• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Paper Mario might have been kicked off the roster as well... spawning from Geno Rumor

Status
Not open for further replies.

firedragon_jing

Smash Ace
We've all heard the rumors of Geno causing the delay because of his removal since Nintendo couldn't complete a deal with Square...

I didn't truly believe this till I saw on IMDB that Geno did have a voice actor, and the list is pretty much only playable characters.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0928380/fullcredits#cast

While browsing this, something caught my eye

"Charles Martinet ... Mario / Wario / Paper Mario (voice)"

Looks like Paper Mario might have gotten the boot as well, sorta sad, he was one of the characters I was rooting for to replace Dr. Mario and to follow Mr. Game & Watch in the line of 2-D characters.

LuisMa316

Smash Cadet
Paper mario doesn't talk though.

Besides, it could be as an AT for all we know.

The Qu

Smash Apprentice
Dude, its IMDB. Anyone can edit it. This confirms nothing. And this is coming from a Geno fanboy,

Hippochinfat

Smash Ace
Geno rumor was a joke scroll down. It mentioned how his final smash was a landmaster, it was all just a big joke because of the landmaster fad on gamefaqs.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
IMDB is less reliable than Wikipedia, which is notorious for it's false articles. Don't ever use IMDB for anything. It's never a good base for speculation.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
I wish people would stop posting this--IMDB is not a reliable source for video games. Anyone can submit information, and there's no quality control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom