• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach & Sheik vs. Falcon & Samus

Peach Masta

Smash Lord
Hello all, my friend and I have been smashing for quite some time and I have beat every tournament I have gone too and my friend has always placed second. But one day, some punks came up to us and were like we are going to waste you and we totally didn't think so. So we got to smashing and in teams my friend and I always do double Marth which has always worked for us in the times before with our friends. but they wasted us in the fight they had four stock left in a seven stock fight. So it was a two out of three game and my friend and I were like whatever lets try it and we had my Peach and his Sheik. And then we lost this battle but by barely. So I am asking you all can you give me some info. on how to work that, or a new team member on my end, or his end. I have been thinking about Falco but I don't know how good that is. And I know it isn't their individual skill because I beat the Falcon 4 out of 5 times and the samus 3 out of 5 times. So any pointers would be very helpful.

Hunger

Smash Rookie
Well 1st of all,marth sucks and you should have never picked him and 2nd i think you should have stuck ith peach the whole time peach is a good pick because not alot of people pick her and shes quite good,yet i am a ice climbers,and so are you good with marth,vs(computers)cus that dusent mean your good with them vs humens. So far i have been to one tournament and i lost,so i have devoted all my free time to get beter and now all the people vs i win so now i am going to try out my skills vs the world tournament,are you going to it?

Top Bottom