• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Finder [Last Updated 1/29/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen is Peach

Smash Apprentice
we should host a huge smash fest and have only peach players come...dsmash paradise! hahaha since most of us cc i bet....T_T gotta stop doing that against other peach players...XD

GateManV4

Smash Rookie
Character : Peach
# of Character : 2(out of 5)
Name : Daniel(gman)
AIM : DanielsKrib
Town : San Diego
State : California

icy_icicle

Smash Journeyman
Don't think I've posted here before...

I play Peach and Ice Climbers...hence TheIcyPeach
I live in Iowa City, IA...which is obviously in the U.S.
Not many other people live in Iowa...I can think of about...20 that smash competitively.

Whitefire

Smash Apprentice
Smash Name: Whitefire
City: Alexandria
State: Minnesota(MN)

Save for one Jiggly/Roy player who is my teammate and counterpart, I am the only advanced smasher in this town of 10k people to my knowledge. I'm limited in competitive gameplay knowledge due to lack of experience but I know that my peach game is rock solid.

Grim_Peach

Smash Cadet
Grim|| North Miami Beach/Dade, Florida

Heeeeeey,
Seibrik is a friend of mine.
Psh, he's one to brag. I beat him all the time as he beats me.
I say, bring on the Peaches!
I will take them all!

BIG C

Smash Master
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH no GA peaches SAVII was peach heavy as hell i was like OMG too many peaches i hate peach dittos well at least i was close to 2nd best there. peach-wise it was me xif exarch and maybe that other mike guy for 2nd but he was saying my peach was a beast which is obviously false.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
but nbp mike is right...ur a beast!!!!

u gotta go by the DVS motto..GO BEAST OR GO HOME!!!:colorful:

Justice777

Smash Cadet
Justice777
Decatur,Georgia
USA

I've been playing for a while, thought do this just because. Me and the Georgia peach have a tourney on saturday.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH no GA peaches SAVII was peach heavy as hell i was like OMG too many peaches i hate peach dittos well at least i was close to 2nd best there. peach-wise it was me xif exarch and maybe that other mike guy for 2nd but he was saying my peach was a beast which is obviously false.

ill give it 2 u big c ure peach was beastly dsmashes hit me no matter if u missed or not ure mind sucked me in ;) . i would like another match with u man id like to take that peach spot from u...... too bad i dont apply to kens peach theory so i would never beat u. :ohwell: :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom