• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach In Teams

Oaty

Smash Cadet
I've discovered that I love playing teams. I was just wondering what character Peach works best with? I feel like it may be fox but I've recently been teaming with my practice partner (we play Peach+Puff). I'm just wondering what teams you guys think are viable with Peach.

Last edited:

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Peach + Fox is the best team IMO.

Puff is a good partner. There's some sets with me and hbox from zenith where we got 2nd.

Sheik works well too, and then your other good partners are like Marth, Falcon, Ganon, Ice Climbers

Red Rice

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, any char + Puff or Fox is generally pretty strong

Best team in the world currently, M2K and Armada so that says a little bit about Sheik + Peach. Although most of it is that M2K and Armada are amazing in teams, not just the chars.

Freddoe

Smash Rookie
I really like playing Sheik/Peach. Started playing that with a friend of mine after seeing Armada/M2K run it. Haven't lost since lol

WIDL

We Are Born
I can vouch for Peach+Puff. It's fairly easy to develop synergy between the two characters and they are both really good at edgeguarding/covering options there. There are definitely some weaknesses (they are both floaties, so if you can hit one of them far off-stage, the other one is likely to suffer a bad 2vs1 situation), but it's a pretty annoying team to fight. Sheik+Peach and Fox+Peach is fun too, but probably needs a bit more work if you're not too used to teams.

I team with a Falco nowadays, which is a combination I also kinda like.

Last edited:

ViVio

Smash Apprentice
Peach + Fox is the best team IMO.

Puff is a good partner. There's some sets with me and hbox from zenith where we got 2nd.

Sheik works well too, and then your other good partners are like Marth, Falcon, Ganon, Ice Climbers
How does peach/ics work?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Peach patrols the air while ICs control the ground. Both cover a lot of space with their down smash. Wobbles and Chu and I used to team and do pretty well.

ViVio

Smash Apprentice
Ty DoH, a friend and I are gonna try it out for funsies

DavemanCozy

Smash Photographer
NNID
CavemanCossy
3DS FC
0216-1810-7681
Peach + Falco is really good as long as your partner is careful with lasers.

I do Peach + Samus with my brother whenever we go to tourneys. It's a much more defensive team. I like it because Peach can let Samus shoot missiles without her getting in the way, while she controls the air.

Top Bottom