• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach aerial cancel questions

pockeystick

Smash Apprentice
1. What is the best way to aerial cancel with Peach. I want to sandbag my opponents quicker.

2. Can you double jump cancel with Peach.

3. Is float cancel faster than L cancel.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
1: float cancels are the best cancel.
2: you can doublejump cancel with peach.
3: Float cancel removes all the lag from an aerial, while L canceling halves it. You do the math.

Any more questions like this, feel free to just go to Vanz's thread, that tends to be a good place.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
WHAHAHAHHAT

DJC allows you to continue to move horizontally much easier and farther than float cancel. Plus floating is much more essential to peach's recovery than dj usually.

Try djc bair spam vs. jiggs. Trust me.

djc allows you to get out that bair at a weird angle not a lot of characters can cover much faster than fc. Peach doesn't have enough landing lag in the first place that it affects her combo's. FC is only superior in terms of shield pressure and low% uair combos where the landlag does matter. Don't discount the motility of djc when floating just kinda stops your position in the air. If you want to see a player that efficiently uses djc, look at taj or mofo.

The Irish Mafia

by cancel he's referring to the landing lag, not stopping the jump. djc has a purpose but if you're trying to quickly get an aerial in and out, fc is infinitely superior. i don't know if what you're saying is at all related.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
By what you guys are saying, he should never us djc, when djc bair is definitely a powerful tool. Seriously try it out.

The Irish Mafia

that's not what he's asking about at all
you know when we're referring to DJC we're talking about using it to shorten the length of time you're in the air, as in to get an aerial in and out quicker, for shield pressure and the like
you're talking about a movement trick, and while it is legitimate, it has nothing to do with his question and i don't know why you're bringing it up here

Top Bottom