%+ from middle should do.

Top Bottom