• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palmdale Bi-Weeklies 5 Jan.3!!!

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
First in teams but no one in top three =( Step it up Culver!

What happened jon? And then twilight kirby did better than kyle <_<

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Haha I'm not sure what happened to me. As usual, I'm living up to my name and leaving people scratching their heads at my inconsistency.

I'd be happy to explain why, but it will sound like I'm johning and I don't want to do that if I can avoid it (though some people seemed to have figured it out). Instead of johning about a problem I should be able to find a way around it, and I'd like to think I have the potential to do so instead of complain and act like I'm powerless.

Major props to Typh. I learned a lot from our match heh sorry I was so bummed out but for some reason I was really upset with myself. It took me a moment to recover and remember it was just a game! I swear, for some reason Brawl is really frustrating, but I do see it as an excellent opportunity to improve self control. I should have asked you for some friendlies after so I could learn more! Ah well, we will have to get some matches at Races event if you go, because I should really be playing more matches at tournaments.

I did have a lot of fun though and as usual it was great seeing everyone in Palmdale. Creepy and his family are good hosts and all the smashers are enjoyable company for sure.

typh

BRoomer
BRoomer
haah unknownforce i feel you. i could practically hear your heart breaking when you got hit by that upsmash. and yeah i'm going to race's i would be glad to friendly you :p you ***** us in teams though lol

good **** everyone, especially leepuff, your gaw is way too good and ***** my squirtle so hard

great hamburgers too

unknownforce

Smash Lord
haah unknownforce i feel you. i could practically hear your heart breaking when you got hit by that upsmash. and yeah i'm going to race's i would be glad to friendly you :p you ***** us in teams though lol

good **** everyone, especially leepuff, your gaw is way too good and ***** my squirtle so hard

great hamburgers too
Haha yeah its that brief moment after you lose that its tough to compose yourself. In a way though I like losing because you learn far more than if you win.

I was really impressed with how good you were with PT! I was actually inspired to pick him up myself because he's so fun to play as (I tried him out a few times after).

Dory

Smash Journeyman
did the norcal housing thing get settled?
i forgot my password for my old account :[ lol
its luis btw if no one noticed :]

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Could someone plz post the address to this JUst in case AIB doesnt get back up?

Top Bottom