• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Hottest smasher?

Hottest Peach?
Well the first question is just begging to get namesearched. Oh well. Lee Martin and Lain are both really hot, sk92 is pretty hot also. Lots of smashers are cute but they have no style, but I guess three is enough people anyways. I have weird taste I think.

KB for the second one.

Nicole

Smash Champion
If you had to choose...Puerto Rican or Black?

Why is Meno such a douche? :troll:

Too lazy to post anymore right now lol.
Are you asking me which race -I- would rather be? Cause I'd rather be puerto rican so I could speak TWO LANGUAGES.

I like Meno, I forgot to put him on my favorite posters list, but he should be there.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
YES I GET A MENTION capital letters

I like how I'm the only one on the list who doesn't cause controversy :awesome:...unless I do :embarrass:

So why do you Full Jump and reverse SH/FJ your Dairs? Don't get me wrong - its really good and I do it myself but I'm interested to hear your perspective

All Peach's seem to excel at a few particular match ups and yours seem to be Olimar and MK. How do do you go about fighting those two, in particular MK because it seems that he's the only thing rendering Peach unviable in most people's opinions, yet you restore my faith and go about beating him

And the unfortunate flip side, all Peach's seem to get beaten up by a particular character and yours seems to be Wario (unless I'm wrong). Do you struggle with the match up? If so, what's holding you back in your opinion? If it isn't Wario, what's your hardest personal match up?

Hardest low tier character to beat?

Fair or Bair?

Is better to use lots or little Turnips as Peach?

When did you decide you wanted to play Smash competitively and how difficult was it for you to get into the competitive scene? What do your non smash friends think about it? Are you embarrassed about your hobby? I'm really interested in this one because you're a female smasher. Video games are very much a 'male' activity - it's rare you find girls who play video games and even rarer you find girls who actually take things to the next level and play them competitively

What secondaries would or do you use?

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That question was vague on purpose, but that's a good answer. Being bilingual is the ****.

Meno's alright I guess...

:troll:

Nicole

Smash Champion
Why haven't we talked in forever? Don't you love me? As a friend lol
haha, of course i do. i'm really looking forward to meeting you at pound. plus you're my favorite american peach to watch.

although we never really talked that much you know...

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
haha, of course i do. i'm really looking forward to meeting you at pound. plus you're my favorite american peach to watch.

although we never really talked that much you know...
Well that needs to change of course!!!! And I can't wait to meet you at Pound as well. <3 <3 I'll keep makin vids for jew!!!

I swear I will figure out how to comfortably bair and nair oos.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Nickle!!!1!!11

Questions:

Nicest Peach main you've met irl?

How hard does the Marth MU get for you?

Easiest High Tier MU for you(B tier and up)?

Greatest, most memorable tournament MU you've played(Guurl, slap on dem details)?

I am honestly really proud of your work in the smash area. You seriously are one of the better smashers around. Yes, partly you being a female that enjoys video games. Not only that, but reaching a high level of play in such a deep game. What inspired you to play brawl, or any video games for that matter?

Nicole

Smash Champion
YES I GET A MENTION capital letters

I like how I'm the only one on the list who doesn't cause controversy :awesome:...unless I do :embarrass:

You don't, you're just funny.

So why do you Full Jump and reverse SH/FJ your Dairs? Don't get me wrong - its really good and I do it myself but I'm interested to hear your perspective

People shorthop aerials at peach all the time because they expect her to be winding up a float fair or something (or cause people just sh aerials often in general). I fullhop because it catches the shorthoppers - it works on just about every char, but on aerial ones in particular, like d3, marth, and mk - people that like to sh bair and fair alot. i reverse my dairs so that i can be running/facing away, and the opponent is like, lol, she's gonna run away and pull a turnip or something, NOWS MY CHANCE. and then i just dair them. i can safely do a sh dair to a float nair on shield if i reverse the dairs also, which is my favorite combo because i've never seen anyone else do it (without me telling them about it) and it really ***** shields.

All Peach's seem to excel at a few particular match ups and yours seem to be Olimar and MK. How do do you go about fighting those two, in particular MK because it seems that he's the only thing rendering Peach unviable in most people's opinions, yet you restore my faith and go about beating him.
Um, I play against Olimar all the time, but I'm really not THAT good against him unless I'm really really focused and patient. When I play that MU really correctly, then yeah, I'm really good against him. Its really hard to stay in the right mindset against him because he is such a frustrating, gay character. i would actually be godawful at that MU, because i'm mentally pretty weak, but like i said, i play it all the time and i can beat any olimar besides logic. i'd love to play rich brown sometime. (namesearch THAT, olimars)

MK you just have to be creative against. Peach has everything she needs against him - her airdodge is bad but she has float and she can wait him out when she's coming down. You shouldn't just be running away from him, you just have to react to what he does and punish stuff he thinks he can get away with (and that can be really simple stuff, like running up to you, or recovering). all you have to do to kill him is rack him to 140ish and bait him into doing up b OOS, you can just uair him then. fair kills fine too, and despite not being able to hit with it IN THEORY, you can typically hit mk plenty with it. You can also just run up to him and nair for a kill - he doesn't expect you to approach him. The stuff you can do to him is really simple and sounds like it wont work, but mk is just another char and he lacks alot of things (such as aerial mobility and range on his aerials, not to mention real priority instead of transcendant, which means that peach's real priority plus her hitboxes that protect her will go through alot of his **** and trade hits often) that Peaches dont take advantage of.

And the unfortunate flip side, all Peach's seem to get beaten up by a particular character and yours seems to be Wario (unless I'm wrong). Do you struggle with the match up? If so, what's holding you back in your opinion? If it isn't Wario, what's your hardest personal match up?
Wario is my hardest because I never get to practice it ever. Campy projectile spammers are far more annoying to me, my worst matchup that I actually know is probably Falco. I certainly do struggle with the Wario MU though, and I really disagree that we have any major advantage against Wario, I really don't think it's cause I'm bad at that MU. That MU is difficult and boring, and everytime I think I understand it I learn that I don't at all. Currently, I think the secret is punishing his landings. We'll see how that goes next time I play one.
Against Falco, what's holding me back is that I get impatient once I get behind and I don't play cautiously enough (and I usually get behind). Against Wario, I just don't play him enough and his movements are weird and I hate him as a character, which makes me do worse against him (I know that's dumb but it's true, he's fat and ugly and smells and is disgusting).

Hardest low tier character to beat?
**** low tiers, I hate them all except for Ness and Lucas who shouldn't be low tier anyways. hardest one to beat is probably samus - i know that matchup, but it is really quite even despite samus being so bad.

Fair or Bair?
fair, bair is for killing, fair is for everything else imo

Is better to use lots or little Turnips as Peach?
it's personal preference. i dont like to camp that much so i dont use that many. campers will like to use alot, there's nothing wrong with either as long as you dont get punished for pulling too many turnips. i also cant freepull or bonewalk consistently so i dont pull too many to reduce my time spent pulling turnips (since you get punished for that)

When did you decide you wanted to play Smash competitively and how difficult was it for you to get into the competitive scene? What do your non smash friends think about it? Are you embarrassed about your hobby? I'm really interested in this one because you're a female smasher. Video games are very much a 'male' activity - it's rare you find girls who play video games and even rarer you find girls who actually take things to the next level and play them competitively.
I've been playing video games since I was like, 5, and I played melee as competitively as i knew how when it came out. almost all of my non smash friends are at least casual gamers so they understand liking video games plenty. my friends from work dont know though, but i dont think they would think it was too weird, i just dont really want to let them know i'm a secret nerd, haha. i'd be a little embarrassed whether i was a boy or a girl, but since i'm good i'm less embarrassed because at least i spend my time doing something i'm decent at. i'm not friends with very many people that would judge me for doing something i like.

What secondaries would or do you use?
i dont use any secondaries anymore because i dont need any. i am pretty good with diddy and mk and i use them in friendlies a fair amount. diddy combos well and i like spiking people and mk is an elegant character who i really enjoy gimping with. i would use them if i thought they were necessary, but they aren't. i might use mk in the future to deal with stupid low tier chars though, because i hate low tiers with a passion.
purple answers!

Nicole

Smash Champion
Your opinion on abortion? gay marriage? legalization of marijuana?
all of them should be legal.

abortion is a necessary thing. i mean it is brutal and takes a life but its more important that a mother have an option if she cannot take care of her baby. too many children are unwanted or poorly parented and we certainly dont need anymore people in the world, or anymore poor children in orphanages.

gay marriage is obvious, our country is ******** and i dont understand why it isn't legal already. its stupid to withhold tax cuts and other privileges from gay people because they aren't "one man and one woman."

pot should be legal because it doesnt hurt anyone, everyone does it, and its a fun way to chill. i love smoking with smashers and people at work, plus, it helps me not get sick when i drink which i appreciate. it should be legal at 18 and sold in stores like cigs and booze - its much less harmful than booze and no worse than cigs.

@2link, i'm only a liberal when it comes to people's private lives and freedom. i'm an economic/law conservative, there are too many laws, taxes, and protection for small businesses already.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
pound?

mm?

ready for my razmaknight?

the razsnake?

my sexy *** wario?

DITTOS?!?!?

my seconds won't be half-baked!

a little drinky drinky?

goals 4 pound?

top 5 pchs?

worst notable pch?

what you do the best as pch?

what you do the worst as pch?

what you've learned from other peaches?

what other peaches shud learn from u?

favorite mu and why?

worst mu and why?

most hated mu and why?

favorite smasher?

most hated smasher?

smelliest smasher?

favorite pch to watch?

what is it that u like about watching said pch?

pch u hate to watch?

why?

u have kids?

u like kids?

u wanna have kids?

how good would your children be at peach?

smasher u want to beat the most?

fox16 tells me some guy tried to get at the drunken nicole at apex but u hella rejected that foo. tell me this seemingly hilarious story?

whose hands do you want to break?

how good is your peach's back air?

dat ***?

ONE thing you'd change about peach?

what are your secondaries?

how good at they?

would u consider switching mains or using a 2nd in tourney and what chars and why?

what exactly is your region?

are you as country as I think you are?

how tall r u? i feel like a munchkin next to u ;O

did your rage used to be worse than it is now or did it actually improve?

what pisses u off about certain chars in general?

what pisses u off about peach?

what pisses u off about the peach boards?

most helpful peaches?

your largest contribution to the peach boards?

to the smash community?
dat ***, we know, we know.

most important person in your region and why?

best tourney u've ever been to and why?

most well-run and organized tourney?

would u ever consider being a T.O?

do you type faster than illmatic?

no? well good luck LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Be as honest as you can with mines. You are one of the most honest people I know compared to a lot of people. And for a girl too.Hold nothing back as i do the same. Was always curious to know some things from you.

What you think of me as a competitive player

Same question now as Peach

What made you wanna play Peach

What do you think Peach players need to do so we can stop placing like **** over and over again. And I mean in big tournies that matters. Not just ones in our area and place well/decent.

Your goal as a Peach main

Do you believe in the same things I do with Peach in terms of beasting solo Peach and taking a big win and how she should be played (If you know what I said on that)

Tomboy? If so, do you actually like being one and the attention it brings

You think you get so much attention and hype these days cause you a a girl who is good with Peach and people not see you for who you really are? (w/e that may be)

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nickle!!!1!!11

Questions:

Nicest Peach main you've met irl?
but nice is so boring....raz is probably the irl nicest which is funny cause he can be kinda a **** on the boards sometimes (no offense raz, its good to be a **** sometimes)

How hard does the Marth MU get for you?
i mean, not that hard, but i dont play much with good marths. i like the matchup fine. i think its not that great for peach though, probably about what mk is, maybe a little worse. keep in mind that i think mk/peach is 4:6 AT WORST, and might even be 45:55.

Easiest High Tier MU for you(B tier and up)?
well, mk's never easy, so olimar.

Greatest, most memorable tournament MU you've played(Guurl, slap on dem details)?
Lol, the most memorable tournament memory I have is from when I played game and watch. i was playing against the best mk in kansas, and keep in mind this was at the tmie when corneria etc was still legal. i lost horribly the first game, so i cp'd green greens. i just planked him the whole match and if he tried to come down after me i invincible up-b'd and smashed him against the blocks. i still lost but it was super hilarious and he was really pissed off at me the whole time. i dont play that way anymore, but its funny that i did once and that even though i was really bad i almost beat the guy.

I am honestly really proud of your work in the smash area. You seriously are one of the better smashers around. Yes, partly you being a female that enjoys video games. Not only that, but reaching a high level of play in such a deep game. What inspired you to play brawl, or any video games for that matter?
see my answer to rick.
purple answers!

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
How do you handle Meta Hoe?

What would you like to be?

Favorite language?

Favorite fruit?

Where/what place would you love to go?

pot should be legal because it doesnt hurt anyone, everyone does it, and its a fun way to chill. i love smoking with smashers and people at work, plus, it helps me not get sick when i drink which i appreciate. it should be legal at 18 and sold in stores like cigs and booze - its much less harmful than booze and no worse than cigs.
Are cigs 16+,18+ or 21+ in USA? ;o

:052:

Nicole

Smash Champion
pound?
yes

mm?
yes

ready for my razmaknight?
sure

the razsnake?
probably...

my sexy *** wario?
never

DITTOS?!?!?
kill me

my seconds won't be half-baked!
i wouldnt expect them to be, i was already impressed with how good they were at dallas

a little drinky drinky?
pound should be a party

goals 4 pound?
get into bracket

top 5 pchs?
see previous answer

worst notable pch?
anti

what you do the best as pch?
beat mk

what you do the worst as pch?
beat wario

what you've learned from other peaches?
****ing nothing (jk, i learn alot of things from watching videos)

what other peaches shud learn from u?
the mk matchup

favorite mu and why?
ness/lucas/ganon - its ****

worst mu and why?
wario, i dont understand him and i have 0 experience against him

most hated mu and why?
falco and toon link, they are boring, annoying, and spam so i cant get at them

favorite smasher?
hm, maybe future, definitely someone from stl since they are my crew

most hated smasher?
its someone who uses peach and visits these boards ;)

smelliest smasher?
they probably dont namesearch, either tempest or duck, bad local players from kansas

favorite pch to watch?
kyon

what is it that u like about watching said pch?
he usually does a few things that really impress me in every vid

pch u hate to watch?
andrew cook

why?
he plays her like she is olimar and has horrific spacing

u have kids?
LOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL (hell no)

u like kids?
once they get to be 7 or 8, and if they are raised by decent parents so they arent stupid brats

u wanna have kids?
not for at least 10 years

how good would your children be at peach?
i assume they'd want to play a different char

smasher u want to beat the most?
mjg

fox16 tells me some guy tried to get at the drunken nicole at apex but u hella rejected that foo. tell me this seemingly hilarious story?
you'd have to say which guy it was. the most obvious one was prawn, i think he was embarrased about it the next day cause he was going pretty hard. i didnt really care though, hes a cool guy. way too young/not that cute though. (dont namesearch yourself prawn)

whose hands do you want to break?
peachkid's, dur

how good is your peach's back air?
its probably as good as every other peach's back air

dat ***? yes, quite

ONE thing you'd change about peach? significantly better airspeed on her float

what are your secondaries? diddy and mk

how good at they?
they're pretty good, i could use them in tournament if i wanted to and i'd probably place decently. i just dont know matchups with them nearly as well as i know peach's.

would u consider switching mains or using a 2nd in tourney and what chars and why? i'd never main anyone that wasnt peach. i'm considering using mk for a couple bull**** lowtiers, because i hate low tiers and they're too much work with peach - they are always campy, gay players (i dont blame them) and take alot of focus that i'd rather save for chars that matter.

what exactly is your region?
midwest west, MO and Kansas, basically

are you as country as I think you are?
uh, i dunno, i dont think i'm very country

how tall r u? i feel like a munchkin next to u ;O
5'10"

did your rage used to be worse than it is now or did it actually improve?
yeah, i always have raged at games, i usually rage silently though (not always) - i can usually contain myself in tournament

what pisses u off about certain chars in general?
campers. i could write an essay about all the things that piss me off about olimar, and why no one should ever program a character to be like him (but you already asked me 10,000 questions so i'm not going to type it all out here)

what pisses u off about peach?
****ty grab range and toad

what pisses u off about the peach boards?
the focus on unnecessary technical crap that is too situational to ever be of any use, or does the % damage that ANY PEACH COMBO would do

most helpful peaches?
everyone who regularly critiques videos thoughtfully

your largest contribution to the peach boards?
this wall of text i'm about to post

to the smash community?
dat ***, we know, we know.
my hot self

most important person in your region and why?
METALMUSICMAN. he almost singlehandedly made our scene as big as it is today

best tourney u've ever been to and why?
apex. too fun.

most well-run and organized tourney?
the first tournament we hosted in kahoka (MO), we started brackets at 8pm and got done at 11pm (we had to wait for michigan to arrive because they got in a car accident).

would u ever consider being a T.O?
no, i only have done minor things like help with brackets and pools, i dont want to have that much responsibility because i want to play friendlies. i dont think someone who is serious about getting better should t.o. events - they miss too many opportunities to play OR they dont miss opportunites but do a ****ty job running the event.

do you type faster than illmatic?
i have no idea, i type pretty fast

no? well good luck LOL
omg raz...i hate you <3

Nicole

Smash Champion
Be as honest as you can with mines. You are one of the most honest people I know compared to a lot of people. And for a girl too.Hold nothing back as i do the same. Was always curious to know some things from you.

What you think of me as a competitive player
I think you have the skill to do really well but your mind gets in the way and ruins it for you. i have the same problem, in order to play well i just have to enter 'the zone' where i am just focused on the game and my mind is pretty blank. if i'm thinking too much i only get flustered and get disappointed in myself, i think that's probably what happens to you as well. it probably hurts you that people consider you good, you feel like you have a standard to live up to and you get pressured because of it.

Same question now as Peach
peach is a fine character to use in competitive play. i think thats what you're asking?

What made you wanna play Peach
i started using her in melee cause she was easy and she could fly. i didnt start using her in brawl for a few months, but her priority was really good and again, she could fly.

What do you think Peach players need to do so we can stop placing like **** over and over again. And I mean in big tournies that matters. Not just ones in our area and place well/decent.
dont get caught up in killing, because you can rack damage well enough that everyone will die to your aerials eventually. she doesnt take that much damage either, however, i dont think that we should focus on taking no damage, cause peach lives just fine imo. just focus on not dying and hit them when you can with what you can, dont force things. i know i start to fall apart when i get impatient for the kill, peach is one of the most punishable chars when she starts fishing.

Your goal as a Peach main
win a decent sized tournament with just peach. if i used mk for a couple stupid lowtiers then i'd be fine with that too. i would use him so that i could have the focus i need with peach when it matters - i know i can beat the low tier with peach, but i dont want to waste my time and effort and thinking on them with my main. but yeah, i woudl consider that reaching my goal.

Do you believe in the same things I do with Peach in terms of beasting solo Peach and taking a big win and how she should be played (If you know what I said on that)
i definitely think peach should be able to win a big tournament, i dont think she has any MU worse than 4:6 and there's nothing wrong with her as a char. she only has about 4 or 5 MUs that are 4:6 anyways, and not all of them are common. i dont agree that she should be just defensive though, it depends on the MU. i think either defensive or aggressive playstyle can do well, there are only a few matchups where you really have to be one or the other. personal preference for being aggro/defensive shouldn't change your result as long as you can switch your style when it counts.

Tomboy? If so, do you actually like being one and the attention it brings
somewhat, i think i would get much more attention if i were girlier tbh. smash guys seem to like that. i mean i get better attention, if that makes sense, b/c not everyone is trying to get with me and some people actually want to have a normal conversation and act like i'm a person instead of something dumb that they can trick into having sex with them. so i like the positive attention it brings instead of the flirty attention (although there is plenty of that). i think i get more respect than other smash girls.

You think you get so much attention and hype these days cause you a a girl who is good with Peach and people not see you for who you really are? (w/e that may be)
yeah, being female is a big factor for sure. people say i am the best and its not true, the only thing i might be the best peach at is doubles and no one cares about doubles anyways. people are impressed by my losses and that's ********. or people are impressed because i beat their mk, the matchup i know best and they dont play correctly b/c they arent used to dealing with all the things peach can do. i dont KNOW nearly as many matchups as i want (or as "the best" peach should know and i lose focus and get down on myself during matches too often. i havent stopped improving, i've never felt like i'm on a plateau, but i learn slowly and it takes me longer than others to figure out matchups (and control my emotions mid-match). so yeah i definitely get overhyped and overrated.
puuuuuuurple answers

Nicole

Smash Champion
How do you handle Meta Hoe?
See my answer to rick, but i basically just try to react to everything he does and punish everything i can, even small things that you wouldnt think about punishing (like him running at you or gliding back to the stage) because they are just movements, not moves. i try to get him to come at me by doing things he thinks he can punish, even things like just sitting in the air and floating usually make him do fair or tornado, both of which are easily punished (fair with your own fair and nado by nairing out of it). you dont want to play too campy but you dont want to go entirely aggro on him. for you, since you're in europe, you peaches rush him waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much. let him make the first move (you know he will if you let him) and see what you can do from there. if you cant do anything, dont try. know what you can and cant punish. he is more punishable than people think. and he doesnt expect peach to be able to hit him much, and she can.

What would you like to be?
a movie star

Favorite language?
english, lol, i think russian accents are the coolest though

Favorite fruit?
apples

Where/what place would you love to go?
all around the world - australia, ireland, hawaii, france, japan...after i finish school i just might take a world trip

Are cigs 16+,18+ or 21+ in USA? ;o
18+

:052:
keep 'em coming!

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Woot! Same with me, honesty is da bess.

How do you get upsmash kills with peach?

What do you think I need to work on as a player?

What is your favorite way to practice/train? With cpus or other players?

What do you think of most girl smashers like princess aura?

What's the best way to deal with people cheering against you while you play?

:D

Nicole

Smash Champion
Woot! Same with me, honesty is da bess.

How do you get upsmash kills with peach?
I don't, haha. Except in teams, cause people aren't paying attention. The best way is to charge it on people's spotdodges or shields. do a jab or run up to them or something, stand inside of them basically, and charge it as they spotdodge, and release it when their dodge is done. kind of difficult to time since everyone's dodges have different durations. it makes you look like a really smart player though. other than that, sometimes i just see openings and try it - always look for them when people are jumping around, but know that chars with better aerial mobility are going to be more challenging, so you shouldnt try for it on them as much.

What do you think I need to work on as a player?
punishing and being aggressive. you shouldn't be over-aggressive in tournament, but you should practice being reckless because it will help you take more opportunities to punish and the other player's openings will get easier to notice. you'll get ***** at first though, but dont let that bother you. i used to be very defensive and campy but now that i know how to be aggressive i've improved much more.

What is your favorite way to practice/train? With cpus or other players?
i work on some techincal things with computers and work on spacing/reads with players. i make sure i can do the technical things consistently before using them on other players. its far more fun to play with people though. but every char has some technical things that you should learn (that arent impossible, i.e. groundfloating aerials with peach was something that i had to work on before i could do the correct aerial consistently)

What do you think of most girl smashers like princess aura?
they're playing the game because they're insecure and want attention from guys, that's why they dont improve - they aren't interested in the game itself, they're only interested in looking good and getting alot of male attention. nothing inherently wrong with that, but it's certainly annoying (to me) that guys take such a shine to them when they're nothing special. i mean a girl can be interested in getting attention without that being her sole priority...

What's the best way to deal with people cheering against you while you play?
i've learned to block everyone out from forever ago, when i was bad and everyone used to try to coach me and i would try to do what they were saying and i'd lose. i dont listen to anyone and cheering barely registers - if they are against me i think, 'lol, i'm gonna beat this dude anyways,' and if they're for me i'm like, 'yep, you picked the winning side.' that's about all the thought i give to it. when i'm zoned in, anyways. if i'm not focused well i'm going to lose the match regardless of who they're cheering for.

:D
btw, you're like, the least annoying smash girl EVER. props.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'll give you one Nicole <3

When you start to lose a match, what do you to to calm yourself down and help yourself win?

Based on that, what's a match you thought you'd lose, but ended up winning?

Last Question:

Princess Peach or Peaches? Which is better? :p

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion

I just want to say that I ****ing love you, Nicole. Seriously, I am going to make it a point to meet you someday!! We definitely need to toke it up together <3

Questions from me will come later.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I'll give you one Nicole <3

When you start to lose a match, what do you to to calm yourself down and help yourself win?
Um, I usually don't lose :psycho:
It really depends. Sometimes when i'm losing i don't know the matchup, and i'm like, whatever, i'll just throw away game one so i can win the next two. if i'm losing to someone i think i can beat, it's the worst, because then i keep thinking stuff like 'omg why am i losing to this person they are bad' and i have to just force myself to stop thinking and zone out. if i'm losing to someone better than me, then i'm like, whatev, they're better than i am and i'm gonna try my hardest to win and play smart. its much better if im losing to someone i think i should be losing to, i usually play pretty decently. but there are alot of people where i'm like, what happened? that's the worst, and that's when i have the most trouble getting my mind back on track. i have to be losing fairly badly for my focus to get broken though.

Based on that, what's a match you thought you'd lose, but ended up winning?
YBM at apex. i never had much confidence in the kirby matchup but i beat him solidly and he switched to zamus. i got a lucky bomb on him that match, cant say for sure i would have beaten him there. but i definitely didnt expect to beat him and i was really surprised. i dont have any trouble with kirby anymore.

Last Question:

Princess Peach or Peaches? Which is better? :p
princess, i dont really care for peaches that much...
pleasant surprise that you're on the peach boards <3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
How the **** do you beat Y.b.M.? I've been trying for over a year, only got him to last hit once. :(

Nicole

Smash Champion
How the **** do you beat Y.b.M.? I've been trying for over a year, only got him to last hit once. :(
i'm really good. :awesome:

i dunno really, i just played like i normally do. i think spacing is key against kirby -you can punish him for using bair, which he thinks is safe. and dont let him get early kills on you. always be just out of reach and hit him while he recovers as long as you do it safely (watching for suicides). dont be afraid to challenge some of his moves. and never do jab to grab, he is too short and it's really gay.

i guess i didnt need to have that be purple...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
would you kill yourself if I typed up another batch of 50+ questions?

and LOL@the aura thing. I thought she was completely forgotten about but a lot of SoCal used to say similar ****.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Nicole, My second question was mainly (Now what do you think of me as a Peach player.)
Um, I don't really think it matters what character you play, how you are as a player is more important. How you play Peach is fairly unique and your focus on technical stuff isn't really something I agree with, but I (or anyone else) can't really judge your playstyle. If it's effective for you, you'll win. If it isn't effective, then you won't - simple as that. Find the playstyle that's right for you. If it's not your playstyle stopping you, it's your mental blocks. Figure out which one it is and fix it. Peach can be played in a variety of ways and still be effective, so while I wouldn't adopt your style for my own that doesn't mean it's bad.

TlocCPU

Smash Apprentice
Glad I'm not the only one who sees Princess Aura that way. I knew she was tainted the day I met, and she lured and broke the heart of one of my best friends. I'm really annoyed that she told VCG she's a brawl regional champion when she doesn't even place, and now the whole world thinks she's really good at smash when she's just a game and watch who down airs a lot.

Nicole

Smash Champion
Glad I'm not the only one who sees Princess Aura that way. I knew she was tainted the day I met, and she lured and broke the heart of one of my best friends. I'm really annoyed that she told VCG she's a brawl regional champion when she doesn't even place, and now the whole world thinks she's really good at smash when she's just a game and watch who down airs a lot.
well, i went to an all girls school so i know all about the mentality of all kinds of different girls (plus i am one). every girl, because of the media portrayal of women, double standards, and stereotypes that are everywhere in our culture (not trying to be feminist, it's just true) has a million self esteem issues and these can show themselves in a variety of ways - alot of girls demonstrate these mental issues by being attention/intellectual/regular wh0res. there are many smash girls like princess aura, she just happens to be actually attractive instead of just smash attractive. all male scene + hot female who acts interested in the game. it's kind of sad how famous that can make someone...

anyways, all i had to do was take one look at her AIB page to know why she plays brawl. you are a wise man to see through her right away though...more guys should be like you. not that dudes shouldn't care about how attractive a girl is, but they should take into account whether she's an emptyheaded lump of insecurity before they decide to ignore every ******** thing she says and pretend like they're interested in the godawful conversation they're putting themselves through in hopes that they'll get with her later (which they probably won't, cause she's just a dumb flirt who needs male interest at every moment or else she remembers that she hates herself for having no depth).

/rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom