• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PacWest Melee: NWM! - IMPULSE Circuit! Results Are Up!

t-iceman

Smash Journeyman
T-Iceman: Ay, I know you're not happy with me for not giving you the Marth ditto. In truth, it's just too random for me and I prefer the safer options. Congrats for doing as well as you did.
I wasnt disappointed with your decision, i probably would have done the same thing if in your shoes. I was just frustrated cause i knew that i would have to play perfectly to win which i knew wasn't going to happen

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
Westballz - YO FOR REAL YOU ARE GOOD and good **** for beating sion, I hope to see you guys play real soon in the near future. Oh and lol our pools set, you're hella chill man. btw I was the one who gave you the blanket <3

S2J - Maaan one of the big moments at this tourney was being able to play with you. Your falcon definitely inspired me to get good with him...and in general lol and don't sweat about being sad during our friendlies, I know how it is. You'll get'em next time

AXE - man **** pikachu LOL Good seeing you again and dang maybe i'll get @ that YoungLink next time I see you
Sion - Baby, you made me proud and I know you'll keep improving; my favourite till the end.

Silent Wolf - Special Shouts to OTTO cause this tourney was too good and what the F thanks for sorting **** out with the rides, really just bad planning on our part, see you soon I hope :D

Tafokints - lol your sheik is damn good, not fair.

Eggz - Didn't play but lol

Diakonos - I know you had the power to beat tafo, but dang I really hope you visit whenever you get the chance, good stuff at the tourney too

Shoyo - Always a blast talkin' with you and good fox too...dunno about dat puff thoughhh >____________________> jk it's **** lol

Bladewise - Thank you for the housing and ride, yeye gonna get blasted by sion next time you come yeye

Juce - arrgggg dat salt be comin' to eat me up, tight set though and i'll get you next time THE FIRE HAS BEEN IGNITED

ThePrime - lol <3 good doubles setttt

vish - thanks for the ride on friday, dunno wtf happened after that but w/e lol

Scar - I had fun in our like 2 friendlies, hope to play you some more ^_^

J666 - <3<3<3<3 MAD LOVE FOR YOU AND EMILY <3<3<3<3

Sheridan - wish I had a chance to poop on that puff...lol good job in teams too, get'em

Sung - I ain't even mad, was fun seeing you again and throwing my ego @ my face like that, definitely know what I need to improve on and THEN imma **** you up

MattDotZeb - was hella fun chillin' and playing, you're good hope to see you again maybe ^_^

Noobking - we'll ****'em up next time, yo

DJ Combo - yo nate

T-Iceman - lmao @ your set with eggz also DISTRACT

Li Jia Xing - Dragon Xin Xao The Burning

DaZe - Glad you were up, man. Le Navy.

Rusty Shackleford - You know what it is

Rio - You've gotten a lot better, wasn't easy playing against you; i'll come down more and get hella matches :D

KAOSTAR - Dem yugioh cards and DICE lmfao best story i've ever heard

MadJ - Dang, I wish you had told me how you don't play well with hype, I would've shut my mouth so fast but all day, you see

Gimpyfish - HEH classy

Krynxe - Had fun teaming, no worries man no disappointment we did what we could and shieeeeet you'll improve ye? ye.

Alien - ALIEN pew

Violence - Good **** workin' on the tourney with stuff...not sure what you did next to results and stuff but I know you were up to stuff, had good matches in pools, had me scared

Ratking - KING OF rats

Ciz - impressive burp

also shouts to buddy who gave me and other canadian a ride to tukhouse, best car ride ever lmfao, sorry I forgot your name :<

BIG POOKIE <3<3<3

David/Robbie - you guys are sick, lets kick it some time, yes?

John - Got my poutine on, I think.

faceman lol

ohh and pandacheck I think it was yeye

didn't talk with pp, lovage, sfat, jfiekol;bg4 rwesib will change that probably next time lol idunno

I'm tired
This was a ton of fun; Definitely going to try and improve after all this.

JonnyW

Smash Ace
****ing amazing tournament.

S2J - Playing you was amazing. Glad we got to money match even though you destroyed me. I wish we would have played more.

Scar - I really wish you money matched me.

Noobking - Sick money match, Ill money match for Canadian money anytime lol

Vish - I wanted to money match you SOO badly. Maybe someday lol. You're an amazing falcon and I think one of the best honestly. You come so close to beating so many good people its crazy.

CIZ - You ****ing ****, loved playing with you.

Chip - Wtf you **** so hard, I wanted to play you way more after pools.

SFAT/Axe - You guys are crazy nice and super ****. Its how the smash community should be.

ThePrime - Always good playing you. I thought our teams games were pretty nice.

Bladewise - You made me realize how much Peach practice I need lol. You should give me some pointers some time.

Silentwolf - Amazing tournament. You ran it great and everybody I was with had a great time. If you weren't so busy I would have challenged you to a Falcon ditto MM.

Foos - Love you so much man. You can play SO amazing sometimes it unbelievable.

Genesis FTW

Smash Apprentice
Awesome tourney guys, well run except for the obvious, either way it was hella fun and I'm glad I came out of retirement for it.

Sorry I had to drive back Saturday night, but I couldn't miss my game. Doubles will still so legit. The singles I saw was too good on stream.

Shoutouts, cause apparently that's what we do in the community now. I'm down.

1: Dr. Peepee - You're good at the game.

2: Lovage - You're almost as good at the game.

3: SFAT - Good times man, good doubles matches. I'm sad you didn't win doubles after YOU PROMISED. It happens though, congrats on third as well, awesome showing for you.

4: Westballz - You beat me in teams your falco is tight.

5: S2J - You lost out on $5 by not being able to land a falcon punch on gimpyfish. I can't say I blame you.

5: AXE - Didn't get to play but you're pikachu is amazing and you seem like a really cool dude.

7: Sion - You did good man, learn to control the nerves a little better and be more consistent and you'll do a million times better.

7: Tope - Iunno if I even talked to you but congrats on the beard.

9: Silent Wolf - Good job with everything Otto, was an awesome tournament and I'm glad I came, you know I've missed you so, but we'll play soon.

9: Tafokints - Don't know you, but you beat Diakonos so I hate you.

9: Toph - Yeyeyeye, that was dope chilling at your house for 5 minutes.

9: Eggz - You're a drunk sack of ***, and you tried to kiss me on the mouth when I was leaving <3

13: Chip - I honestly didn't know you existed until I read your name now. So yeah, congrats on being my favorite type of snack food.

13: Diakonos - Good **** in teams man, we'll get them next time. Sorry you didn't perform too well in singles. You're better than that.

13: Shoyo - I think you were wearing a blue shirt. Nice blue shirt.

13: Bladewise - Teddy, you've gotten SOOOO much better since I left, your peach is so legit, I thought you could've placed better.

17: Juce - Good set in doubles.

17: ThePrime - DAAAA FILTHYYYY

17: Vish - Vishwan, out love is pure. WEST COAST.

17: Zelgadis - You play fox.

17: Scar - Nice meeting you man, super chill and one of my new favorite smashers. Appreciate your effort on the streams too. See you soon.

25: Yakal - You get really sweaty when you play. Good stuff.

25: Noobking - Nice hoverhands on those NOS girls in that picture. I expect more from you.

25: DJ Combo - Your beard is good.

25: T-Iceman - Sorry Eggz sexually assaulted you physically and metaphorically in your pools match. You deserve better.

25: Li Jia Xing - Not a bad showing Mike, keep it up you'll just move further and further up.

33: Rusty Shackleford - Not bad, glad you could make it out.

33: MadJ - MADJ ALL DAY. Your fox is solid man, just technically sound. Also seeing you just dipping a loaf of bread in peanut butter was top 3 favorite smasher moments ever.

33: Gimpyfish (Forfeit) - Not much I need to say man, good seeing you as always. Thanks for housing me as usual. Hopefully you Angelina and Lindsay can make a trip up here sometime soon.

33: Violence - Nailed those harmonies in the car on the way down there. Good stuff helping with this tourney and making it out of pools.

Big Pookie

Smash Apprentice
hella fun this weekend - great time at my first big tourney :D
shout outs to everyone i met, lol my memory is too **** to get specific here
and the matches were hyyyype. glad i went and im motivated more than ever to get better

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Home safe. This was a ton of fun. More shoutouts to come later but for now:

SW -- Thank you so much for housing everyone and running this. It was one of the better smash weekends I've had :)

Bladewise -- Sorry for being a ****head during our set. Hopefully we can play again.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
Shoyo has like over 500 pics taken on his camera from this trip LOL, wait for him to upload them to facebook when he gets home.

Cherished Doll

Smash Master
Shoutouts time !

FIRST shout-out goes to the Most amazing Dog in the World Toby<3 for being so mellow and cute and Fun !!!! I totally miss you already!

Otto GC and everyone that ran the Tournament thank you! I had a blast! Best tournament I have been to!

SHOUTOUTS TO ANDY'S ROOM AND ANDY YOU ARE TOO GOOD

Ben! thank you for housing us!

DJ Combo thank you for the Rides! awesome Van :3

J666:linkmelee: Sung:falcomelee: ; I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! GOOD JOB IM PROUD! <3 666'S GOING STRONG !

1: Dr. Peepee $667:falcomelee: I was sooo hyped to see you again! im glad you proved my ***** talk right :3 thank you for winning !!! and for cheering me on, means a lot!
2: Lovage $334:foxmelee: Good Job!
3: SFAT $200:foxmelee: OMG thank you for cheering for me and good job in getting 3rd!
4: Westballz $133:falcomelee: I AM VERY PROUD WESTON!
5: S2J:falconmelee: :D
5: AXE:pikachumelee: Awesome as Always! ^_^
7: Sion:falcomelee: It was really nice meeting you. I had fun playing you (even though i got *****). Hope to play you again in the near future
9: Tafokints:sheikmelee: YOU ARE TOOO FUNNY!!!!!
9: Toph:foxmelee: :D your laugh is GOD TIER
9: Eggz:foxmelee: Sad i didnt get to play you :(
13: Chip:marthmelee: really like your marth, sad we didn't get to play
13: Diakonos:marthmelee: I'm very glad I had the opportunity to play/meet you. i really like your marth!
13: Shoyo:foxmelee: You are probably the Nicest smasher EVER!
13: Bladewise:peachmelee: :D
17: Juce:foxmelee: GGs
17: Vish:falconmelee: Vish Nice seeing you again!
17: Zelgadis:foxmelee::sheikmelee: :)
17: Scar:falconmelee: Nice seeing you again Scar Love hearing you ***** talk ppl lol :3
17: Sheridan:jigglypuffmelee: <3
25: Yakal:falcomelee: YAKAL YAKAL YAKAL.. love you man! <3
25: MattDotZeb:falcomelee: Fun hanging out with you!
25: Noobking:falconmelee::foxmelee: :)
33: Rio:foxmelee: GGs
33: KAOSTAR:mewtwomelee::foxmelee: NICE SEEING AGAIN SAD WE DIDNT GET TO PLAY
33: Gimpyfish (Forfeit):bowsermelee: omg I totally wish i could have played your Bowser more! i had a blast ! nice to finally meet you!
33: Bird:falcomelee:GGs
33: Violence:samusmelee: Nice to finally meet you!!

The Guy that was with Bird... Burt? i feel so horrible not remembering your name you were SUPER AWESOME and i hope to see you again soon! it was nice talking about tools and stuff with you!

Guy with the Triwing ! thank you sooo much! helped me alot!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST.. Lonebird; GGs man! GGs ! i had so much fun playing with you! our sets were so close! i hope to see you again in the near future!

SOMEONE LET ME BORROW THEIR CONTROL! I STILL HAVE IT! PLEASE PM ME SO I CAN MAIL IT OUT TO YOU! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LENDING IT TO ME !

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
1: Dr. Peepee $667 - Thanks for embarrassing me on stream. You're ****ing amazing at this game. The metagame has come so far...
2: Lovage $334 - fun commentating with you. you ****
3: SFAT $200 - nair -> drop zone dair? LOL. good matches. good **** in bracket.
4: Westballz $133 - hella fun playing with you on day 1. I bet your salty about that money match tho ;)
5: S2J - we played one game and i somehow won. needs moar. was good to finally meet you. good **** beating tope and stuff.
5: AXE - nicest guy ever. pikachu shouldn't be that good.
7: Sion - If you had a perfect mental state, you could have taken top 3 for sure. Next time, Sion.
7: Tope - Glad you didn't completely blow me out in our money match. Thanks for teaching me how to fight sheik. =)
9: Silent Wolf - Thanks for running the biggest and best melee tournament the Northwest has EVER seen to date. That is a FACT.
9: Tafokints - Your sheik is ****, good job beating diakonos in bracket. Lets play more next time =)
9: Toph - kinda salty about losing to you in doubles, but that's how she goes. Good work on beating scar and taking 9th. ****ing Northwest ALL day.
9: Eggz - ******.
13: Chip - damn u took out the 2nd place d00d u ***'n ****.
13: Diakonos - Not a bad showing. I kind of expected more though. <3
13: Shoyo - There's nothing more upsetting than picking a tertiary and trying a dumb counterpick after thinking it over for well over 5 MINUTES... *sigh*. good games. Way to turn around the set mid way and clutch things. You ****. I still want that money match though ^__^
13: Bladewise - Teddy thank you SOOO much for housing all of us and organizing rides to/from the venue, i can't tell you how greatful i am. Good job in tournament overall.
17: Juce - homie
17: ThePrime - VALKYRIE!
17: Vish - Next time I'll play gay as **** and take you down with my fox. <3
17: Zelgadis - nice to see you again man. fun times ^__^
17: Scar - Nice to meet you and good **** wrecking me in teams with tope.
17: J666 - Best link I've ever played. Yet to lose to one still ;) <3
17: Sheridan - Best ****ing teammate ever. I just wish we could have gotten in more warm ups =(
17: Sung - sorry we didn't get to money match =(
25: Yakal - ***'n 25th? I dunno man. I think we can do better.
25: MattDotZeb - Good games. I felt I was playing better at Otto's house than in our money match but no jonz. Looking forward to seeing the footage. and it was great to finally meet you ^__^
25: Noobking - u suck, noob... king. At least you're better than all the noobs though.
25: DJ Combo - sup nate.
25: Ryan - who? *****h did we play at all? If so I'm sorry :(
25: T-Iceman - try'n to money match ME without money assuming you'll win? I laughed uncontrollably at the thought. Not a bad showing in tournament. Have money next time so we can get down.
25: Li Jia Xing - good **** mike. Good ****.
25: DaZe - Damn daze! Reppin victoria HARD! Tim will be proud.
33: Rusty Shackleford - Good work on 2nd seed. You ****.
33: Rio - Sorry for making your 1st round so difficult :( I feel you just got nervous and weren't thinking enough while we played. You'll get me next time :)
33: Syler - yo
33: B-Mello - sup
33: KAOSTAR - "but... where's the weed at? *****h?" ahahahahaha
33: MadJ - making me sweat a little ;) Good **** making bracket.
33: FoosJR - I feel that out of everyone i money matched, i played my best against you. Sorry about that, LOL. good games though. you're frikkin SOLID
33: Gimpyfish (Forfeit) - Ganon vs bowser 2006!
33: j1zzard - gg's in pools, glad to see you made it out =)
33: Krynxe - gg's. I kind of know how to fight puff. keep working on stuff.
33: Brick - LOL, sup.
33: Bird - ummm, sorry, not sure. :(
33: Alien - you gave me a shout out but i don't remember you by your gamer tag. I feel like an *******. Good **** making bracket.
33: Violence - oh you <3
33: Ratking - not once but TWICE! You were right on my heels for those sets man! Good ****.
33: Ciz - Underachiever =-P You kinda ***** me in our money match. Don't sleep on my fox anymore though, k? =)

This tournament was the biggest to date in the northwest. I believe it tops our SFU6 and SFU6 2 tournaments that capped at around 60 people as well as the MLG seattle back in 2006. I just want to say that i'm super proud of my BC boys. We had 5 of our people make bracket which aren't even ranked. I'm really proud of you guys. You too washington! WC Canada and NW forever <3

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Hopefully every oos person figured out what the words filthy, greeze, and heated meant after this weekend haha. shoutouts coming in a bit

AlienAllen

Smash Ace
33: Alien - you gave me a shout out but i don't remember you by your gamer tag. I feel like an *******. Good **** making bracket.
It's all good man. I money matched you(I played Falcon) right after you money matched Kamaji on day 2. Then you turned of MattDotZeb's recording setup, ring any bells?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Heard greeze once, didn't hear heated iirc, and filthy is tight and I heard it some and like it lol. I'll probably say that next time I hit Twitch with something cool LOL. =p

Cool lingo up there for sure.

ThePrime

Smash Lord
Heard greeze once, didn't hear heated iirc, and filthy is tight and I heard it some and like it lol. I'll probably say that next time I hit Twitch with something cool LOL. =p

Cool lingo up there for sure.
hahaha, swag. It's all about that northwest lingo

:009:

AXE 09

Smash Master
Shoutouts to whoever was playing the electronic music in the 2nd room.

I was freakin LOVING that ahh <3

TheLake

Smash Master
I didnt even go to this tournament but i loved watching the stream so much that im going to post mini shout outs

silent wolf - Your one of my favorite foxes now and this event was groovy. Keep up the good work.

Gimply fish - One of my old school low tier inspirations. Glad to see your more active and on the scene.

Scar - OMG YOUR ACTUALLY PLAYING AGAIN! VISIT YOUR BROS IN PITT WE MISS YOU! <3

S2j - Ommmg you beat tope! I love watching YOU more than i love actually watching the game your playing. Take that as you will.

Lovage - Umm...you should be paid to commentate. Seriously you and noobking were my favs. Also i love the way you kill people in this game. That nair shine X 89 to upsmash on tope was sooo ballar.

Axe - Knowing that your presence caresses the spirit of this earth brings my soul the joy of a thousand suns.

Westballz/sion - The only thing i dont like when i watch you two play is every time I blink I miss a stock :/ so my eyes always hurt....impressive stuff

Dr pp - I think your the smartest smasher on the planet earth. The world will know soon enough.

Chip(?) - I LOVE SEEING MARTHS DO WELL GJ :D vids?

Violence - I like your style dooood

Nice job guys way to keep melee alive

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
lmao dude thelake *****. <333 Let's get friendlies next EC major bro!

agreed at second room music. I was HYPED in there haha.

Top Bottom