• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House! (San Diego, CA) 11/14-15/09 GO TO RESULT THREAD INSTEAD PLEASE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Is HugS coming to this? I'll probably make my final decision on coming if he comes and wants to team with me. We can **** with double Samus =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
Is HugS coming to this? I'll probably make my final decision on coming if he comes and wants to team with me. We can **** with double Samus =)
hugs is coming 100% from the last time I talked to him. I mean, one of the raffle prize is a hug from hugs. Can't give a hug if hugs isn't there right

http://www.jetblue.com/deals/sample-sale/?intcmp=HPHero1Eng_Oct09SampleSale

$24 one way ticket between long beach and norcal pretty much.

89 bucks one way from new york to san diego or lax

$39 from seattle wa one way

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Thats whats up he's going. Do you know if he has a teammate?

Kira, we can money match if I end up coming to this.

VANS

Smash Ace
hey champ IN CASE i fly in/out, which airline is closest and can anyone take me =)
if u posted this already sorry im just too lazy to look heheheheh

Charoo

Smash Champion
hey champ IN CASE i fly in/out, which airline is closest and can anyone take me =)
if u posted this already sorry im just too lazy to look heheheheh
the closest airline is san diego international airport (SAN).

After that it's pretty much orange county, lax, long beach and such. Those r about 2-3 hour drive to San Diego though.

If you need transportation then I can have people who r helping me out with it. San Diego would be closer but if you can only make it to the LA area (due to price/time or something) then I can find a ride for you there too.

Just need the date and time

bluepanpan

Smash Rookie
Is there a sign up for the venue? If so could you please link it to me?
I can't seem to find it. Thanks!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
we dont have an official registration page but you could RSVP on AiB. Either Neal or Champ has it up on there.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
we're not getting kicked outta the venue really, we'll take as much time as it needs to wrap up the day 1 schedule. the bonfire is gonna be at la jolla shores which is about a mile from the venue

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
would people still be welcome to stay and play friendlies, or are you guys unable to leave the venue unattended/don't want people to do that?

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
=) hope you guys are well. I tried playing smash the other day but lost to a level 9... lol.
I'll try to drop down to SD to say hi at a triweekly sometimes... =)

Charoo

Smash Champion
=) hope you guys are well. I tried playing smash the other day but lost to a level 9... lol.
I'll try to drop down to SD to say hi at a triweekly sometimes... =)
PHA?! Oh wow it been ages! You have to come to the tournament and hang out with us! Mike Y and Edrees r coming too!

I can't wait for this. It's gonna be so sweet

just revamp the first post with everything and make it a lot nicer.

DJMirror

Smash Master
so apparently active gamers is supposed to be this weekend, jason just showed me, look at all is brawl

i think it sucks but everyone for melee should still go to this since it was planned many months in advace

-MacD

EDIT - this is jkun

yea there is active gamers tournament that have SFIV SF II HDR, SF 3s, tekken 6 and Blazblue

if you guys are going to this make sure you all cheer for our homeboy Plan 9!

GO PLAN 9 YOU GOT THIS!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
clarifications:

the one race is holding on 10/24 is being sponsored by activegamers at MW house(?)

this one is at the hax venue. has melee in the event on the top page but no mention of it on its description. it says brawl in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom