• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pappy's Brawl Singles and Low Tier tournaments in Repentigny (near Montreal)

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
if anyone is having trouble finding the place, just call or text me on my cell 514-608-4588.

Arxis

Smash Cadet
En fait, le tournoi de Pappy est son deuxième annuel, le premier ayant été assez populaire, le monde reviennent pour de bonnes raisons. C'est le seul endroit au Québec aussi où il y a garantie un tournoi low tier. Arxis, on a besoin de plus de gens comme toi intéressé à la communauté de smash brawl, si tu connais des amis qui sont aussi intéressés que toi, nous les accueillerons avec plaisir. Même s'ils sont fort ou non, on est tous content d'aider tout le monde à s'améliorer! Même dois-je t'avouer que beaucoup de monde vont venir car je leur ai dit qu'il y allait avoir au moins un nouveau joueur, toi! Hehe!
Bien content de l'entendre ! Si j'attire du monde, ont va avoir un plus gros tournois !
Je vient exactement dans le but de m'amélioré alors je suis bien heureux que vous soyez pas des snob :p Mais je souhaite pas etre un free win pour tout le monde xD
Stroumbert ma totallement rapé lundi. Une bonne claque qui ma permis de focuser sur mes lacunes, une chances que je l'ai rencontré avant le tournois.

De mon côté, je gosse mes amis tout les jours pour les convaincre de venir. Malheureusement l'argument principale qu'il me sorte c'est que c'est loin de québec... Mais bon, il me reste un peu plus de 24 heures pour les convaincres, j'ai toujours pas perdu espoir. Je vous met au courant si il y a du changement!

Darkshadow96

Smash Journeyman
J'amene un ami avec moi.

Il joue pas au niveau competitif mais il veut quand meme essayer contre des autres.

Inscrit le comme DeezNuz

Arxis

Smash Cadet
This tournament was awesome!
Event if im not in your league yet, I had a lots of fun and im looking forward the next time!
That mean, you have to invite me next time you guys gather to play some ssbb. And I want to get drunk with you guys xD
Today was way to short for the time I had to travel, I wish I could have spent more time playing with all of you :D
So don't forget me next time, i'll keep training for our next encounter!

Stroumbert

Smash Apprentice
That was a fast reply. O_o

And bleh, my non-Facebook status makes it tricky to talk to most smashers unless I have them on MSN/AIM/Skype. Guess it's time to pester Holy so that he'll fetch me the image from Morks!

Pappy

Smash Apprentice
That was a fast reply. O_o

And bleh, my non-Facebook status makes it tricky to talk to most smashers unless I have them on MSN/AIM/Skype. Guess it's time to pester Holy so that he'll fetch me the image from Morks!
i texted morks about it, he'll find a way

MorKs

Smash Apprentice
Well, all he's gotta do is upload the image and/or send it to stroumbert@hotmail.com . I'll make the results thread once I get it.

J'ai oublié de save le TIO file...............................................FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!

Mais j'ai les results :
1st : The PR itself
2nd : Oiseau
3rd : BourgeoisGard
4th : FreeKidd (L.A.)
5th : MorKs/Hells
7th : Elef/Cynan
9th : BBQ/Pappy/Arxis/Sheep

Top Bottom