• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
Well its not the last time I'll talk about it.

If you like it could kill all opponents and make them lose all stocks...that would just be for flavor though. Mechanically it would end the game. Whether it attacks something or not is irrelevant to the mechanic of ending the game, but I didn't think it would just end without some cool graphics/sounds to go along with it anyway(these final smashes have to look cool ya know).

Your argument that it ends the game being bad is also...weird. Ya know what else ends the game? Taking away all of your opponent's stocks....or when the time runs out. Pause-ending the game it generally considered a "reset" or a "quit" but when you remove all your opponent's stocks or the time runs out it is generally considered a win/loss. This is how Pray would differ from pause-ending the game; Pray would be a win condition(and you would have to do it nine times so the likelihood of it ever happening would be really low anyway unless you were playing a REALLY long game). But yeah, mechanically its no different from losing stocks and ending the game. If nearly any other characters used their final smash 9 times the game would be over because the final would have killed them so many time. Whether its by killing your opponents or not doesnt really matter at that point except for the purpose of flavor(which is definitely something important, but I was only talking about the mechanics of it when I said it would end the game).

Also, no need to let some disagreement on here stop us from playing. People disagree all the time and that's fine. I don't know if you prefer Brawl or Melee yourself, but I don't play Brawl much anymore....just Melee for me nowadays. It'd be very fun to play....and besides....if we play I can get a chance to show you, in-game, that I know quite a bit about moves being used as attacks. ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom