• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palm Springs/Desert Smashers

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
I'll be in palm springs/ palm desert from mid day friday through early sunday, and i'm looking to smash. Any takers?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hey man, i pm'd you. i leave tomorow around 2 and dont know if i will have a computer... call my cell if u wanna smash. 760-277-3522

beker101

Smash Cadet
right dooder i have it in my cell, so you said you'd be here the week, so i dont know what you have planned but tomorrow im gonna se 28 weeks later, but if you have a car, you could come over anytime to my friends pad but gimmie a call too

760-485-8792

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
for sure, i'll hit u guys up. saturday or sometime friday nightish would be best times for me cause we leave earlier sunday. i'll call u guys later, peace.

911lakers

Smash Rookie
hey so .. do you all know where temecula is/......

Hey i live in temecula, and am new to this smassh boards thing, but i have been playing melee, for like 2 years now, i like to think im good, uhhh , i have won 2 out of 2 local tournaments, but ntohing, big you all want to set something up sometime.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Hey i live in temecula, and am new to this smassh boards thing, but i have been playing melee, for like 2 years now, i like to think im good, uhhh , i have won 2 out of 2 local tournaments, but ntohing, big you all want to set something up sometime.
what's up partner, first off welcome to the boards. the smash community is huge so i'm sure there are some kids who play competatively. i live in oceanside which is prlly about 30 minutes away from you. palm springs is like 45 from u i think. dan diego has a huge smash scene so u should check that out if ur willing to make the drive. me and my boys are down to smash with new people any time so if u ever want to cruise to oceanside, just pm me and we will set something up. c ya.

911lakers

Smash Rookie
aight, yeah there are 2 cats here that are hella good, and we poppin 20's ,, on each game, so, ,, we down, ill let you know when though for sure. you got a number./ or a myspace.?

hit me up on my myspace www.myspace.com/911hov

beker101

Smash Cadet
Boss, lol whats up dooder, ****~!!! sorry about the no call no smash on sat night, i got way trashed and like everyone worked late and blah blah excuses basically. lol. Man it was way tight meeting you, your way chill, glad to have met and what not. And that sucked about you blue beauty controller. lol. that **** was random as hell. lol. but yea, anytime your down and what not just let me know. Oh, and if you have AiM IM me some time

AiM = DearTonight
Myspizzle = Myspace.com/boipa

but yea, nice to meet you dood, hope to hang out again soon. and i never checked out your band xD mr. trying to advertise himself over here. lol.

Top Bottom