• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PC Gaming

SomewhatMystia

Smash Lord
NNID
SomewhatMystia
3DS FC
2750-1555-1721
Been doing a bit of Payday 2 myself, since the free weekend got me hooked. It reminded me how absolutely terrible I am at shooters.

TeamEvil

Smash Rookie
I don't have a console in my dorm so PC gaming is getting me through life right now.

SmellTheJava

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
0834-0767-5817
I have been part of it for a while. I used to play quite a bit of SFIV until I uninstalled, crapcom did a horrible job with the port. I'm going to start playing some Borderlands 2 or the second Metro game, maybe the witcher? Dunno, I've got a lot to play but not enough time.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I used to love PC games as a kid. I might get back into PC gaming once I get my new laptop. I'm not interested in a dedicated machine for it, but it's better than anything I have right now.

Booster

Smash Lord
Never liked it, not as a 5 year old, not as an 18 year old, not to mention PC Gamers worship themselves as gods for no other reason then to be asshats and that they didn't get the butchered version of The Witcher 2. Of course if you count emulation, then yes I enjoy it, just set up a PS3 Controller for your EPSXE Emulator and you're all set!

finalark

SNORLAX
I prefer console gaming but I do have a PC which is handy for Steam sales. I have a relatively decent PC which I saved up for and bought back in 2011 so I could play Skyrim (which I got on PC purely for tradition's sake). I primarily use it for MMORPGs, but there's also a number of other games I love like Civilization or the Half-Life games.

I play most games on PC, aside from console exclusives. I made the jump a couple years ago, and now it's kinda hard to go back. Mostly because modern games tend to run at unbearable frame rates, and aiming in shooters with an analog stick is annoying.

I do love consoles, though. Most of my favorite games are on consoles, it's just that modern consoles can't really keep up performance-wise.

Last edited:

Twewy

Smash Lord
I currently have a toaster for a computer, so I usually just play TF2, Killing Floor, and some older RTSes. Would love to change that once I get the money, though.

Nooph

Smash Cadet
it's been a struggle for me. i've played pc games for about four years now, and i've never had a good computer. usually the only thing i could run was tf2, but the only way i could get it to run at 60 fps was to make it look like this. i recently got a new computer which is even worse than my old craptop. it can't even run tf2 at above 20 fps. hopefully i'll be able to get some $$$ for parts on cyber monday. i miss playing my steam library. :^(

Top Bottom