• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdales Tauntsies **RESULTS AND TAUNT SPIKES FIRST PAGE**

emerican

Smash Ace
we're gonna be recording matches via VCR so bring a blank tape if you want your shiz recorded.

also, i got a new camera that i cant wait to try out so I will record some of the big-time stuff on that.

saturday = too good :p

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
Chet, if you need another cube I can bring another one. I got copies of Smash popping out all over the place. No BoA, you can't have it. You broke yours.
lolz ya... too bad we got ripped off by buying a new one for $30 Freaking dollarz :mad: o wellz smash iz worth it =)

The Game II

Smash Champion
Hey guys, when do you think this tournament will end? I want to cover it for my web site, but I don't know if I'm going to get out of the westminster tourney fast enough to get there.

Please let me know ASAP because I still need to reserve a hotel room and I'll reserve in Palmdale if I can cover your tournament.

--GCII

nublet06

Smash Lord
to be honest im not really sure yet but i think last time people were here until 11 playing friendlies. we do a huge crew battle at the end so we usually go until late night.

the westminster bi weekly is not the same day as this. unless you are talking about connors birthday tournament.

westminster is also 2 hours away so good luck on doing that. i do enjoy getyourtournament.com so it would be pretty cool if you covered my tournament :p

you can IM me if you want.

nublet06

Smash Lord
double post action!

im expecting blitz to bring the 10 dollars he owes me for betting that SSBB would come out in March. no johns. you remember the bet. and i have Jay and brett to back me up. they both remember you betting me 10 dollars that it would ocme out in march. and well....its not going to. GG no remake.

ahahahh bet winsies are too good.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
TAUNTSIES pinchsies?

#1 it will be st patricks day so people will be encouraged to play the green versions of their characters. if its a ditto i will forgive you. people can get pinched for not playing the green version tho so no johns if i pinch you. (i wont pinch in ditto tho LOL)

#2 blitz owes me 10 dollars for betting that brawl would come out in march. its obviously not going to. no johns. pay up.

S]

LOL wow wat a dumba$s, i guarantee it doesnt even come out till after summer.

The Game II

Smash Champion
Sorry guys, I can't make it. I have too much to do in just getting to connor's tournament. But I will be in SoCal the next 3 weekends, so I'll be sure to stop by if you have another tournament during that time.

--GCII

nublet06

Smash Lord
Sorry guys, I can't make it. I have too much to do in just getting to connor's tournament. But I will be in SoCal the next 3 weekends, so I'll be sure to stop by if you have another tournament during that time.

--GCII
yeah thats ok i figured the trip would be a little too much anyway.

you should REALLY check out the UCLA monthly on the 24th. its gonna be pretty big.

$ick

Smash Lord
Won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I'm gonna make an effort to get to the next one. I miss playing good people. :( And I've like never played any of the palmdale **** kids yet. Aesis play me in a sheik ditto? Your sheik is pretty pimp lookin.

nublet06

Smash Lord
lol deng everyone is pussing out. im not sure if we will break 20?

ROFL
Emerican
BoA
Teba
creepy
lee puff
kevin
dark
lite
jon 5
dsf
azeem?
gabe?
anyone else from superfriends?
hugo said he will try to come later

lol friggen 8 bit, blitz, sick, haze, and e40 pussed outsies.

maybe random people will show.

$ick

Smash Lord
lol I didn't **** out at all... I never said I would be going today. I just said I want to go to the next one. Palmdale is like an hour and some away so that's what I meant by I'd do my best, even though I'm pretty confident I'll be out there. I'll bring as many of my crew that I can. And Mike if you go to the one I'm goin to, we should mm, how ever much ya want. :)

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
lol deng everyone is pussing out. im not sure if we will break 20?

ROFL
Emerican
BoA
Teba
creepy
lee puff
kevin
dark
lite
jon 5
dsf
azeem?
gabe?
anyone else from superfriends?
hugo said he will try to come later

lol friggen 8 bit, blitz, sick, haze, and e40 pussed outsies.

maybe random people will show.
Palmdale's too far, but if you make these monthlies, i'll come and mm your pika =)

HugS

Smash Champion
Southern California (818) San fernando valley
LoL You guys are gay.

Fuking jobless ******* with free *** weekends and you don't show up to tournaments. Makes me sick.

I have to sit here practically every weekend and check results at the end of the night rather than playing.

I guarantee I would show up to any socal tourney, especially a palmdale one, if I had a weekend off at work.

Good job guys

nublet06

Smash Lord
i havent seen neal online in a while so he either blocked me from aim cause he doesnt like me :( or hes been busy lately so im not sure how long it will take for results to come up. I tried to post results last night but for some reason my internet was being ******** and i was dead tired.

1 DSF
2 BoA
3 mango (mango started off in losers bracket because he came late. he took the place of manny)
4 Azeem
5 ROFL
5 Blitz (also came late and took the place of "dark" in the bracket after beating him in losers)

Now lets get to the tuant spikes.

The time was about 12:40. the tournament had been over for a while now and Blitz decides to play a few more matches after everyone else had left. blitz had been beating my other characters with sheik so i was like...alright time to put this to an end. im not gonna lose my last match of the night. and then i remember. WTF i didnt even taunt spike anyone at a tourament named tauntsies? WOW GRATS.

So we make it to LAST stock of the LAST game that would be played at tauntsies. and as blitz hits up b. his sheik dissapears with invincibility frames everywhere. like cmon you can even edge gaurd that **** with marth. But being the amazing luigi i am, i throw my foot out at him in a furious taunting rage. Right as Blitz tries to grab the edge he is spiked to the deep dark depths of final destination. it was a great way to end the last stock of the last game.

this was fun guys. i love when everyone from palmdale gets to make it to the same tournament. i missed Aesis tho. its ok i will see you at UCLA and you had better of aced your finals with that studying time.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Wow, nice job to BoA for taking out Mango o_O

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
=) this tourny was too goodz

heh i guess that training really did pay off big time =) mango iz pro.

Oh YA AND WHO THE HELL jacked my memory card!!! maybe it was on accident using it for another cube? plz give it back.... ull know its mine because if u look at the records ... BoA iz most played nametag ... or Teba..

Johnny Blitz

Smash Ace
LoL You guys are gay.

Fuking jobless ******* with free *** weekends and you don't show up to tournaments. Makes me sick.

I have to sit here practically every weekend and check results at the end of the night rather than playing.

I guarantee I would show up to any socal tourney, especially a palmdale one, if I had a weekend off at work.

Good job guys
i got a job... i just asked for saturdays off and they gave it to me :laugh:

REL

Smash Apprentice
Things I learned at Palmdale Tauntsies: Love these Palmdale things, everyone who shows up to these is made of awesome, my brother is a noob, Creepy REL is teh leet sauce, I want to main Zelda sometimes, BoA beat me so much I jacked his memory card, I'll give it back to him when he picks up his phone, he never picks up his phone.

BeatOfAzia

Smash Apprentice
LOL are u serious?! I hope u do have my memory card! lol and u were doing really good against me ionno what u talkin about =)

REL

Smash Apprentice
LOL are u serious?! I hope u do have my memory card! lol and u were doing really good against me ionno what u talkin about =)
I'll bring it to you at UCLA. If by really good, you mean, your Falco is too ownage, then yes I did really good. Of course, your Marth is unreal. Almost had you on Dreamland though.

MaNg0

Smash Hero
lol blitz got taunted spiked.. should of left when we did .. now ur on the wall 4ever..

emerican

Smash Ace
Teba's mewtwo has been added to the wall as of late...

how the *** you taunt spike a mewtwo? thats some mind boggling ****.... wow, ROFL is amazing.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
one time rofl thought he succesfully taunt spiked me.........i lead him on, teasing him into thinking i was gonna die.....but just in time to shatter his heart i teched it, then i falcon punched him.

Top Bottom