• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pancake flipper longer on some stages than others?

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
OK, i pick G&W it goes to the waiting training room thing, and while im there i notice the pancake flipper is LONGER than the stage i go to, which is battlefield or something, it also looks thinner, am i just crazy? it seems shorter and fatter once i actually get on the battelfield stage. NO i dont have a video LOL, i thought it might be that i was zoomed in so i made sure i was zoomed out rly far and it still seemed bigger. Now the trainging stage is like.... all white, and i usually pick red G&W. IF some people cant figure it out, im referring to the down tilt move, down a to be exact.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
It's actually the camera angle that makes it look bigger. For some reasom, G&W's dtilt is actually 3D but shaded in such a way that it looks 2D. The size doesn't actually change at all. If you pause the game, look at G&W's dtilt from the side, above and below. You'll see what I'm talking about.

Pancake flipper is his neutral B though, I think you mean the Manhole (down tilt).

Dizzynecro

Smash Journeyman
Acuually pancake flipper is the move that doesn't exsist because he is clearly flipping assorted meats in his neutral b.

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Acuually pancake flipper is the move that doesn't exsist because he is clearly flipping assorted meats in his neutral b.

So it should be the skillet or the frying pan?

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well duh. I was just saying, the name "pancake flipper" fits his neutral B better than dtilt.

I will always call it the frying pan though.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
we've already went through this guys. his fair is a d.ick in a box

Lipucd

Smash Apprentice
...No...Its a block of Concrete based off the look it had in Mario Bro. Factory...

GAH! HAVE ANY OF YOU PLAYED THE OLD G&W GAMES?!?!?! *fume*

DarkStraw

Smash Apprentice
The reason i called it the pancake flipper is because you can flip people :0.... i know you dont have pancakes. i guess you could call it the flipper? im supprised this thread is still around.....
the second post answered my question perfectly.

Top Bottom