• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach down throw

nublet06

Smash Lord
hey, Peach is one of the characters that i think i DI the worst agaisnt. so im wondering, which way should i DI when i am thrown down? i play luigi so i float after i am thrown.

im pretty sure there is no perfect direction to DI, so could someone list the things peach can actually do depending which way i DI.

im assuming that if i DI'd down it wouldnt help me at all. so what can peach do to me if i DI behind her, above her, or in front of her. and which one would you recomment to use most often to get away.

Blue_Requiem

Smash Cadet
Well I don't think that the down throw is especially hard to DI against, you just have to practice DIing with her as an opponent.

Roche_CL

Smash Journeyman
you have to DI backwards, from where peach is looking, luigi floats too much, so don't try falling on the ground with DI downwards. You'll often get hit by a dash attack, but its better than a Dsmash or Usmash

Top Bottom