• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Partially loaded mod 3.0

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
I downloaded PM 3.0 full set. It has the gameconfix.txt the codes file and the PF file. But for whatever reason when I load up Gecko I only get the changed character menu and everything else is brawl. My pf folder is in the Private>Wii>App>RSBE>PF. and the codes folder is in the root menu with the gameconfix.txt. The Gameconfig.txt is NOT in the codes folder, but both are in the root menu. Everything is right in my SD card and it's only a 2GB card. Any help?

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Don't use the old file path! Keep "pf" in the "projectm" folder!

The best thing to do is to delete EVERYTHING on your SD, then add everything from the 3.0 download EXACTLY how it is.

Goatlink

Smash Apprentice
yeah this happened to me too, just clear your SD of everything else, although bootmii has no effect on PM as far as I can tell.

roymaster803

Smash Apprentice
My apologize for not updating sooner. Nanobuds was correct. Just do what he said in his post and you'll be playing 3.0 in no time.

Top Bottom