• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Improvements

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Here's a match of me and My brother Going at it. I'm MPC, He's GOST(Ghost). I was kinda off my game that day. Anyways can you guys look at this video and tell me some improvements I can make with Peach. Thank you.

2nd Video: MPC VS Sonic. On the video don't let the Japanese name fool you, my friends American. And like I said before I was off my game a little. I really didn't use better judgement in this match, but oh well.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA7AtyHVPbo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULZOuReeq9A

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
You're not bad. Here's what I noticed needed improvements.

# You spam the dash attack way too much. Yes, it's a good attack, but you used it far too often and in a very predictable manner, and were usually shield grabbed as punishment. Work on using it in moderation or mindgaming into it or something.

#Edgehog. I saw at least one time where you could have killed the sheik by edgehogging but you decided to downsmash instead, and that only brought it back to the stage where it did some more damage to you.

#Choose better throws. A lot of times you used throws that were bad choices. Like upthrow when the sheik had 100+ damage. You tried to follow up with a NAir, but since the sheik had too much damage, you missed and were probably punished, if I remember.

Float cancel more and do the things I mentioned and you should be able to improve alot.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Yeah, Peach's forward throw is the perfect killer. It's very effective. I'd only recommend throwing them up if they're low in % so you can do some combos on them and juggle them for extra damage.

Top Bottom