• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[PC(Dolphin)] Sonic challenge after every game.(New problem)

Warau

Smash Rookie
So like some posts here, people are having troubles with either Sonic or Falcon challenging them after every game.

I play PM on my PC using Dolphin, so what would you guys suggest so I can fix this bug/glitch?

Edit: Not 100% sure, but I'm probably using the 3.5 netplay version

Last edited:

Nstinct

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3626-0477-8909
I had the same issue, I solved it but simply deleting the "data folder". Open Dolphin, Right click on the game, click "Open Wii save folder", delete everything in that folder (or just move it out) and problem solved.

Warau

Smash Rookie
Heeey! I remember we played a few matches in SSF2 and even became admins in the chat thing. I'm the Link guy if you remember :-) if im not mistaken you were a ness main in SSF2

Also thx for the advice will try.

Edit: That totally fixed the problem! Thx dood :)

Last edited:

Warau

Smash Rookie
So recently my new challenger problem was fixed. It was fine for a while(about 10 hrs worth) then falco started challenging me after every match.

Hope dev team fixes this

Note: This is still for dolphin.

Commander Fresh

Smash Cadet
NNID
CommanderFresh
I know what you mean. It seems that Falco would appear after a certain amount of matches have been played. Unfortunately, Falco started appearing for me much quicker for me at around 10 matches. Because the last time I saved the game was at 7 matches, he now consistently shows up after my third match. Worst part is, the game never actually loads the fight after the character approaching screen shows up (unlike Sonic); restarting the game in Dolphin is necessary at this point, which puts me back at 7 matches played.

It currently seems that this is an issue generally unique to Dolphin, since we would otherwise be seeing more attention on this issue. However, I would still like to see a better fix for this than deleting save files, since I like experimenting with custom music, and would prefer that I didn't have to readjust the music sliders for each stage every single time.

Top Bottom