• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pat's House Result Thread! Final Update: Results are UP

Atlus8

Smash Master
First shout out goes out to the hosts!

Neald, Champ, AznLep, Pat - S#!+ was awesome! Great idea on opening the second floor!
NorCal - much <3 to you all!
OoS - <3 you so f***en much!
SoCal - we so good!

I'll upload some pictures in a little while!

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
Dude great tournament
thanks pats neal champ sheridan and peter for making this a great tournament experience for me!=)
shoutsouts
eddie mexico
your amazing so nice and good, perfect combo!=)

my ***** G money
whats really good!
good job in teams held it down
see you at pound =)

AZ you guys are legit
Axe that picka is beastly im glad i got to play it for a bit your legit
Forward awesome as always nice shirt sunday
Vector man hope everything worked out with your wallet
Lance!? i think thats its nice pichu it has alot of potential when it gets great ill have the honor of saying i had played it long ago =)

Rest of you guys norcal@socal
Legit
<3phil

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
Lance!? i think thats its nice pichu it has alot of potential when it gets great ill have the honor of saying i had played it long ago =)l
I think you're talking about me(I'm Lan or Lanstar btw :3 )

and thanks for the compliment but to be honest my pichu was really rusty, I only picked him up again because axe housed with me and I felt compelled to after playing with him haha

shout outs later

Kira-

Smash Champion
from the other thread

Everything about this tournament was so much better than expected, and I expected a lot. Thanks everyone for the awesome weekend! This made for a great last tournament =)

Sorry I left early both days! I'll see everyone again though, no worries =P

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Really impressed that SS beat Lucky twice this tourney after getting 3-0'd by him at both CGC and Phil's birthday tourney this past month.

DJMirror

Smash Master
Ok shout out time mother****ers

So Cal - you guys ****

Pat - TGL hit you in the nuts? get *****. your gf was laughing at you when she saw that? get ****ing *****.
Kira - ****ty *** hair cut you *****. you lose to sheridan (no offense) boo you suck. good **** in doubles tho
Lovage - I love your fox. good **** in crews.
Larry Lurr - Slow *** falco..I saw what happen against light. lucky *** lol
Connor - East Coast Cat on the Christopher street cats
Hugs - **** when will i mm your sick badass muthafuka ganon?
MacD - thanks for the help with the housing and stuff. you were a huge help for me. good **** in this tournament. one of the christopher street cats for sure
Junkimchi & kanna - it was cool hanging out with you guys again. UCSD is amazing. Phil's BBQ is sooooo good! I'm coming back to UCSD for sure when i have time!
Adam - i wanna see you mm PBnJ. mm your sheik fox and marth next time.
PBS - nice to see ya again.
Gishnak? - we had a good *** set, i hella ****ed up in the end but good ****.
Mango - stupid *** kid who went to the girls restroom.
lucky - good ****. i hope you **** at ROM2
Dunskies - you mad that your boy lost
S2J - my ***** <3 you hella ***** PBS
Pnoy, LHG, ChizzelSD, Leeland, J-flo, and Lanstar - nice to see you guys again and thanks for the love.
Maple - i heard you yelling in the back.
Julian Kao - i got ***** hard on the way home
Alex19 - i saw what happen against SS. ****.
Sherigami - we didn't play at all =( I need more sheik practice
Fly, Seng, and Gsub - nice to see you guys again
Champ, Neal and Azn Lep - sick *** tournament
Embracethe12 - that pizza and churro were amazing..food MM next time?
Stabbedbyanipple - I'm going to admit this but you hella carried me in teams when i was playing super bad. I feel bad for doing nothing in RC against Phil/HMW.
Rei - finally you go to a tournament, and your laptop got *****.
JDM - glad that you came to this tournament
Hall and Havok - nice to see you again.
Romeo - funny *** guy as always
Kirbyraeg and chris - thanks for the support as well.
Zhu - drive safe. btw i saw alot of people using the DAYZ tag...like stab and jopez
J666 and Nes - good to see you guys again
Rickty - you hella ****ed me up =(
Atlus - get ****ing ***** you stupid *** *****.
TGL - when the next mm? I'm up about $30 and score is now 4-2. Other then that, we should play some friendlies =(
Nima, Abyss, Wasabi, Nima and SDR - thanks for the love and support. i'll come down to riverside for sure.
Marthpwzer - ****ing **** you didn't come to this tournament? lame...i wanted that $50 so bad >=(

Nor Cal - you guys are amazing as well (I gueSS)

SS - crazy asian hand shake
Tang - nice hat and you're a really nice guy. see ya next time
Peter - ****nnn i got ****ed up by you really bad. drive safe
Boback - Nice to meet you, i wish i could play your ice climbers
Phil and HMW - nice to see you guys again. fun as always
Alan - **** you ***** my **** really bad in that mm
SFAT - lil kids ftw.
L - nice to meet you, sadly we didnt talk much or play at all =(
pockyD - serious friendlies next time.
SuperRad - fun mm, just gotta keep working on that sheik, you'll get there.
Joe - that pizza look so **** good!
Sheridan - you should mm sherigami for the name change.
KFC - you didn't show up? you $lut! glad that your hero won!

Arizona! - love you guys
Forward - you're such a cool/chill guy. sorry if i keep getting you cold in the car. those UC Irvine girls were all over you. those brownies look amazing.
Light - you're so quiet! you're also pretty cool!
AXE - nice to see you again, see ya at R3. Can't want to see AXE Effect 2!
Tai - thanks for coming down and stuff. see ya at R3 as well
GG 7 - where were you in my life? you're soo amazing! we should hang out more! Sol Badguy ditto all day! checking out those asian booty lol "BOOM BOOM BOOM"

Out of State - amazing players
PBnJ - ya a homie dude <3
DJ N - hella funny as **** "is the girl cute? that all i need to know" lol
Toph - I'll save up for TP4! you're so chill and cool. your fox is amazing.
G$ - your marth is so amazing in teams. i gotta work on my marth more.
BO10 - we didn't talk much or play much but nice to meet you tho.

if i'm forgetting anyone else

sorry!

EDIT - For the people that didn't show up to this tournament. you suck

Except Plan 9, he's giving everyone the business in blazblue

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was almost finished with a long-*** list of shoutouts and I accidentally exited out of the page. I'll do them again some other time......Q.Q

L__

Smash Master
SFAT - <3

Joe - I'll do better in teams next time

MacD - Thanks for picking me up
Zoap - Thanks for giving me a ride to the airport
Toph - The friendlies we played were tons of fun
PB&J - It was fun hanging with you
Kira - I guess we'll money match at R3
SuperRad Brian - Surprisingly I didn't see you much
HomeMadeWaffles - Keep up the amazing work
Phil - Always a pleasure to see you
Alan -
Lovage - Your Fox is cool
DJ Nintendo - It was nice meeting you
Blunted Object 10 - Your Falco in friendlies is scary
Forward - Go easier on me D:
Boback - I'll get you next time
Jun - Thank you for the housing, I apologize for not introducing myself properly
Jkun - You seem like a really chill person to hang with, next time I come down we should play a set or two
Noble- ... Falcon dittos were fun
Psychomidget - where you at
GamerGuitarist7 - I think those friendlies were with you at the end of Saturday night, they were fun.

Dunskies - <3333333333

<3
Connor
SFAT
Tai
Sherigami
<3

I'm sorry if I forgot anyone. I'll edit whenever.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
shoutouts

Dunskies - man you have got to be one of the most awesome smashers ever i ****en love you with a passion. you need to have more smashfests/hangouts and i need to go more often
Brendan - it's cool <3
****en hugo - ****en hugo
Eddy MEXICO - you're so cool and you're luigi is SO good; you should have beaten zhu
Fly - don't beat yourself up so much about it; it's only a matter of time before you figure those characters out. maybe you need more experience? haha
Axe - beat mango next time he sucks!
Havok - you're amazing for housing all those people

Rest of SoCal - love
NorCal - you
OoS - guys

Pat - <333333333333333

HOSTS - you guys did an amazing job putting things together

I met and played a lot of awesome people...I'm really hoping I see all these people again :)

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Own state:
Sean: learn to try
Jeff: dsmash dsmash bomb bomb stitch
Chris: Good sh*t
Brad: Good sh*t
Me: Bad sh*t
Mom: REALLY good sh*t

Socal:
Connor: We should play some friendlies not at 12:30 at night
Julian: Loved the friendlies with you
Jason: Thanks for driving and helping us with housing and stuff, granted a few things went wrong, everything worked out eventually
MacD/Rei/Chizzle/Leeland: Thanks for the housing/driving. We (AZ) appreciate it
Adam: Good friendlies/bracket match. Next time I see you, I'll be more confident in my Marth and more able to kill below 150
Joe/Lovage: Thanks for owning me in friendlies
Mango: I guess i play gay in Melee like I do in Risk
Pat/Kaela: Sorry LOL
Johnny: Thanks for the Falcon advice

Norcal:
Brandon: GGs
Zoap: I love your voice
Darrell: So that's what I was doing wrong. still, you ***** me with both your samus and falco. ggs

too lazy to finish this; chances are i'm done 90% of it

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oscar- thanks for training me and giving me advice these past few weeks. im glad youre staying in socal. lets dupe some rare candies and level me up hella times.
collin "the ripper" riptide mitchell mitchells michael michaels- it was good seeing you after such a long time. you should definitely keep going to tournies, socal has 0 docs!!!!
steven- i still have your triwing, which you stole from collin, and said hed never find out about it but then he randomly came with us. get ***** both of you im keeping it
pat- im so gay for you. hitting your **** was the highlight of my weekend. i never break a pinky swear. ps your gf was cool
derek - u *** where were you

havok- you are a champion for housing us and letting us **** your place.

gishcack, rossiter, the $$$heen- good seeing you guys. it sucks that you are 805 and yet still live so far away. brian, sorry we didnt MM. i was pretty done the second day. ross youre getting a lot better, keep it up. sheen, sorry i didnt really have room in my car lol.

the norcal tank- you guys are fun. housing with you was ****. getting turkey'd, darrel 4 stocking oscar, just hanging out, officially being friends with alan. it was hella ****.

joe- thanks for warming me up. i wanted to hang out with you a lot but it never ended up happening. are you coming back for winter break? i want to come over every night again.
brian- we ***** teams. its my favourite event fer sure. i caught all your ninjasks............
sheridan- i dont know if we even talked. ****.
pocky deezy- noobs in the livestream dude. i hate em. im gonna tap your sheik

champ
neal
pat
thank you for hosting! the tourney was a huge success!!!

oos
G MONEY - you are a funny guy. but get ***** by socal mcdonalds prices
dee jay and pee bee- thanks from coming out. get at me when your checks come in.

other socal- you ****

mccain- ill cheer for you when i stop liking your opponents so much lol
connor- good job man, you went to work. it was all you, all the way. just do that every time and you'll evolve in no time
jason, dave- sup

awex- you are amazing. snail and slug. pso controller. mother of god.

im done so if i forgot you TOO BAD

Kouryuu

Smash Champion
I don't know if I mentioned this but good **** Connor and MacD! You guys raaaaaaape!

And good **** to Kira for ****** OoS. You really are good now haha (LOL what happened to your hair? Not impressed).

I kinda regret not going to this tourney. The venue looked great.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
GamerGuitarist7 - I think those friendlies were with you at the end of Saturday night, they were fun.
yeah that was me if you're talking about at jun's house. good ****

and man this tournament was the best smash experience i've ever had. i had an amazing time. it was my first OOS tournament and it was run AMAZINGLY. great job to everyone, i'll do shout outs tomorrow. soooooooo sleepy >.<

i can't ****ing wait to go to socal again

Kira-

Smash Champion
lol thanks kouryuu but connor and lovage did just as well if not better. lovage beat DJN and mother****in FORWARD, connor beat G$ and took out larry lurr (and eddy mexico)

also i sucked in crews (right after larry just ***** everyone too). that hit my pride a little =(

shoutouts part 1:

joey - i gave u my shoutout already but u ****
BO10 - thanks to zhu training i finally figured out how to beat campy falcos. i liked your "suicide" in crews hahah that was funny. oh also i like fighting on kongo jungle, i think smaller stages are harder
Axe - **** you're really good, just when i thought i figured out the falco matchup you come in and go all aggressive on me, now i have to rethink what im doing lol
PB&J - you're hella cool, it was cool to finally meet you after only hearing your commentary billions of times and your fox impressed me, i didnt know you were that good i thought u just played casually haha
eddy mexico - stop scaring people, i had like three heart attacks during our set
DJ Nintendo - wish i coulda played you more but i was kinda frustrated at how good your bowser was lol. i liked our set though, sorry for camping so hard lol but it's the only way i know how to play. it seemed like your control was off too i could tell you weren't happy with how you were playing but yeah it was cool meeting you
Forward - i only got one match against you but this weekend you revitalized my respect for your falco. it *****
tai - i was pretty upset from losing to lucky when we played friendlies so sorry i didnt talk much but im glad we got some matches in. you're improving as always
GG7 - you were way better than i imagined, really fast/technical and on top of things. probably the best falcon i've played since scar and hax. oh **** and jeff lol but yeah. AZ in general really impressed me, you guys are probably better than washington overall (but don't quote me on that =P)
SS - i got ***** in our one friendly but i finally got to play you in singles lol
TANG - you still **** me lol
toph - ah we didn't get to play or MM but im glad you came down and i'll def hit you up next time i visit up north

hosts - best tournament ever, each champ/nealdt production gets better and better i definitely took some notes this weekend lol

commentators - thanks for doing it and recording matches and stuff, it makes things way better

part 2 coming later

rayecho

Smash Ace
I really liked this tournament and the majority of people who showed up were legit.

Oscar, Romeo, and Hugo are hilarious.

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
hey stabbedbyanipple if ur computer recorded that dope *** doubles between me and Nes vs Embrace The 12 and Festizzio upload them..we were random characters in the end I was Ness

GSUB

Smash Lord
This was awesome! Thank you Champ, Neal, and Pat!

BIG THANKS TO SENG!!! Thank you for the rides and housing!!! Would've been hard without you man!

Sherigami: You're funny, I want to play you more too :) pleasure having you there.

Adam: it's fun talking to you, and actually having someone think when they speak! I need to step stuff up too. My experience would not have been nearly as enjoyable as it was if you were not there.

Fly Amanita: You're also fun to talk to, I wish I had some more time play or talk with you though, and McDonalds was a *****, but I was hungry :/

Axe: I'm so glad to have finally met you! I only got to play you once against your Falco, wish I could've played you more, but I didn't feel like jumping in when you were playing HugS, I figured you're OoS and your opportunities to play him are and will be very rare. And I watched A LOT of your tournament and pools matches, you're just so friendly and fun to watch :)

Darrel: Nice meeting you! and our matches were really fun, I gotta learn to be more patient in that match-up! You're funny too, haha.

HugS: Thanks for the friendlies! I thought you would've left after Axe did, but you stuck around and played me anyways! I felt like I learned a lot in our matches, but you seemed to become less patient as we were playing, which surprised me because being sooo patient is what you're known for, but those matches between you and Axe were really close, good to finally play and officially meet you too! =)

PBnJ: Trying mad hard to sell me a shirt, lol, so glad I could at least meet you though =) might buy one online when new shirts are released.

DJ Nintendo: Man, I wish I could've played you! Watching you play was just so great, I loved your bowser against lovage on FD, it was just too good... And I was sad to see you bummed out in SoCal and talked to you a bit at the bonfire, I wish your experience could've been better, other than that, just know I'm a fan of your characters and your commentary and I'm really looking forward to your combo video!

Stab: We're hella good in teams! Let's team at the next whatever!

Toph, Tai, Tang, Emerican, Seige, Red, Resident Waffle, Lanstar, Rickety, and others I played and met: nice to meet and play all of you! hope to see you again in the future!!!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
This tournament was great even by NCT standards.

Charoo did all the work setting it up and it turned out really well. Thanks to The Original Pat for getting the venue and doing a lot of the tourney-day legwork. Next tournament should be Pat's Mansion in honor of him.

Definitely have some ideas on how to make the next NCT even better. Stay tuned.

Oh, will someone please beat Mango?

AXE 09

Smash Master
this tournament was amazing!!! XD

i'll do shoutouts when i have more time lol. basically, everyone that i met was **** =D

Lovage

Smash Hero
shoutouts!!!

havok - **** lol, thanks for everything <3

larry - gay

brandon & phil - thanks for all the support, <3 you guys. sorry for getting pissed when you ***** me and larry haha

GG7 - you **** <3

zhu - im proud young one

mango - ur still an a**hole

AXE - pikas gay LOL, good stuff ruining me in crews. and your smash di ***** :)

out of state - see u at pound

jkun - ur gay

norcal - <3333

socal - wow socal is such a good region, i'm proud everybody. kira and connor go to pound

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
ok lets do shoutouts! uhhhh I hope I don't forget anyone

socal ppl/people that might be from norcal that, for some reason, I thought are from socal
Jun - you ****. thanks for errthing. get at me in IIDX! http://forum.solidstatesquad.com
lanstar - sry we didn't get to house with you. but islands was too important.
Kira - yeah we didn't get to play :[ gay. OH well you know I'll be back to cali soon haha
Connor - you look like a poker player with those transition lenses. you're too cool
MacD - gj dsmashing into 5th
Lovage - I want your fox in bed
Zhu - thanks for the ride again! you ****
GSUB - GSUB
Stab - Stab
Joe - next time, we MM!
L - your hair is sexy. it was fun playing with you
P - you're a trippy guy. stop being an ******* on the internet haha!
JC - hope you like that controller lol! nice meeting you

Norcal
Boback - <3 boback! I'm so glad you were there lmao. I was worried you like, quit or something, and might not show up.
Peter - legendary trash talker!
Brandon - **** you ***** me in both pools LOL. I'm gonna get that eggz practice and beat you so bad next time we play! and yeah, before I die... I'm definitely gonna get your commentary on my match!
Phil - same to you! man you guys are so tight, I really wanna move to norcal now.
SS & Tang - barely got to meet/play you guys, but I don't think I would ever cheer for anyone else. I love the way you guys don't take **** too seriously.
SFAT - SFAT!

Arizona
vectorman - legit.
Axe - you ruined my weekend cuz you lost to mango :(
GG7 - awesome
Forward - ****in forward!
Light - you are a small person

Out of state
PBNJ - good **** in teams, playing with you was so much fun. good **** selling lots of T-shirts hahah! hope your business and everything in life goes well. see you at pound :]
DJ Nintendo - quit life! LOL you're too much. also those brown forces you were rocking on sunday were mad cute.
Eddy Mexico - EDDY FROM MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
G Money - EDDY FROM MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Blunted Object - I am currently talking to you on facebook.
Me - I am also from out of state.

Top Bottom